Cardinal huskies football

He’s a young guy that’s getting railroaded by an administration in an effort to cover their own asses. Even if gresko is charged and found guilty, he is the least guilty party in this situation. And you should be questioning the integrity of your board and administrators, who are allowing these things to happen. THEY are the biggest liability. Superintendents and principals get their licensure to ensure these situations can’t happen. If gresko was actually a certified teacher - totally different story. But he’s not.
Placing the blame on administration for something Gresko did and saying that GG is being railroaded is completely off base. GG is the least guilty person here? What? There would be no story if the dude wasn’t a complete moron who thought he was God at that school and could do whatever he wanted. The hilarious part is that Gresko still thinks he did nothing wrong!!! Google his social media accounts: it’s absolutely hilarious!!!!! Add bum head to the list of Gresko accounts on this site lmao. Huge L

Placing the blame on administration for something Gresko did and saying that GG is being railroaded is completely off base. GG is the least guilty person here? What? There would be no story if the dude wasn’t a complete moron who thought he was God at that school and could do whatever he wanted. The hilarious part is that Gresko still thinks he did nothing wrong!!! Google his social media accounts: it’s absolutely hilarious!!!!! Add bum head to the list of Gresko accounts on this site lmao. Huge L
I’m not gresko, but nice try. This is HOT news in Middlefield! ??‍♀️ It’s the administrations fault that this has blown up to the extent that it has. As soon as they suspected that he was changing grades, he should have been fired from his aide position immediately and the supervisor that granted him access (Markiel &/or Bill), should have been placed on administrative leave and investigated. But that wouldn’t happen at cardinal. As an admin, I can tell you for certain that the super called the police in an effort to circumvent himself from legalities. This one is going to fall on the principal. Bill is making sure of that. And I never said that gresko wasn’t a moron. I’m just saying that if administrators would have done their jobs in the first place, this would’ve never happened.

Last edited:
It’s like handing your car keys to your 14 year old kid, sitting them down in the drivers seat & walking away. Then your crying bc they actually drove the car and wrecked it. But you didn’t do anything wrong. No. Your kids just a moron. Got it. ??

I’m not gresko, but nice try. This is HOT news in Middlefield! ??‍♀️ It’s the administrations fault that this has blown up to the extent that it has. As soon as they suspected that he was changing grades, he should have been fired from his aide position immediately and the supervisor that granted him access (Markiel &/or Bill), should have been placed on administrative leave and investigated. But that wouldn’t happen at cardinal. As an admin, I can tell you for certain that the super called the police in an effort to circumvent himself from legalities. This one is going to fall on the principal. Bill is making sure of that. And I never said that gresko wasn’t a moron. I’m just saying that if administrators would have done their jobs in the first place, this would’ve never happened.
Hot news in Middlefield LMAO!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Today in Middlefield: New stop sign installed.... Yoder barn-raising scheduled for saturday... Buggies on sale.... Moron caught changing grades....

Drenski, browns12, hcfootball and probably
Others… are all George Gresko. He has a huge history of using this forum to pump his name for head coaching vacancies. Because you are a brand new member I’m guessing you’re another new Gresko handle.

it’s pathetic.
In my defense look back at what I have posted. It’s just not about gresko. It’s about football. And I have never once talked highly of gresko! So frs1930! Do not insult me like that.

The fact that Cardinal created a school position for a guy that has no HC experience was a head scratcher from the beginning. But to see a post saying GG is the LEAST guilty is probably the dumbest thing I have ever seen. I will admit the admin/board has some blame for creating a job for someone who doesn't have any experience / no degree.

If it wasn't football player grades he was changing he was probably trying to justify his position at the school.

Bottom line is Gresko made a decision to change grades. It starts and ends with him. He will never be a HC again.

Never be a head coach again might be a little strong...Andy Hake smoked marijuana in a middle school at Western Reserve and got hired at Valley Christian a year later.

Not a felony charge tho!
Neither will this when it’s all said and done...I mean Gresko seems like a guy unafraid to do whatever he wants, much like Hake. Hake did win a lot more but also inherited a better program. Gresko doesn’t even have a teaching license to suspend, according to some posters.

Neither will this when it’s all said and done...I mean Gresko seems like a guy unafraid to do whatever he wants, much like Hake. Hake did win a lot more but also inherited a better program. Gresko doesn’t even have a teaching license to suspend, according to some posters.
Gresko losing any sort of license he may or may not have is probably the least of his worries with this case going to a grand jury. Probably means some sort of felony charges upcoming and not working at a school for a long time

Gresko losing any sort of license he may or may not have is probably the least of his worries with this case going to a grand jury. Probably means some sort of felony charges upcoming and not working at a school for a long time
Was told around 2pm today that there is also another investigation going on at the school. Not sure with who. But with one of the administrators stealing money of some sort and that person will be fired. Not sure if the police are involved or not. But if it’s something with money they should be. Again lack of leadership with the higher ups.

Was told around 2pm today that there is also another investigation going on at the school. Not sure with who. But with one of the administrators stealing money of some sort and that person will be fired. Not sure if the police are involved or not. But if it’s something with money they should be. Again lack of leadership with the higher ups.
By?

