2023 Southwestern Buckeye League

Monroe-Fenwick score?
IMG_0424.jpeg

Carlisle coach needs to be fired immediately. Down 30-14 keeps running dive. Best athlete on field doesn’t touch but 3 times in 4th crazy!

Richards 33 Carries 168
Lawson 18 Carrie’s 179.
Just baffles me

Final

Northridge 30
Carlisle 22

turnovers and play calling cost the Indians tonight. Hats off to the polar bears. Indians fought hard second half but definitely need to look at some film and see what’s going on. 4 turnovers for Indians and scored on 3 of them. Have to give it to playmakers in crunch time.

Eaton looked totally different from the first two games. Talawanda is below average. Hope it’s just a one off type night
They had to have had close to 80 yards in penalties. Mostly from personal fouls. Most times if you play that undisciplined, you're going to lose. Also, three missed field goals from almost 50 yds. I know the kid has a leg, but come on. Stop giving Talawanda half the field to drive. Just punt the ball and play field position.

Final

Northridge 30
Carlisle 22

turnovers and play calling cost the Indians tonight. Hats off to the polar bears. Indians fought hard second half but definitely need to look at some film and see what’s going on. 4 turnovers for Indians and scored on 3 of them. Have to give it to playmakers in crunch time.
Need Someone like Poff to drive that program at Carlisle. Mohawks 3-0 to start the season!!

They had to have had close to 80 yards in penalties. Mostly from personal fouls. Most times if you play that undisciplined, you're going to lose. Also, three missed field goals from almost 50 yds. I know the kid has a leg, but come on. Stop giving Talawanda half the field to drive. Just punt the ball and play field position.
After a missed field goal that breaks the end zone plane the ball is placed at the 20 yard line (essentially a touchback). It’s really not a bad idea to take a low-percentage 50 yard kick when a miss puts the opposing team at the 20 anyway.

Totally agree on the penalties, they will get crushed in league play if they are going to play like that.

After a missed field goal that breaks the end zone plane the ball is placed at the 20 yard line (essentially a touchback). It’s really not a bad idea to take a low-percentage 50 yard kick when a miss puts the opposing team at the 20 anyway.

Totally agree on the penalties, they will get crushed in league play if they are going to play like that.
Not just that, a fg in high school is essentially a punt. You can down it on the 1 and the other team is 1st and 10 on the 1.

Great game. 3-0 at the half and then back and forth the whole second half. Monroe is playing a bunch of juniors and sophomores. I think they will continue to improve as the season goes on.
Even though they lost. Positive vibes that they were able to score points. Another low scoring loss would have really affected the team morale. I think they are 4-2 before a grueling final 4 games.

Totally agree on the penalties, they will get crushed in league play if they are going to play
Who saw the punt fake coming?