2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Woodward is open..
Yea I had that on an earlier list and I guess it didn't get copied over to my most recent post. Thanks for the heads up!

Current Openings-------------------Previous Coach
Madeira--------------------------------Rick Rockwell
Depaul Cristo Rey---------------------Brandon Elliott
Norwood------------------------------Jason Bose
Hamilton-------------------------------Kevin Higgins
Gamble--------------------------------Michael Holmes
Spencer Center-----------------------Cass Carter
Riverview East------------------------TY Gilbert
Woodward----------------------------Jarelle Redden

Filled:
Roger Bacon——————————-Mike Nozska
Talawanda-----------------------------Rodney Barrett
Clinton Massie------------------------Dustin Eads
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Kyle Pertuset
West Clermont------------------------Brandon Grammer
Middletown Christian-----------------Ryan Fairchild
LaSalle---------------------------------Kevin Higgins
CHCA -------------------------—------Josh Andrews
Madeira--------------------------------Brian Kellett

"All League" 2024 = "Everybody gets a trophy"..........See Basketball (4 Teams x 5 starters = 20 starters. Number of "All League = ?!)
There's 14 spots on the GCL South all-league basketball team; 6 on 1st team, 8 on 2nd team and it looks like it varies from year to year how they do it. You could've just gone to the site and checked. Looks like only Moeller had their entire starting 5 make a team this year. Elder had 4, X had 3, LS had 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_191811_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_191811_Chrome.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 99
There is zero chance Cass can ever be considered for a HC job in Cinci area ever again. It would be an absolute slap in the face of the educational system. Holmes seems like a super obvious choice.
Did I miss something on why he can't be considered a HC in Cincy? What did he do at Spencer?

It’s May 23rd. What is Hamilton waiting on? Every day that passes is hurting the next coach coming in and killing any momentum they had.
The high school team made the Sweet 16 and I’m pretty sure the middle school team was very solid.

He coached at Withrow last year I am sure he will get another chance at some point!
I’m sorry but smoking weed with your players should be a disqualifying factor in any head coaching job. No problem with him being an assistant with proven coaches but a dude like that cannot be a HC at a serious program

And if he does, they might need to look at getting out of the GCL. I'm sure he's a decent coach, but Moe and X are going to be VERY good the next few years. And Schoenfeld is a great coach that will get every ounce of talent out of even a talent depleted Elder program.
Are you high? Why in Gods name would La Salle leave the GCL? First of all they’d kill off the dwindling alumni support they have left, aspiring athletes will have little to no reason to go there in terms of exposure (playing well against X and Moeller can get a kid on teams radar) and the History of La Salle being in the GCL in general should be enough for them to know staying put is the right answer. For years La Salle football was the doormat of the conference, they get killed in the country club sports by X and sometimes if not all the time Moeller, they did had some good soccer runs but mostly bad. Idk how wrestling is now but that was going well for a while in the late 2010’s. Lacrosse isn’t exactly an GCL sport because all teams don’t play each other but Elder killed La Salle, X and Moeller killed Elder so it’s not like La Salle hasn’t gone through bad stretches before. Also, just leave the GCL and forget the king of the road trophy? Why would St.X ever play La Salle’s D2 football team Dwhatever they will be basketball team again if they leave the conference? Why would Elder or Moeller? Toss out all the history, all the rivalries and settle for just having Colerain as a rival….. no thanks that’s how La Salle dies

Last edited:
It’s May 23rd. What is Hamilton waiting on? Every day that passes is hurting the next coach coming in and killing any momentum they had.
The high school team made the Sweet 16 and I’m pretty sure the middle school team was very solid.
What day did the Hamilton job come up? Even if there is a teacher in the building that is ready to be the head coach that takes 2 weeks to do an internal post, hire, etc.

Just how it works.

Are you high? Why in Gods name would La Salle leave the GCL? First of all they’d kill off the dwindling alumni support they have left, aspiring athletes will have little to no reason to go there in terms of exposure (playing well against X and Moeller can get a kid on teams radar) and the History of La Salle being in the GCL in general should be enough for them to know staying put is the right answer. For years La Salle football was the doormat of the conference, they get killed in the country club sports by X and sometimes if not all the time Moeller, they did had some good soccer runs but mostly bad. Idk how wrestling is now but that was going well for a while in the late 2010’s. Lacrosse isn’t exactly an GCL sport because all teams don’t play each other but Elder killed La Salle, X and Moeller killed Elder so it’s not like La Salle hasn’t gone through bad stretches before. Also, just leave the GCL and forget the king of the road trophy? Why would St.X ever play La Salle’s D2 football team Dwhatever they will be basketball team again if they leave the conference? Why would Elder or Moeller? Toss out all the history, all the rivalries and settle for just having Colerain as a rival….. no thanks that’s how La Salle dies
So the alumni support stays because they come in last place in pretty much every sport in the GCL? THAT'S what keeps the alumni support? How does that make sense?

Trey, go find something else to dry hump for days. La Salle competes in nearly everything. They're the class of the league in wrestling and did not finish last in every sport. They didn't even finish last in each of the big three and they shared a GCL title in hoops just last year. You act like they're Northwest or Talawanda.

Don't you have an Elder youth basketball program to argue about incorrectly? Or maybe you could spend a few hours both praising Doug Ramsey's coaching ability while contradicting yourself by crying about how he only plays Victory, Visitation and Jude kids? Have you weighed in on the St. X quarterback situation yet? I'm sure they could use your thoughts over in the X forum. I'm certain ReLoad and Blue Rhino look forward to that.

Trey, go find something else to dry hump for days. La Salle competes in nearly everything. They're the class of the league in wrestling and did not finish last in every sport. They didn't even finish last in each of the big three and they shared a GCL title in hoops just last year. You act like they're Northwest or Talawanda.

Don't you have an Elder youth basketball program to argue about incorrectly? Or maybe you could spend a few hours both praising Doug Ramsey's coaching ability while contradicting yourself by crying about how he only plays Victory, Visitation and Jude kids? Have you weighed in on the St. X quarterback situation yet? I'm sure they could use your thoughts over in the X forum. I'm certain ReLoad and Blue Rhino look forward to that.
You can't censor me from talking about whatever I want. People here like to think they have that control. You don't.

LaSalle is a shell of itself. Their alumni doesn't even care anymore. You might be the only one. Football - Last Place; Baseball - Third Place with a putrid 2-7 GCL record; Basketball - Last Place with a program that has lost all of its basketball talent. They used to have loads of good players. Volleyball - Last Place; Soccer - Last Place; Lacrosse - Last Place

Guess I'm making things up again. Literal facts right in front of your face.

Last edited:

And I don't have any issue with Elder's head coaches. It's the daddy ball connected clique that give them a bad name. Ask Ramsey, he will tell you the same thing. I never said they play bad kids over good kids. I said the connected crew manipulate things behind the scenes to set it up for them and theirs. And that's 100% true.

At least the X guys will debate with you and acknowledge the facts and aren't afraid to call out the things that may be inhibiting their programs.

You can't censor me from talking about whatever I want. People here like to think they have that control. You don't.

LaSalle is a shell of itself. Their alumni doesn't even care anymore. You might be the only one. Football - Last Place; Baseball - Third Place with a putrid 2-7 GCL record; Basketball - Last Place with a program that has lost all of its basketball talent. They used to have loads of good players. Volleyball - Last Place

Guess I'm making things up again.
You're contextualizing things into your own view to stir the pot and annoy people with much better lives than you have. Maybe we can't censor you, but we can recognize what a sad life you have. A therapist would really benefit you because it's clear you've never recovered from being cut from a team at some point and you hate things you so desperately want to be part of.

You're contextualizing things into your own view to stir the pot and annoy people with much better lives than you have. Maybe we can't censor you, but we can recognize what a sad life you have. A therapist would really benefit you because it's clear you've never recovered from being cut from a team at some point and you hate things you so desperately want to be part of.
I'm not contextualizing anything, these are facts. Who's the one that needs a therapist when they can't acknowledge the reality staring them right in the face? How can you even write and post your response to me saying I make things up AS YOU MAKE THINGS UP??????

Basketball - Last Place
Baseball - 3rd Place with a terrible record
Football - Last Place
Soccer - Last Place
Lacrosse - Last Place
Volleyball - Last Place

Right. In. Front. Of. You.

LaSalle is the King of Last Place! Not Northbend

I'm not contextualizing anything, these are facts. Who's the one that needs a therapist
Yes you are. An argumentation or rhetoric scholar would have a field day with how you behave here. It's really, really nutso. Deep down, you know that. We all know that.

And high school sports, as much as I enjoy following them at times, will never lead me to therapy.

Yes you are. An argumentation or rhetoric scholar would have a field day with how you behave here. It's really, really nutso. Deep down, you know that. We all know that.

And high school sports, as much as I enjoy following them at times, will never lead me to therapy.
And I could say the EXACT same thing for you (and others) on the flip side. Elder DOES have a disproportionate amount of politics and legacy BS that is 100% manipulated by certain people over there. Deep down, you know that. We all know that. You won't admit it (nor will they), but you know it.

LaSalle is the obvious doormat of the GCL. Deep down, you know that. You won't admit it, but you know it. Just because you argue 100% facts of their bottom rung performance in the GCL, doesn't mean it's not true. You denying that and spewing your BS back to me is the exact same thing.

See, here's what you don't get. When I expose these truths, I know the butthurt reaction I get back CONSTANTLY is because I know you know I've uncovered alot of truth here that people don't want exposed. The continued belittling and name calling only further proves what I'm saying has more truth than fiction. People would have stopped responding to me years ago if all of this was completely out of left field.

Now LaSalle and Elder can join forces to continue to look up to Moe and X, while the alumni can continue to whine and complain about how everyone else is cheating but in reality it's because the alumni daddy's cannot and will not do things better for fear of their kids and their buddies not getting their entitled roster spots.

Entitled, spoiled manipulators, who care nothing about the institutions, but continuing to manipulate for their benefit. Screw. Them.

It's hilarious how many people simply just cannot tell it like it really is.

When I expose these truths
Just forget all the other nonsensical drivel in your post and focus on this. People laugh at you for this because you're like a Yappi incel of sorts — you don't really belong anywhere so you insult everyone and call them exposed truths. It's high school sports, man. Go have a drink. Take a vacation. Maybe get laid.

Perhaps one day you can just go take in a high school game in some sport, enjoy it and then move on.

Just forget all the other nonsensical drivel in your post and focus on this. People laugh at you for this because you're like a Yappi incel of sorts — you don't really belong anywhere so you insult everyone and call them exposed truths. It's high school sports, man. Go have a drink. Take a vacation. Maybe get laid.

Perhaps one day you can just go take in a high school game in some sport, enjoy it and then move on.
You're contextualizing things into your own view to stir the pot and annoy people with much better lives than you have. See, I can do that too.

And I'm not angry, just honest. I will continue to enjoy the kids competing in high school sports. It's the parents and daddy ballers that make it suck, not me. I can't help people can't seem to handle what's blatantly obvious.

And you continue to think hurling insults and trying to make me feel "less" is going to make me go away. It will only fuel the fire.

Laugh away children.