2023 Benedictine Football

Let me be the 1st to congratulate coach on his 1st victory! Hopefully the 1st of many. Impressive win. The streak is over! All aboard the coach Prevesk train! Seriously, your right. Everyone deserves a chance. The team has played hard the 1st 3 games. I'm in such a good mood, I won't yell at TRY23 anymore!
I won’t yell back either 🤪🤪🤪 - great to see them get their first win!

Good win, but keep it in perspective. St Francis looked terrible. The good thing is, Bene plays a stretch against bad teams (Strongsville, Buchtel & Normandy). The way the schedule is falling, 5 wins is possible.

Good win, but keep it in perspective. St Francis looked terrible. The good thing is, Bene plays a stretch against bad teams (Strongsville, Buchtel & Normandy). The way the schedule is falling, 5 wins is possible.
Not bad team just haven't figured it out yet just not good like there are last year it probably going be a good game tho.

lchsman said:
VASJ by 2 scores. That’s what I said. I trashed nobody. I spoke the truth. I have a ton of respect for Benedictine. Unfortunately, your assistant AD of Benedictine is who responded to me.

I do agree with you, let’s keep this thread on track.
And all Fr Willie did was disagree with your prediction.

No reason to ask why “athletics at Benedictine are the way they are” and give a incredibly incorrect prediction on the Bengals season

Especially considering this is a Kenston VASJ thread

I wanted to move my response to @Just.here to the Benedictine thread...

This is a public forum about high school football. I gave a prediction on a football game that has nothing to do with Benedictine. The assistant AD of Benedictine HS, the guy you all call fr. willie, then responded to me saying ”no chance.” I responded back with another prediction only then to be called out by @Just.here saying how “incredibly incorrect I was on my prediction.” This is a public forum. I can say whatever I want, give any type of prediction I want, just like Restore the Roar and fr Willie did all season last year. They however, talked trash to other Benedictine supporters and many other posters who didn’t agree with them. They continued to just pile on, talk crap about other programs, and said many untruthful things. You can see all this in their post history.

Lake Catholic and Benedictine was a great rivalry and there was so many classic games between the two. I have nothing but respect for that institution and the storied tradition they have.

Good luck the rest of the year and I will stick with my prediction that Benedictine will be lucky to get to 5 wins this season. Sorry I offended you, @Just.here, but it’s just my prediction.

And all Fr Willie did was disagree with your prediction.

No reason to ask why “athletics at Benedictine are the way they are” and give a incredibly incorrect prediction on the Bengals season

Especially considering this is a Kenston VASJ thread

I wanted to move my response to @Just.here to the Benedictine thread...

This is a public forum about high school football. I gave a prediction on a football game that has nothing to do with Benedictine. The assistant AD of Benedictine HS, the guy you all call fr. willie, then responded to me saying ”no chance.” I responded back with another prediction only then to be called out by @Just.here saying how “incredibly incorrect I was on my prediction.” This is a public forum. I can say whatever I want, give any type of prediction I want, just like Restore the Roar and fr Willie did all season last year. They however, talked trash to other Benedictine supporters and many other posters who didn’t agree with them. They continued to just pile on, talk crap about other programs, and said many untruthful things. You can see all this in their post history.

Lake Catholic and Benedictine was a great rivalry and there was so many classic games between the two. I have nothing but respect for that institution and the storied tradition they have.

Good luck the rest of the year and I will stick with my prediction that Benedictine will be lucky to get to 5 wins this season. Sorry I offended you, @Just.here, but it’s just my prediction.
Maybe you could’ve engaged in a conversation about the game that Fr. Willie was discussing with you.

Thanks again for not charging us for our rent in your head 😉

Didn't see the game,but 2 things to keep in mind, it was the 1st game for St. Francis. Benny had 2 under their belt. On the flip side, Benny had no game film of St. Francis,while they had 2 games to look at Benny. St. Francis did beat a very good Erie Prep team last year.

Bro Benny is one of those bad teams too until proven otherwise

Man, Welo is terrible. But more important for a Bene string - what happened tonight? I only saw the final score. I really thought they’d compete better against Strongssville.

Man, Welo is terrible. But more important for a Bene string - what happened tonight? I only saw the final score. I really thought they’d compete better against Strongssville.
I wasn’t there but Bene was winning as the 4th quarter began… wondering if the depth of the roster got to them? It was 9-7 after three quarters, I believe, so they did compete, but perhaps it was a depth issue.

They did compete. Benny was up 9-7 late in the 3rd quarter. Don't forget,Benny lost at least 6 returning 2-way players to transfer,so the depth is thin.Also, the guys out there are young. I think the staff has done a good job so far with the talent we have.

They did compete. Benny was up 9-7 late in the 3rd quarter. Don't forget,Benny lost at least 6 returning 2-way players to transfer,so the depth is thin.Also, the guys out there are young. I think the staff has done a good job so far with the talent we have.
OLine was gassed. Most were playing both ways. QB is young. Both RB's looked good. Tackling could be better. Stop blocking on defense when tackling & wrap up. All of the 2-way players need to do some extra running. Build up your stamina. I know it's hard playing both ways, but you know going in that you have to play both ways, do what you can to have more at the end.

136AD2AB-670F-49C5-9DB4-B34CAC347B16.jpeg

St Francis is the worst team in western NY this year, perspective