2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what going on at the old Watts building? Drove by a little bit ago and they're putting a whole new front on the building.
Watts was my second home. When attending Lorin Andrews Junior High, I would often eat my lunch there; that's when there was still open lunch and kids could go home for lunch or places like Watts. For $1, I would order/get a hamburger, milkshake, and french fries. Man, that almost seems like a lifetime ago; hay for me, it is-lol.

MPD Outpost to answer complaints from and against Graber faster?

Harley Davidson clubhouse with burnout pit?

??
MPD : "hello, Massillon Police Department how can I help you?"

Graber : "some kid just rode by on a bicycle and had a baseball card in the spokes, it's REALLY REALLY loud, are you guys gonna do anything about it or are you scared of all these 12 year olds?"

Last edited:
Whoever needs a card , hit me up , support our tigers $10 ???

Attachments

• 35A82CDE-F290-4EA0-A9C0-DF0BDEFB262E.jpeg
    35A82CDE-F290-4EA0-A9C0-DF0BDEFB262E.jpeg
    514.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 443BCC77-7CAC-474B-9E68-A079E0730844.jpeg
    443BCC77-7CAC-474B-9E68-A079E0730844.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 41
Well Clark started last year, Fair played very well in JV games, Pringles Hudl film is spectacular and Card certainly has the frame. We would have some depth also with M. Lenix, Kalix Collins and a few more.
I would expect that Clark will fit better as an outside backer and not having to tangle with interior linemen on every play.

High hopes for a possible Clark, Fair, Pringle, and Card linebacker group.
I've seen Card mentioned a few times now. Did he play well on JV? I noticed he didn't register any varsity tackles. He did grow a lot they had him listed at 185lbs last year, this year he's 217lbs. The front 7 should be really good, still curious where De’Airre Pringle lines up.. His film looked really good.. He's listed as 195lbs, so seems like a safety? Maybe OLB, but it would be nice to have some size in D backfield..

Defensively my main concern is the safety spots. Who are the front runners at those two positions?

The entire secondary is a question mark really as far as who is going to step up and improve since last year.
Kind of a wait and see approach. If that back end can play at a high level or really just better than last year, the defense could be very special in the Fall with the possible front seven

Kind of a wait and see approach. If that back end can play at a high level or really just better than last year, the defense could be very special in the Fall with the possible front seven
Liebler and Page were the heir apparent duo at safety after last year but Hackenbracht is looming as well as the possibility of De’airre learning that position quickly and taking one of those spots.

Welch and Lenix are obviously the veterans at corner but neither played at a level that makes their position secure. If the 2 RB set works as well as I think it can then Freddie’s value will be on offense. Wiggins, Berry, Loquan Young, and others will be battling for those corner spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.