2022 WOAC

Listened to it on the radio. Evenly matched game. Ansonia did what they needed to have a chance. Controlled the clock with their running. Credit though to New Bremen on the last drive converting a 4th and 5 at the Ansonia 40 and converting a 4th and 2 at the 12 gaining 3 yards with a around a minute left. A couple plays later they scored. Stats were about even with NB 294 yards(185 yards rushing 109 passing) Ansonia 264 yards(217 rushing 47 passing). QB Homan 144 yards rushing 109 passing led NB. Moody with 175 yards rushing led Ansonia.

Nice year by the WOAC. Ansonia gave New Bremen a much better game than I anticipated. I really expected Tri-Village to give Allen East a good game to. But as others have said, it's on to winter sports.

Thoughts on next season? I expect Tri Village, Preble Shawnee and Ansonia to be good once again. TVS and National Trail return a lot and should be good as well. I'd expect teams like Arcanum and TCN to be a bit better next season. Could be another good year...

>>Thoughts on next season? I expect Tri Village, Preble Shawnee and Ansonia to be good once again. TVS and National Trail return a lot and >>should be good as well. I'd expect teams like Arcanum and TCN to be a bit better next season. Could be another good year...

The WOAC had a game of musical coaches going on prior to this season. I think about half the teams had coaches new to their program - and several of the coaches were hired late. So not much chance to do as much with the teams in the offseason and so forth. I agree that the league should be stronger as the teams now have a year under their belts with their coaches and it should be smoother sailing.

>>Thoughts on next season? I expect Tri Village, Preble Shawnee and Ansonia to be good once again. TVS and National Trail return a lot and >>should be good as well. I'd expect teams like Arcanum and TCN to be a bit better next season. Could be another good year...

The WOAC had a game of musical coaches going on prior to this season. I think about half the teams had coaches new to their program - and several of the coaches were hired late. So not much chance to do as much with the teams in the offseason and so forth. I agree that the league should be stronger as the teams now have a year under their belts with their coaches and it should be smoother sailing.
National Trail might knock off Milton next year. The bulldogs lose everyone.