2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d predict Page and Hack at safety and Loquan Young manning one of the corner spots
I thought the other Pringle kid was gonna be a starter at S. Or is he more of a CB
I think the elder Pringle was/is a free safety but the names being thrown around are great and will provide depth. Next year we're going to be very experienced.

Pringle is a safety and by the sounds of it a very good one, and a good size one.. He looks like he played sort of a hybrid LB/S they even lined him up as a DE at times in blitz packages

soph year

I’d predict Page and Hack at safety and Loquan Young manning one of the corner spots

Wow that’s bold. I would think Welch, Lenix Jr, and Wiggins would be 3 shoe-ins based on experience. The others will have to prove themselves. Berry I heard alot about. Pringle adds a new body. Never got to see little Hack but if he's anything like pops... I did see McConnell and thought he looked good on D so that's my sleeper pick. I think he's going to get pt somewhere, somehow.

Haven't heard much about Kalix Collins I hope he steps up always thought he had good potential.

Wow that’s bold. I would think Welch, Lenix Jr, and Wiggins would be 3 shoe-ins based on experience. The others will have to prove themselves. Berry I heard alot about. Pringle adds a new body. Never got to see little Hack but if he's anything like pops... I did see McConnell and thought he looked good on D so that's my sleeper pick. I think he's going to get pt somewhere, somehow.

Haven't heard much about Kalix Collins I hope he steps up always thought he had good potential.
lol sorry I was referring to next year.

This year I think you’ll see a mix of Pringle, Page, and Hack at safety and the most consistent 2 will get the most reps deeper into the season. Corner will be Lenix and Welch to start but there’s a lot of guys in the mix for those spots

Playing both ways has always been a subject, if a kid is a two way starter sure you want to spell him occasionally, but these are 15, 16....17 year old kids, I want my best players on the field for the majority of the game. Trust me, most kids don't wanna leave the field anyway. Ironically, looks like we may have a little depth by the end of the season (hopefully earlier) that spelling kid A, with kid B is barely a drop off at all.

Playing both ways has always been a subject, if a kid is a two way starter sure you want to spell him occasionally, but these are 15, 16....17 year old kids, I want my best players on the field for the majority of the game. Trust me, most kids don't wanna leave the field anyway. Ironically, looks like we may have a little depth by the end of the season (hopefully earlier) that spelling kid A, with kid B is barely a drop off at all.
I agree and especially at WR and CB/S, those 3 positions we should have a lot of depth and we should be creating a lot of depth early in the season.

That thread the troll started about championships proves one thing. Massillon fans are not the problem. But the funny part is my2sense put himself in the corner because he can't troll anybody now without looking like an idiot.
There is a thread started about championships ? Haven’t seen it, the mods must have it blocked for us to even see it. ???

That thread the troll started about championships proves one thing. Massillon fans are not the problem. But the funny part is my2sense put himself in the corner because he can't troll anybody now without looking like an idiot.
Bingo. Funny thing is It’s a great topic that was made in bad taste. I’ve been to a lot of championship games and seen a lot of great things in those games.
For a subject that pretty much for the most part has nothing to do with Massillon. It oozes with Massillon obsession.

I know they are just 7v7’s but I certainly hope the coaches are taking notice of what a weapon Hartson can be catching balls in the flat and sending him downfield against a LB.
It’s a crime that he has only caught 4 passes in 2 seasons !

I know they are just 7v7’s but I certainly hope the coaches are taking notice of what a weapon Hartson can be catching balls in the flat and sending him downfield against a LB.
It’s a crime that he has only caught 4 passes in 2 seasons !
watch hartson on his hudl account.....film on him at pitt i was very impressed that the tigers threw alot of short passes to him

IMPO, there at least two lower-level classmates that have good/great potential to be very effective replacements, sophomores Mitchell and Lenix's younger brother.
I didn’t see any FR games last year but do you think Gamble has that kind of potential in him also?

Status
Not open for further replies.