2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Yes... except for the money, retirement benefits, and the fact he played at Hamilton.
Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

Andrews just left Hydes Restaurant after having Fried Chicken and Coconut Cream Pie. The Big Blue is pulling out all the big guns.

All the more reason to be at Hamilton, in the GMC, where he previously coached at two other GMC schools.
I have nothing bad to say about him. I just don’t know if that’s what he wants at this point of his career. He left a GMC school to go to a Christian school, in Taylor. CHCA is oblivious a Christian school. Coach Andrews is definitely a man of faith. Maybe, maybe not, but I just don’t see a former college coach getting out there in the trenches of Hamilton. He would need some real go-getters on staff. Wherever he ends up, is a great get. Natural born winner.

I have nothing bad to say about him. I just don’t know if that’s what he wants at this point of his career. He left a GMC school to go to a Christian school, in Taylor. CHCA is oblivious a Christian school. Coach Andrews is definitely a man of faith. Maybe, maybe not, but I just don’t see a former college coach getting out there in the trenches of Hamilton. He would need some real go-getters on staff. Wherever he ends up, is a great get. Natural born winner.
His overall record at Taylor in 11 years was 148-184. Not exactly winning especially on the road because Taylor has a major home court advantage.

Silent Night Taylor

Maybe I missed it somewhere... did Taylor fire him?

I agree, the record may not show it at Taylor, but Andrews is a winner. Solid coach, but an even better guy.

Per the CPS employment portal, Riverview East, Spencer Center, and Gamble Montessori are all looking for new head coaches. I also believe Madeira will officially have a coach and a new AD on Monday at their board meeting.

Current Openings-------------------Previous Coach
CHCA -------------------------—------Scott Rooks/Ross Sferra (interim)
Madeira--------------------------------Rick Rockwell
Depaul Cristo Rey---------------------Brandon Elliott
Norwood------------------------------Jason Bose
Hamilton-------------------------------Kevin Higgins
Gamble--------------------------------Michael Holmes
Spencer Center-----------------------Cass Carter
Riverview East------------------------TY Gilbert

Filled:
Roger Bacon——————————-Mike Nozska
Talawanda-----------------------------Rodney Barrett
Clinton Massie------------------------Dustin Eads
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Kyle Pertuset
West Clermont------------------------Brandon Grammer
Middletown Christian-----------------Ryan Fairchild
LaSalle---------------------------------Kevin Higgins

Maybe I missed it somewhere... did Taylor fire him?

I agree, the record may not show it at Taylor, but Andrews is a winner. Solid coach, but an even better guy.
I haven't seen the word "fired", but they let him go. They were conducting a nationwide search to replace him. Not sure if it has been filled.

Complete and utter BS.

The "top" team in every grade has its coach handpicked (typically a former player and buddy) - they fill that team out with the coach's kids and whoever the coach asks (usually the athletes of kids they know and hang with, and likely other daddies). This team RARELY has any turnover from 3rd-8th grade. The dads on the top teams make sure of it that way. They don't have tryouts, and the kids that are on these top teams are 98% the kids that make the team in 7th and 8th grade and through high school. To deny that is hilarious.

As I said, those not on the top team are virtually ignored. As I said, a random dad has to coach (it's not a program), and everyone else watches while the other kids get open access to Elder when all of the other teams pretty much fend for themselves. There are virtually ZERO examples of kids playing on teams 2, 3 or 4 that end up making the high school team. It's manipulated for the precious 8-9 EVERY year.

Stop making things up to make your buddies look like they're in it for the development of all. That's hilarious!!! The team coming in year after year is set in stone by 3rd grade. There's no possible way you can disagree with that, because that's exactly what happens. People make a joke of how predictable the Elder roster will be because it's set in stone in 3rd grade. Development for all - that's hilarious.

Elder's freshman rotation of kids that will get minutes is already picked and has been for 3-4 years. You're a moron if you think otherwise. This is nothing new. It's been the same for 20 years. The daddy politics are stealing the upside of the basketball program, because the entitled core has to ensure their kids are on rosters.
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Per their Social Media feeds, CHCA has hired Josh Andrews as Head Coach. Andrews spent the previous 10 years as the coach of Taylor University. Thanks to @CHCA-Eagles-Fan for the assist!

Filled:
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Kyle Pertuset
West Clermont------------------------Brandon Grammer
Middletown Christian-----------------Ryan Fairchild
LaSalle---------------------------------Kevin Higgins
CHCA -------------------------—------Josh Andrews

Complete and utter BS.

The "top" team in every grade has its coach handpicked (typically a former player and buddy) - they fill that team out with the coach's kids and whoever the coach asks (usually the athletes of kids they know and hang with, and likely other daddies). This team RARELY has any turnover from 3rd-8th grade. The dads on the top teams make sure of it that way. They don't have tryouts, and the kids that are on these top teams are 98% the kids that make the team in 7th and 8th grade and through high school. To deny that is hilarious.

As I said, those not on the top team are virtually ignored. As I said, a random dad has to coach (it's not a program), and everyone else watches while the other kids get open access to Elder when all of the other teams pretty much fend for themselves. There are virtually ZERO examples of kids playing on teams 2, 3 or 4 that end up making the high school team. It's manipulated for the precious 8-9 EVERY year.

Stop making things up to make your buddies look like they're in it for the development of all. That's hilarious!!! The team coming in year after year is set in stone by 3rd grade. There's no possible way you can disagree with that, because that's exactly what happens. People make a joke of how predictable the Elder roster will be because it's set in stone in 3rd grade. Development for all - that's hilarious.

Elder's freshman rotation of kids that will get minutes is already picked and has been for 3-4 years. You're a moron if you think otherwise. This is nothing new. It's been the same for 20 years. The daddy politics are stealing the upside of the basketball program, because the entitled core has to ensure their kids are on rosters.
This just your opinion,No Facts here at all! Typical Trey/Omar the Dbag type bs!! Trey should take some time and talk about real facts not his bs opinion!
So on to Hamilton… who gets the job?
They did have a Younger guy as Varsity Assistant who I think used to be Freshman Coach. I can’t remember his name. Seemed to know his stuff and had good rapport with Player. Also Wilson Middle School 8th Grade Team was outstanding the past couple yrs! Not sure how many kids from that Team will go to Private HS though.

This just your opinion,No Facts here at all! Typical Trey/Omar the Dbag type bs!! Trey should take some time and talk about real facts not his bs opinion!

They did have a Younger guy as Varsity Assistant who I think used to be Freshman Coach. I can’t remember his name. Seemed to know his stuff and had good rapport with Player. Also Wilson Middle School 8th Grade Team was outstanding the past couple yrs! Not sure how many kids from that Team will go to Private HS though.
All truths. People may try to brush over the truth, but it's certainly there.

Per their Board Agenda, Madeira has hired Brian Kellett as head coach. Thanks to everyone that had the assist on this one. According to this agenda, Madeira also hired Chris O'Brien from St.Bernard Elmwood Place as their AD.

Filled: