Cardinal huskies football

In one of the articles it says it was first reported to guidance counselor and principal and now they both have resigned. Very odd
Dude, you’re cooked!! Stop posting and concentrate on your legal defense. Suggestion, try to plea it down to a misdemeanor. Go sell your t-shirts and start over. Continuously trying to clear your name on Yappi is not helping your situation.

Dude, you’re cooked!! Stop posting and concentrate on your legal defense. Suggestion, try to plea it down to a misdemeanor. Go sell your t-shirts and start over. Continuously trying to clear your name on Yappi is not helping your situation.
Are we still on the “I’m Gresko” thing lol come on man!

New coach needs to hit some of those Amish schools recruit! Some of those boys are really big...just think what time in the weight room would accomplish!!

New coach needs to hit some of those Amish schools recruit! Some of those boys are really big...just think what time in the weight room would accomplish!!
The Amish stop going to public school after 8th grade. Most Amish have their own schools too. After 8th grade the Amish go to work lol

The Amish stop going to public school after 8th grade. Most Amish have their own schools too. After 8th grade the Amish go to work lol
I used to he a Navy recruiter in Geauga County. All of that is true.
Not going to get one of those guys unless they 'yank' over. Ain't gonna happen.

Almost no one yanks over anymore Bc they will be shunned by their families
Yeah. They get that one time to explore the other side. The family ties are too strong for them to defect to the "dark side".

When I first got there, driving in Middlefield my first time, I couldn't believe my eyes. (87)
Driving amidst buggies and such, I couldn't believe it still existed. Was hilarious seeing the Amish girls change into regular clothes so they could "let their hair down" and mingle with the "English"
Used to be funny hearing of buggies being pulled over and finding out they got cited for a DUI.
Great times up there in Chardon. Burton too. Gorgeous towns.

Yeah. They get that one time to explore the other side. The family ties are too strong for them to defect to the "dark side".

When I first got there, driving in Middlefield my first time, I couldn't believe my eyes. (87)
Driving amidst buggies and such, I couldn't believe it still existed. Was hilarious seeing the Amish girls change into regular clothes so they could "let their hair down" and mingle with the "English"
Used to be funny hearing of buggies being pulled over and finding out they got cited for a DUI.
Great times up there in Chardon. Burton too. Gorgeous towns.
Rum springier

After reading about this entire croc of , this entire thing is absolutely bullsh*t!! Principal resigns (Markiel Perkins) guidance counselor resigns (Jill Deramo), school board president has now said he isn’t coming back and won’t run again (Ken Klima)

NONE OF THESE KIDS WERE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!! Please tell me what the motive would be?? Who gave Gresko that access?? Bc they should be held accountable too! Indict them too!! I’m guessing the principal or guidance counselor are the ones who gave him access or changed them theirselves. This is a complete hack job! Gresko got f*cked!! For one does anyone know that after the police took Gresko’s laptop that grades were still continuing to be changed???? How could that be??

Now on the the superintendent! Bill Kermavner doesn’t have a clue what he is doing! And it’s exactly why both Wickliffe and willoughby Eastlake schools got rid of him. This whole thing was handled by a man that doesn’t know what he’s doing. Bill kept this entire thing away from the school board and athletic director and only told them what he wanted them to know. POOR LEADERSHIP!! Entire situation was poorly handled by piss poor leadership!

After reading about this entire croc of , this entire thing is absolutely bullsh*t!! Principal resigns (Markiel Perkins) guidance counselor resigns (Jill Deramo), school board president has now said he isn’t coming back and won’t run again (Ken Klima)

NONE OF THESE KIDS WERE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!! Please tell me what the motive would be?? Who gave Gresko that access?? Bc they should be held accountable too! Indict them too!! I’m guessing the principal or guidance counselor are the ones who gave him access or changed them theirselves. This is a complete hack job! Gresko got f*cked!! For one does anyone know that after the police took Gresko’s laptop that grades were still continuing to be changed???? How could that be??

Now on the the superintendent! Bill Kermavner doesn’t have a clue what he is doing! And it’s exactly why both Wickliffe and willoughby Eastlake schools got rid of him. This whole thing was handled by a man that doesn’t know what he’s doing. Bill kept this entire thing away from the school board and athletic director and only told them what he wanted them to know. POOR LEADERSHIP!! Entire situation was poorly handled by piss poor leadership!
Settle down Gresko lol

Settle down Gresko lol
Now he’s Gresko too? ? I’m starting to think you’re Gresko

someone here with some common sense. Finally someone has said what I’ve been saying this entire time.

Gresko is coaching at Cleveland Heights. Crazy that someone is actually letting this guy be around kids with a criminal investigation pending

Gresko is coaching at Cleveland Heights. Crazy that someone is actually letting this guy be around kids with a criminal investigation pending
I will say he was in trouble for messing with Kids grades, not like he was having relations with kids. So that might be why someone would bring him on.

he won’t be able to get a pupils activities license, so he won’t be allowed to be a paid employee by the school and can’t be on the sidelines I believe or in the box

Last edited:
I will say he was in trouble for messing with Kids, not like he was having relations with kids. So that might be why someone would bring him on.

he won’t be able to get a pupils activities license, so he won’t be allowed to be a paid employee by the school and can’t be on the sidelines I believe or in the box
He has been posting pics on the sidelines so he's involved somehow......

He has been posting pics on the sidelines so he's involved somehow......
yeah but when it comes to official game time, he is not allowed to be on the field. pre game, halftime, post game, he can be there but while the game is playing, he cant be on the field.

IMG_2196.jpg