2022 WOAC

Sounds like your film studying needs some work.
i’ll eat my crow. great win for Preble Shawnee. i’ve had respect for you guys ever since i saw you beat Greenon last year. Doran is a complete stud. based on the second hand info i got, it sounds like Greeneview just had no answer for Doran on defense and he broke a lot of tackles.

good luck to you guys the rest of the way. i mean no disrespect. you can’t blame me for picking 9-1 Greeneview over a Preble team that lost too an average at best National Trail team. it sounds like the “great” version of the arrows showed up tonight.

i’ll eat my crow. great win for Preble Shawnee. i’ve had respect for you guys ever since i saw you beat Greenon last year. Doran is a complete stud. based on the second hand info i got, it sounds like Greeneview just had no answer for Doran on defense and he broke a lot of tackles.

good luck to you guys the rest of the way. i mean no disrespect. you can’t blame me for picking 9-1 Greeneview over a Preble team that lost too an average at best National Trail team. it sounds like the “great” version of the arrows showed up tonight.
No problem with me I’ve always liked your post I just had to give you one shot

Anyway here are the 4 playoff matches for the WOAC next week
#10 Preble Shawnee @ #2 Milton-Union
#6 Cincinnati Country Day @ #3 Tri-Village
#12 Twin Valley South @ #4 Versailles
#8 Catholic Central @ #1 Ansonia

Anyway here are the 4 playoff matches for the WOAC next week
#10 Preble Shawnee @ #2 Milton-Union
#6 Cincinnati Country Day @ #3 Tri-Village
#12 Twin Valley South @ #4 Versailles
#8 Catholic Central @ #1 Ansonia
WOAC made me look silly with my prediction last night. To counter my silliness, I will predict a WOAC sweep next weekend.
Preble Shawnee 46. Milton 21
Twin Valley South 21 Versailles 20 (Vesailles takes a loss going for two instead of 1)
Tri Village 52. CCD 0
Ansonia 49 Catholic Central 14

Got it in early so other posters can't say "you copied off of me" when I get them all incredibly close.

WOAC made me look silly with my prediction last night. To counter my silliness, I will predict a WOAC sweep next weekend.
Twin Valley South 21 Versailles 20 (Vesailles takes a loss going for two instead of 1)
Tri Village 52. CCD 0

Got it in early so other posters can't say "you copied off of me" when I get them all incredibly close.
If this is a troll I appreciate how funny it is lol.

versailles and Milton both win by 5 scores at least.

If this is a troll I appreciate how funny it is lol.

versailles and Milton both win by 5 scores at least.
I agree the first two are a stretch. The Versailles coach seems to always go for two when down by one in a big game (2016 Troy Christian vs Covington, 2020 Versailles vs Marion local, 2022 Versailles vs Coldwater) and has lost everyone of them. Great coach but in this one area I play for a tie if my kicker is 70 % or better . So the key to the game for TVS is be up by 7 late in the game, then when Versailles scores stop the two point conversion and move on.

The last two (Tri Village and Ansonia) I am more confident in the outcome of those games.

If MU comes up with any short of a state championship I’ll be all over Mr. Rocco with how much he runs his mouth.
i’m all for it. i want all the smoke. although most of stuff when i run my mouth i’m joking thought most of you knew that. but i’m with it. mr. small arrow

See you next week I’m ready for one of your great prediction’s you’re literally so bad at it.
maybe w the woac. i am not great with the woac. that’s due to so much inconsistency in teams. you always throwing shade at people. i’ll give my prediction now, Milton wins 49-8

Settle down here boys. Let's enjoy the ribbing and not get personal and making threats. We're all adults.
I'm glad that Shawnee and MU get to lock horns. I know the National Trail loss was a fluke, but the loss to Ansonia wasn't. I think MU and Ansonia would be a very good game.

Settle down here boys. Let's enjoy the ribbing and not get personal and making threats. We're all adults.
I'm glad that Shawnee and MU get to lock horns. I know the National Trail loss was a fluke, but the loss to Ansonia wasn't. I think MU and Ansonia would be a very good game.
I’m always on my best behavior but you do need to tame this Rocco he’s a degenerate and says things like “ he’s with it” and “I want all the smoke” so I’ll leave him alone for now because he’s clearly a kid who probably graduated in the last few years or the most pathetic man saying those things I’ve ever seen. Either way should be fun Bless and looking forward to next week.

I’m always on my best behavior but you do need to tame this Rocco he’s a degenerate and says things like “ he’s with it” and “I want all the smoke” so I’ll leave him alone for now because he’s clearly a kid who probably graduated in the last few years or the most pathetic man saying those things I’ve ever seen. Either way should be fun Bless and looking forward to next week.
i’m a degenerate? i was saying i’m down with you being all over me if we don’t win state. it’s all jokes n you’re getting your panties in a bunch

Tri Village 52. CCD 0

You picked all 4 WOAC teams to win so you don't look silly.... ha

WOAC will go 2-2 next week

I agree the first two are a stretch. The Versailles coach seems to always go for two when down by one in a big game (2016 Troy Christian vs Covington, 2020 Versailles vs Marion local, 2022 Versailles vs Coldwater) and has lost everyone of them. Great coach but in this one area I play for a tie if my kicker is 70 % or better . So the key to the game for TVS is be up by 7 late in the game, then when Versailles scores stop the two point conversion and move on.

The last two (Tri Village and Ansonia) I am more confident in the outcome of those games.
South stands no chance against versailles.