Bearcats baskteball

UC needs to pick up a solid big man to be taken seriously in the Big XII.

Bandaogo can still come back. I don't see an NBA biting on him. That would be the best case scenario for UC

Arrinten Page is the hot name surrounding the program right now. 6'11 forward who was high on UC along with his high school teammate Isaiah Collier before they both committed to USC last year. Now he's in the portal and there seems to be mutual interest again on both ends.

Arrinten Page is the hot name surrounding the program right now. 6'11 forward who was high on UC along with his high school teammate Isaiah Collier before they both committed to USC last year. Now he's in the portal and there seems to be mutual interest again on both ends.
That would be a huge pickup! Come on Wes and crew. Throw some of that NIL money his way.

Chop Stix needs a crystal ball. Arrington Page’s instagram says he is committed to UC! Go bearcats! This is a big piece! Literally… thanks Chop Stix.

Chop Stix needs a crystal ball. Arrington Page’s instagram says he is committed to UC! Go bearcats! This is a big piece! Literally… thanks Chop Stix.
Bearcats have one more scholarship available. It will be interesting to see who they target. They were in on Adou Thiero coming out of high school, but he opted for Kentucky. Now that he is in the portal maybe Miller will take another crack at him. I ain't the biggest Dez Claude fan, but it might be worth bringing him in just to watch Xavier fans heads explode....

Bearcats have one more scholarship available. It will be interesting to see who they target. They were in on Adou Thiero coming out of high school, but he opted for Kentucky. Now that he is in the portal maybe Miller will take another crack at him. I ain't the biggest Dez Claude fan, but it might be worth bringing him in just to watch Xavier fans heads explode....
Funny, I thought Claude may be worth a look too. The other half in my house roots for XU, so I’ve seen him enough to think he’d be a good addition in the right situation.

It seems like the staff is targeting another frontcourt player with the last scholarship, and the name with the most hype right now is 6'9 Duke transfer Sean Stewart - a former 5* recruit who averaged 2.6 ppg & 3.2 rpg in limited minutes as a freshman last season.

He played AAU ball with Jizzle James and there seems to be rumors that he's visiting campus soon.

It seems like the staff is targeting another frontcourt player with the last scholarship, and the name with the most hype right now is 6'9 Duke transfer Sean Stewart - a former 5* recruit who averaged 2.6 ppg & 3.2 rpg in limited minutes as a freshman last season.

He played AAU ball with Jizzle James and there seems to be rumors that he's visiting campus soon.
That would be great pick-up! He broke Zion's vertical record at Duke. He played sparingly at Duke but when he did play, he was solid.

That would be great pick-up! He broke Zion's vertical record at Duke. He played sparingly at Duke but when he did play, he was solid.

Sounds like they have zeroed in on Stewart and he'll be on campus this weekend. Wes may struggle as a game coach at times right now, but the dude is a helluva closer when it comes recruiting. May need the Kelce Bros. to fire up another $100 a head podcast to seal this deal, but Stewart would be a good get.....

FWIW, Wes was on my flight to Orlando Saturday morning. On vacation so I’ve been away from Yappi/Twitter. I think I saw Stewart set up a visit?

Edit: I see Justgoplay mentioned that already.

FWIW, Wes was on my flight to Orlando Saturday morning. On vacation so I’ve been away from Yappi/Twitter. I think I saw Stewart set up a visit?

Edit: I see Justgoplay mentioned that already.

Very interesting. Would have to assume that Wes was traveling for an in-home visit with Stewart & family as he is from the Orlando area.

Sage Tolentino committed to UNC Asheville yesterday. Best of luck to him.
Sean Stewart is on campus.

I would imagine Wes assisted Tolentino in finding a spot to land in Carolina. Jizzle and Stewart being tight probably works in our favor. Saw on BCJ that Miami was hot on Stewart's trail also. That's Miami in Coral Gables, not that bunch up in Oxford that used to call themselves Redskins.....

Last edited: