2022 WOAC

Milton Union will completely dismantle Preble Shawnee this week.
Who has Preble Shawnee lost from last year to graduation, injury, or just didn't go out?
I figured they would be more of a threat to win region 20 at the beginning of the season?

Who has Preble Shawnee lost from last year to graduation, injury, or just didn't go out?
I figured they would be more of a threat to win region 20 at the beginning of the season?
They graduated 3 players from last season, former starting center, big running back Crockett and a big Starting D lineman. Early in the season they had a lot of injuries I think 2 linemen went down, Doran was hurt about 4-5 weeks, and another starting running back/linebacker was hurt and missed I think 5 weeks. Those last two I think forced them to adjust to using the Freshman QB Morton who from what I’ve seen is more of passing threat than Doran, so they adjusted the offense. Seems like they’ve been in a groove lately though.

Shawnee will be a test. Milton really hasn't had one since Valley View. I know the boys are hungry for a fight. They have many detractors over their schedule, but they have completely dominated everyone they've played this year outside of Valley View.

Shawnee will be a test. Milton really hasn't had one since Valley View. I know the boys are hungry for a fight. They have many detractors over their schedule, but they have completely dominated everyone they've played this year outside of Valley View.
I believe Milton is the better team, and should win the game. That said Milton will have to earn it on each drive. Shawnee doesn’t beat themselves and play very disciplined football. The offense will go as Doran does, and if Milton can defend him that will dictate how many points we put on the board.

Don’t know much about MU, but from looking at stat sheets they seem to be able to both run and pass effectively. Their schedule is what it is, but being able to shut out as many teams as they have is impressive. The Valley view win is a very good win as I thought they would win the region this year (still do).

i think it depends what Preble team shows up. if they play like they did last week then it will be a dogfight. if they play like they did half the regular season.. running clock

I believe Milton is the better team, and should win the game. That said Milton will have to earn it on each drive. Shawnee doesn’t beat themselves and play very disciplined football. The offense will go as Doran does, and if Milton can defend him that will dictate how many points we put on the board.

Don’t know much about MU, but from looking at stat sheets they seem to be able to both run and pass effectively. Their schedule is what it is, but being able to shut out as many teams as they have is impressive. The Valley view win is a very good win as I thought they would win the region this year (still do).
preble has tendency lately to turn it up on post season

Rocco and Be
Milton Union will completely dismantle Preble Shawnee this week.
Watch this game a long time, anything can happen in football. The other team only needs a few players , a good coach, and all believe, who knows. Playoff time you have to assume if ubdont play well you will lose.

Final MU 55 PS 0 ha

I think Milton is very hungry for a fight. With that said, Shawnee has the feeling that they are as good as Milton and that will go along way for them.
To me, one big question is how well will the Bulldog defense defend the pass. South Range, Coldwater, Ironton, etc will do both well. Shawnee should be a quick win and another running clock, IF Milton is State qualifier good.

Screenshot_20221030-203448.png

#10 Preble Shawnee @ #2 Milton-Union Depends upon which Shawnee team shows up. I give the edge to MU by 2 scores. But it is certainly possible for Shawnee to pull off the upset here. They are used to being the underdogs and after last seasons playoff run, they have been through this scenario before.
#6 Cincinnati Country Day @ #3 Tri-Village Gotta go with the Patriots.
#12 Twin Valley South @ #4 Versailles South has been on a roll here late in the season - they have a 5 game winning streak. Game will be won or lost in the trenches. But the way that Versailles dominated Trail, I don't hold much hope for TVS. My heart is with South, but if I had to place a bet it would be on the Tigers. Well coached and a solid team.
#8 Catholic Central @ #1 Ansonia Ansonia Tigers are still hungy and they will chew up CC.

#10 Preble Shawnee @ #2 Milton-Union Depends upon which Shawnee team shows up. I give the edge to MU by 2 scores. But it is certainly possible for Shawnee to pull off the upset here. They are used to being the underdogs and after last seasons playoff run, they have been through this scenario before.
#6 Cincinnati Country Day @ #3 Tri-Village Gotta go with the Patriots.
#12 Twin Valley South @ #4 Versailles South has been on a roll here late in the season - they have a 5 game winning streak. Game will be won or lost in the trenches. But the way that Versailles dominated Trail, I don't hold much hope for TVS. My heart is with South, but if I had to place a bet it would be on the Tigers. Well coached and a solid team.
#8 Catholic Central @ #1 Ansonia Ansonia Tigers are still hungy and they will chew up CC.
I understand the wishful thinking, but unfortunately TVS does not stand a chance vs Versailles. This game will be over quickly.

the only common opponent milton has with shawnee is national trail although it was early in the season
MU played trail and beat them 41-0
National trail beat preble shawnee by 2 score i believe. we will see how this game goes. i am not doubting doran but from seeing this team in person he is 90% of their team but he is very good

the only common opponent milton has with shawnee is national trail although it was early in the season
MU played trail and beat them 41-0
National trail beat preble shawnee by 2 score i believe. we will see how this game goes. i am not doubting doran but from seeing this team in person he is 90% of their team but he is very good
Early in the season or not, Milton put a running clock on Trail. It was way worse than the 41-0 score. Milton should get this over by end of the 3rd quarter and prepare for round 3. MU 35-0.

Early in the season or not, Milton put a running clock on Trail. It was way worse than the 41-0 score. Milton should get this over by end of the 3rd quarter and prepare for round 3. MU 35-0.
oh no absolutely. we could’ve chosen the scire on trail

I was told by a person that knows football very well that this year's MU defensive line is much like MAC teams he has watched. Not a stretch in my mind, maybe we will get to see if that is the case if MU and Coldwater are able to match-up.

Riverside has had to play ML the last 2 years, from the eye test MU is more talented. Much larger!

But I want to have the disclaimer that sometimes being more talented doesn't make you a better team.

I was told by a person that knows football very well that this year's MU defensive line is much like MAC teams he has watched. Not a stretch in my mind, maybe we will get to see if that is the case if MU and Coldwater are able to match-up.
it is marching up w the mac! i ageee bea