Cardinal huskies football

Perrotti is on the board agenda for tonight for approval for the head coaching contract. Still surprised that more hasn’t come out about this especially now that it is seemingly public knowledge at this point

Perrotti is on the board agenda for tonight for approval for the head coaching contract. Still surprised that more hasn’t come out about this especially now that it is seemingly public knowledge at this point
because it makes the school look bad as well. both sides prolly want to eliminate some details from getting out.

Perotti wasn’t approved last night at the board meeting. Got moved to interim head coach for the time being. The whole thing is just odd to me.

This whole thing is very odd...don’t think changing grades would be something a grand jury would consider. They better hope this interim guy doesn’t get tired of being messed with tells them to find someone else.

This whole thing is very odd...don’t think changing grades would be something a grand jury would consider. They better hope this interim guy doesn’t get tired of being messed with tells them to find someone else.
Totally agree. Police involvement means inappropriate conduct or contact with a student or stealing money. This guy is so shady and with all his fake handles on yappi pumping his own ego, I would advise him to knock that off, especially now that the police have his cell phone and laptop.

Exactly, I can’t figure out why changing of grades would go to the grand jury? Not only are they messing with Gresko but how do you think the interim coach perrotti feels?

Exactly, I can’t figure out why changing of grades would go to the grand jury? Not only are they messing with Gresko but how do you think the interim coach perrotti feels?
Since he is not a teacher, it is considered a crime, actually multiple crimes (forgery, computer crime, etc). Remember years ago two college students in California who changed their grades were fined 250,000 and sentenced to 20 years.

Since he is not a teacher, it is considered a crime, actually multiple crimes (forgery, computer crime, etc). Remember years ago two college students in California who changed their grades were fined 250,000 and sentenced to 20 years.
Also, I wonder why he even had access to do this? Not sure how it works but, since he’s pretty much an educational aide I don’t think he should have access to do so? I mean we are talking about Cardinal. I can remember quite a few odd stories like the money a guy was donating few years back for a new track and then the guy was arrested the following week..

If perrotti worked with gresko, then he is probably aware of the inappropriate conduct or stealing money, and probably feels relieved that the district is finally relieving you. Heck, wouldn’t surprise to find out one of the asst coaches tipped off the district admin of what was actually going on.

Read the charging report you were given when they notified you that you were under indictment….

oh wait, I forgot, you’re not Gresko. Just his biggest PR advocate.

the board member’s quote basically told you everything you need to know when she said “protect kids and run a fiscally sound district”

protect kids = misconduct
Fiscally sound = means they uncovered fiscal mismanagement (ie theft)

If perrotti worked with gresko, then he is probably aware of the inappropriate conduct or stealing money, and probably feels relieved that the district is finally relieving you. Heck, wouldn’t surprise to find out one of the asst coaches tipped off the district admin of what was actually going on.
From the beginning when this story came out it always had to do with changing grades. Never once has anyone said anything about stealing money or anything inappropriate?

Read the charging report you were given when they notified you that you were under indictment….

oh wait, I forgot, you’re not Gresko. Just his biggest PR advocate.

the board member’s quote basically told you everything you need to know when she said “protect kids and run a fiscally sound district”

protect kids = misconduct
Fiscally sound = means they uncovered fiscal mismanagement (ie theft)
If there was any theft or misconduct there would be no way the school board would have voted unanimously to bar perrotti from being names head coach at Wednesday’s board meeting

If there was any theft or misconduct there would be no way the school board would have voted unanimously to bar perrotti from being names head coach at Wednesday’s board meeting
I actually agree. Seems it would be pretty open and shut. School board isn’t a court of law, they were just approving supplemental contracts. Very odd to me they tabled officially hiring Perroti and just made him interim. After reading the article it seemed like a possibility that he is brought back. When the people who fundraise and help pass levies start making noise the board listens...which is why they did a 180 at that meeting.

Heard something about Gresko skimming off the top from t-shirt sales. Obviously that is wrong, but I can't imagine it's a heck of a lot of money.

And of course this was not confirmed. Just a rumor.

Heard something about Gresko skimming off the top from t-shirt sales. Obviously that is wrong, but I can't imagine it's a heck of a lot of money.

And of course this was not confirmed. Just a rumor.
I actually heard about this too. But was told he was only making shirts for the school at the lowest price possible.

Bottom line here is that Gresko hasn’t been with the team in 2 months (since beginning of April or so). Perrotti has been running the team since around that time, including workouts and everything else. I don’t see how they can bring Gresko back at this point. It’s a one year supplemental contract: the board doesn’t even have to have a reason to bring him back if there’s even the slightest inkling of wrongdoing. The longer this drags on, the more it hurts the kids. Make a decision and move forward.

Bottom line, whatever happened and Is happening is going to hurt gresko in the long run. If higher ups are making the decision to involve the police and not do a internal investigation that’s messed up. So gresko now has felony charges pending against him. No one will hire gresko and if they do, it won’t be for a very long time!
I agree, with it being June it’s hurting the kids. If the board keeps dragging their feet and not make any definite decisions it’s going to be a awful year. Hopefully CP is doing a great job and the kids are taking to him and working hard for him.

Bottom line, whatever happened and Is happening is going to hurt gresko in the long run. If higher ups are making the decision to involve the police and not do a internal investigation that’s messed up. So gresko now has felony charges pending against him. No one will hire gresko and if they do, it won’t be for a very long time!
I agree, with it being June it’s hurting the kids. If the board keeps dragging their feet and not make any definite decisions it’s going to be a awful year. Hopefully CP is doing a great job and the kids are taking to him and working hard for him.
The problem here with the end of what you said is that so many parents and community members are in denial about what happened and have been defending GG for the last 2 months (as seen in the Maple leaf article where things got heated when they tried to give Perrotti the HC contract). If the season is a disaster, it won’t fall on just the board. Skim through social media real quick and you’ll see tons of parents and community members come out and defending the guy. This is what’s delaying the process, not the board and district at this point