2023 Glenville Football

What's your prediction for the 2023 season?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230326-154849_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230326-154849_Instagram.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 216

D4 Back to Back State Champs. Not many D4 schools can play a non league schedule like that.

8-2 regular season seems reasonable.

Who steps in at QB for them?

For years Glenville got no accomodations with their too-easy Senate League schedule. Why only 5 league games this year?

For years Glenville got no accomodations with their too-easy Senate League schedule. Why only 5 league games this year?
The only Senate schools not listed from last year are Collinwood and Lincoln West, and it might be due to them not having the numbers to field a team. Lincoln West would need a top down culture restructuring in their athletic department and schools, but could be very good - the biggest issue for LW and the new Garrett Morgan is a lack of facilities for track/football/soccer. Collinwood is is on life support and the only reason it has not closed is that the Alumni Group has been trying to force CMSD to not close the school or merge it with Glenville.

Glenville will obviously be very good in 2023 but they have zero chance against IMG.

No one in Ohio could beat IMG, with Eds maybe being the only team that could hang in there for a few qtrs.

One football team with 2 schools and 500+ boys to pick from and competing in D4 is genius. Lets be realistic though. They are going to lose a few games this year.

My guess Hoban and Avon both beat Glenville in close games. IMG (I’m assuming it’s their “B” team, because I couldn’t see the “A” team playing against the Tarblooders. IMG will also win in a not so close game. Good luck to Glenville this year. Should be fun to follow them this year.

My guess Hoban and Avon both beat Glenville in close games. IMG (I’m assuming it’s their “B” team, because I couldn’t see the “A” team playing against the Tarblooders. IMG will also win in a not so close game. Good luck to Glenville this year. Should be fun to follow them this year.
it's the A team

Avon and Hoban I see as wins. Glenville shutdown Avon’s RB last year but the QB made a TON of plays. And I think Hoban will have their hands full with Glenville’s D and passing attack. 100% agree on IMG.
I read on twitter that Hoban currently has 11 kids who hold D1 offers and will have 2-3 more before the start of the season. We all know without a doubt they will out coach Glenville Academy. I dont think it will be close game. My guess Avon beats them by a score also.

A Walsh quarterback/WR is transferring into Ginn academy as well. To be determined if he will play quarterback
Sounds like they will have a nice QB competition.

I still don't think anyone in D4 will hang with them. Their non league schedule is tough with games that should be fun to watch.