2024 Cincinnati Bengals

Really intrigued by Tanner Mclachlan. Many respectable analysts are high on him. Broke some of Gronk’s records at Arizona.

Bengals finish the draft with a DB who can play all four secondary spots and a center who hasn’t given up a sack over the last two years in the ACC.

Can’t ask for much more in the 7th round.

Daniel Jeremiah is considered one of the top 2 or 3 draft guys and puts out his top 150 before the draft each year. The Bengals ended up with 7 of them.

Cedric Johnson is my favorite pick. I think that’s great value with pick 214.
I would always take SEC players in the late rounds since those guys are already used to quasi-NFL competition more than any other players would be.

Cedric Johnson is my favorite pick. I think that’s great value with pick 214.

I watched him last night vs Latham, who went 7th overall.

He didn’t beat Latham on any play, but he gave Latham all he could handle every play.

Additionally, Johnson did beat Alabama’s Left Tackle quite a bit.

There’s definitely something there to work with.

Go on the browns forum. It is ok to criticize not everybody is a homer.
good comeback. thats the only thing your ever say. btw, i didn't name anyone. did it touch a nerve. the only thing you like about the bengals is burrow. he does no wrong in your eyes, so yes all you do is criticize the rest and sniff joes jock. im no homer, i just don't see the doom and gloom like you do all the time. christ, you even complained when they were in the super bowl lol.

jtk
()

you always have the best answers from your keyboard. just stating the facts. just like you stated that mims was a great pick but is going to be on the bench.

jtk
()

Chiefs tried to trade up for Mims.

1714476061562.png

good comeback. thats the only thing your ever say. btw, i didn't name anyone. did it touch a nerve. the only thing you like about the bengals is burrow. he does no wrong in your eyes, so yes all you do is criticize the rest and sniff joes jock. im no homer, i just don't see the doom and gloom like you do all the time. christ, you even complained when they were in the super bowl lol.

jtk
()
Ouch ok mike browns jock strap (jtk).

Corner is definitely the biggest weakness. Dax Hill being the backup boundary corner is not good. I know they won't, but the Bengals should look into trading Higgins for a corner.

Corner is definitely the biggest weakness. Dax Hill being the backup boundary corner is not good. I know they won't, but the Bengals should look into trading Higgins for a corner.

I’m not opposed to signing a corner but if you were going to trade Tee, it had to be before the draft. It makes absolutely no sense to trade him now.

Early thoughts on the 2024 schedule?

It's tied with three other teams for the 16th toughest in the league based on the opponents' 2023 winning percentage (.502).

I saw another ranking list that had the Bengals' schedule as the 6th toughest based on the 2024 projected win totals of their opponents.

Early thoughts on the 2024 schedule?

It's tied with three other teams for the 16th toughest in the league based on the opponents' 2023 winning percentage (.502).

I saw another ranking list that had the Bengals' schedule as the 6th toughest based on the 2024 projected win totals of their opponents.

I’ve also seen them with the 6th easiest.

3 games in 10 days is ludicrous, but it sounds like several teams are dealing with that this year.