Not true, Gresko trying to just stir the pot and take heat off him. Drenski = Gresko, hasn't denied it. Can't give it up at this point, gonna find himself in jail after all this is over and done with

Not true, Gresko trying to just stir the pot and take heat off him. Drenski = Gresko, hasn't denied it. Can't give it up at this point, gonna find himself in jail after all this is over and done wit
Not true, Gresko trying to just stir the pot and take heat off him. Drenski = Gresko, hasn't denied it. Can't give it up at this point, gonna find himself in jail after all this is over and done with
It is true. And it’s confirmed. The head of maintenance at Cardinal is in trouble for stealing and charging Cardinal accounts for his own sake. Was also doing this during school hours.

and again I’m not Gresko ?

No but he has a coaching license referred to as a PAV that comes from ODE. They can remove it and refuse to grant a new one with even an accusation against someone. Personally I don’t know how Hake has one now.

It is true. And it’s confirmed. The head of maintenance at Cardinal is in trouble for stealing and charging Cardinal accounts for his own sake. Was also doing this during school hours.

So the head of maintenance is administration now? Get your facts right. He took dirt... good breaking news!

Saying an administrator was stealing money, followed up now by a maintenance person was stealing money, those are 2 WAYYYYY different people. Cmon man. I don’t care if you’re Gresko or not, stop making up stuff. It’s incredibly annoying. No one cares if the maintenance guy was stealing money. Charge him and move on. Has nothing to do with the football situation, it’s weird that you keep trying to deflect the conversation to different topics, very strange

Just a random thought: Gresko's supporters alerted the Maple Leaf during the board meeting, this lead to the Maple Leaf releasing the first news article on Gresko followed by multiple other media outlets, plastering his picture and name on the internet more than it already was. Only now when you google GG you see all these articles for changing grades. So much for "helping" him LOL

Just a random thought: Gresko's supporters alerted the Maple Leaf during the board meeting, this lead to the Maple Leaf releasing the first news article on Gresko followed by multiple other media outlets, plastering his picture and name on the internet more than it already was. Only now when you google GG you see all these articles for changing grades. So much for "helping" him LOL
Definitely strange. I knew about this going on in April, some news sites said the investigation started in March, definitely weird that it took until June for the story to come out only after Perrotti was on the board agenda to be named HC

Definitely strange. I knew about this going on in April, some news sites said the investigation started in March, definitely weird that it took until June for the story to come out only after Perrotti was on the board agenda to be named HC
We started hearing about it when the kids realized GG wasn't in school anymore, weight room, ect. As the pieces started coming in we were waiting for the news to hit. It never did until after the board meeting. It is almost like if his supporters left it alone, didn't draw attention, the other media outlets would not have been involved. Now instead of helping him they may have caused the media chain of reaction. But like I said.. Just a thought.

The head coach has been on leave from the school district since last week.
https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article...ation/95-cf5346b1-fb97-4bd4-8f61-fc50f13ad9af

Guess we now know why this thread has gone quiet for a week…

All jokes aside, this got serious pretty quickly… SIX YEARS IN JAIL?!?! Wow

hopefully the judge considers this was a misguided and immature individual and takes into account his intentions of helping kids and coaching youth. Don’t want to see this guy in jail for this. There has to be something more nefarious or malicious that took place for such stiff penalties being proposed.

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article...ation/95-cf5346b1-fb97-4bd4-8f61-fc50f13ad9af

hopefully the judge considers this was a misguided and immature individual and takes into account his intentions of helping kids and coaching youth. Don’t want to see this guy in jail for this. There has to be something more nefarious or malicious that took place for such stiff penalties being proposed.
WOW

I don’t see him getting jail time from this. The 6 year thing is the max sentence, nobody ever gets the max sentence, especially a first time offender. Probably probation, community service, and some sort of ban on any coaching and any other academic licensure he has. With jail overcrowding (including them releasing a lot of people early due to covid) and since this is a first time offense, I don’t see it getting that serious. Definitely won’t be working in a school or coaching for a long time that’s for sure.

Just read this article and wow! You’re telling me that’s he’s up for 6 years for grade tampering?? Rapists don’t even get that many years..

He won’t get jail time
The part that was odd to me was “unauthorized” someone had to give him access to the computer and the grade book at some point.

Also, confirming that none of these kids that grades were so called changed for ARE NOT football players or any athletes.

Grades were also being changed after Gresko’s laptop was taken! How could that be??

The part that was odd to me was “unauthorized” someone had to give him access to the computer and the grade book at some point.

Also, confirming that none of these kids that grades were so called changed for ARE NOT football players or any athletes.

Grades were also being changed after Gresko’s laptop was taken! How could that be??
He wouldn’t have access to the grades, he either had to have gotten someone to do it for him (unlikely at this point) or gotten someone else’s credentials to be able to go in and change them. I’m guessing that’s what happened honestly. That would explain why grades were still being changed after the laptop was taken and this is probably why the charges are as severe as they are. Not a good look to somehow get teacher or admin credentials and then change things when you’re barely an aide in the school as is (and probably not well liked by admin either)