2024 Massillon Tigers

So Pittsbugh Central Catholic week 1, Bergen Catholic week 3 or 4? It's Sept 6 so it would be one of those I suppose and St Ed's week 5? well I don't think St Ed's will be the biggest team we face this year
Massillon Washington
2@ Canton GlenOak
3(H) Bergen Catholic (NJ)
4Game Filled (Opponent TBA)
5@ Lakewood St. Edward
6(H) DeMatha Catholic (MD)
9@ Warren Harding
10(H) Canton McKinley

Last edited:
yeah Bergen is the real deal every year If we played 3 canadian teams in weeks 6,7&8 it would still be a tough schdule as it stands I agree with MT3 Canisius will fill one of those weeks
Canisius' league is undergoing some rescheduling as they have voted not to do whatever was originally scheduled. They had to start from scratch Monday.

Massillon Washington
1(H) Pittsburgh Central Catholic (PA)
2@ Canton GlenOak
3(H) Bergen Catholic (NJ)
4Game Filled (Opponent TBA)
5@ Lakewood St. Edward
9@ Warren Harding
10(H) Canton McKinley
We may have bitten off a little too much with this bunch. Bergen is a legit powerhouse.

How about the Kansas city chiefs.
What the heck are you boys thinking!
Will we have enough players left for mckinley?
I love the direction our program is going, but we are not IMG....

really? That river rouge team is playing a couple Ohio teams..interesting.. cant remember who, maybe McKinley or Mentor?
Week 4 = River Rouge @ Toledo St. John's
Week 6 = River Rouge @ Mentor
Week 7 = Cleveland Heights @ River Rouge

McKinley is hosting Cass Tech Week 3.

How about the Kansas city chiefs.
What the heck are you boys thinking!
Will we have enough players left for mckinley?
I love the direction our program is going, but we are not IMG....
Yeah I'm hoping someway we level the schedule with all the other games somehow I look for Harding to start being Harding again, McKinley with their 45 new players should be a little better..but we need a few GlenOak like teams in there too...Is Mansfield off the schedule for sure? I keep waiting for the announcement that we have St Joes (Pa) lined up..I trust Moore has a handle on all of it though so well see how the rest plays out

Week 4 = River Rouge @ Toledo St. John's
Week 6 = River Rouge @ Mentor
Week 7 = Cleveland Heights @ River Rouge

McKinley is hosting Cass Tech Week 3.
Thanks! Maybe we can get river rouge to help us out.. Seems to me they used to play iggy or eds every once in a while... Not 100% sure about that but I know they've played somewhere in NEO at some point

5-5 will still get you in. Just depends on how badly you want home games.
true. i’d prefer to have a couple of home playoff games and be as injury free as we can for the ultimate goal which is winning a title again.. not saying i don’t want to schedule up during the season to get ready just not every week so i’ll wait to see who the other games are before i get anxious… we’re in a strange place with scheduling right now for sure

I personally think it’s silly to “Chase a national ranking.”
But we always play multiple out of state opponents anyways , so they might as well be worth while.
If we can’t get in state opponents, it is what it is.
I don’t think we’re really chasing national rankings but everyone sure seemed happy when we finished last year in the top 10. As you said, we have to schedule out of state teams so why not make them noteworthy.

Week 1 game with PCC has been cancelled. I wonder what Coach Moore has up his sleeve?

But he did add a Week 6 game against DeMatha.

Last edited:
It meant something to the players and coaches last season

I agree with you, but I hate to admit, some fans are too dumb to know that a 7-3 record is perfectly fine. Not that I concede any loss. Credit to Moore for taking that risk. Guess it helps when you have great job security we just need to be smart. He also knows we have a great team coming back. Shepas tried to pulled that once (brutal sched) with just an average team and it did not work out, at all.

I agree with you, but I hate to admit, some fans are too dumb to know that a 7-3 record is perfectly fine. Not that I concede any loss. Credit to Moore for taking that risk. Guess it helps when you have great job security we just need to be smart. He also knows we have a great team coming back. Shepas tried to pulled that once (brutal sched) with just an average team and it did not work out, at all.
Nate knows things that most don’t 😁