Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

This may be the single greatest thread in Yappi history…I’m not sure there has ever been so many people on the same side of an argument on here before…literally everyone agrees (except PGL, Jersey) never thought I’d see the day that the Massillon fans and everyone else on the same page????

This will be a thread for the books. Easily up there with "Countdown to Competitive Balance in the Playoffs".

Screenshot_20210830-181226_Twitter.jpg

Trending nationally?

carl-chef-kiss.gif

I've never met a person by that name associated with Bishop Sycamore.

Riddle me this, Sherlock: If the team is a "scam," how and why are highly-ranked, blue-blood HSFB programs like Hoban, IMG, Duncanville TX, St Edward, DeMatha MD, Liberty NV, St Frances MD, etc. scheduling them?

Additionally, why would ESPN showcase a "scam" team on national television??
That didn't age well.

The latest news story

Last year Matt Goul went viral with that video of a man two years removed from high school trying to knock the head off a St. Ignatius student (twice) and never said a frickin' thing! Now he wants credit for his cautionary tale? This is how this sham was allowed to continue all this time. He and all the athletic directors that looked the other way are at fault and should be fired.

Last edited:
And while I'm at it here's a list of all the jock sniffers and hangers-on that pimped this fake school online.

Andrew King - This Week News
Joe Maimone - Prep Gridiron Logistics
Jared Luginbill - Prep Red Zone
Darren Gammell - Darren Junior Recruiting Source
Pete Romito - QB Hit List
David Shuman - NUC Sports
Jacob Lemming - Lemming Scouting
George Yarberry - Elite Football Network
Mick Walker - Buckeye Scoop
Michael Cucchiara - Compete 24
Jeff Fisher - High School Football America
Michael Robinson - 4th and Goal Athletics

All of them directly participated or actively promoted this scam online to give legitimacy to a non-existent school. They should never again have anything to do with high school athletics.

It's amazing how many adults want to involve themselves in the lives of kids they don't know because of their athletic ability. It's amazing how they leap to take credit for or associate themselves with any accomplishments the kids may achieve. It's amazing how many call themselves "coach" even though they're not employed as such, and how critical and resentful they are of actual high school and college coaches that actually work for pennies for these kids and for the sport.

Last edited:
Alright more diffing tonight courtesy of the guys on the college football subreddit: reddit post here

Apparently, the BS guys say that they do have players playing on the collegiate level, and say that "RPA College" is the school they play for. Touring the website for RPA, you are able "select" your degree and automatically pay ~$850 for study materials for exams. You can purchase the same materials for probably $30 at Barnes and Noble or Amazon. Take a tour of the RPA college website, but just make sure your credit card number doesn't stumble onto the page anywhere.

Alright more diffing tonight courtesy of the guys on the college football subreddit: reddit post here

Apparently, the BS guys say that they do have players playing on the collegiate level, and say that "RPA College" is the school they play for. Touring the website for RPA, you are able "select" your degree and automatically pay ~$850 for study materials for exams. You can purchase the same materials for probably $30 at Barnes and Noble or Amazon. Take a tour of the RPA college website, but just make sure your credit card number doesn't stumble onto the page anywhere.
Yup, this post is someone bragging about their son who played at BS now playing college ball…..at RPA.