2022 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you never seemed to mind the info I gave you before. Now you hate me lol

So now you hate transfers? You’re using it as a way to attack me further…please tell me what this team would look like without transfers and kids that weren’t “homegrown”.
You are like a kid putting words in peoples mouths for them. Where did I say I hate transfers ? By all means post exactly when I said that. What is irritating af is that you do nothing but criticize literally everything this coaching staff does and the only time you ever talk positive is about a transfer.
I know a few local schools that would love to have you as a fan, you would fit right in.

You are like a kid putting words in peoples mouths for them. Where did I say I hate transfers ? By all means post exactly when I said that. What is irritating af is that you do nothing but criticize literally everything this coaching staff does and the only time you ever talk positive is about a transfer.
I know a few local schools that would love to have you as a fan, you would fit right in.
Basically everything you say I do is exactly what you are in fact doing.

I’m done with you. Life is too short to waste arguing with imbeciles.

seinfeld-ladies-and-gentlemen.gif

I hate to get in the middle of a rock fight, but here goes. Years back, my son’s class as freshman was loaded with A-1 athletes. The Varsity football coaches grabbed them. What ended up happening was, they saw very little playing time, and left the JV Team short on talent, and what would have been a very good team got beat regularly. The baseball coach saw the same thing, but kept them down, so they saw the field regularly. They won a state title in baseball as juniors and came close as seniors, losing the title game 1-0 on a passed ball. So unless the kid was gonna start on Friday night, he was way better off getting game experience at the lower level.

I hate to get in the middle of a rock fight, but here goes. Years back, my son’s class as freshman was loaded with A-1 athletes. The Varsity football coaches grabbed them. What ended up happening was, they saw very little playing time, and left the JV Team short on talent, and what would have been a very good team got beat regularly. The baseball coach saw the same thing, but kept them down, so they saw the field regularly. They won a state title in baseball as juniors and came close as seniors, losing the title game 1-0 on a passed ball. So unless the kid was gonna start on Friday night, he was way better off getting game experience at the lower level.
So the kids stood on the sideline for varsity and then also didn’t get to play JV or Freshman ball? Yeah that’s some bad coaching most definitely.

Chardon, Euclid and Hoban are looking for opponents that week
Also, we are not looking for an opponent for weeks 8 and 9 but are looking for a freshman and JV opponent which leads me to believe they may have out of state teams lined up for those weeks as well? LaSalle is open one of those weeks

WHEELCHAIR BASKETBALL—-State Championship Game

Massillon Rolling Tigers vs. Wooster

Place——Kent State University
Date——-Saturday, March 12, 2022
Time——-5:00 PM.

GO TIGERS!?

GOOD LUCK!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.