2021 Southwestern Buckeye League

Status
Not open for further replies.
35-7. Carlisle RB with a 46 yard Touchdown Run with 2:27 left.
Final. Carlisle was the better team tonight. East is down but Carlisles defense has been really good the first two weeks. I know the competition hasnt been very good but they are doing what they should to those teams. The schedule gets stronger from here on out.

Last edited:
Final. Carlisle was the better team tonight. East is down but Carlisles defense has been really good the first two weeks. I know the competition isnt been very good but they are doing what they should to those teams. The schedule gets stronger from here on out.
Congrats to Carlisle for taking care of business. 2 wins down. If they can find 3 more, the playoffs are an option.

Eaton - 28
Springfield Shawnee - 0

Valley View - 28
Milton-Union - 32

Waynesville - 8
Greeneview - 21

Oakwood - 18
Northridge - 26

Brookville - 28
Anna - 25

Carlisle - 28
Miami East - 0

Fenwick - 28
Madison - 6

Monroe - 15
Ross - 22

Bellbrook - 21
Badin - 35

Franklin - 7
Beavercreek - 15
Eaton by 21
Valley View by 4
Waynesville by 10
Northridge by 7
Brookville by 1
Fenwick by 20
Ross by 14
Badin by 6
Beavercreek by 8
*No Carlisle pick as game has been played*

Carlisle's schedule sets up well for them too. They won't face Bellbrook. I would think Northridge, Madison, Monroe, and Waynesville are all competitive type games for them.

Last edited:
Carlisle's schedule sets up well for them too. They won't face Bellbrook, Valley View, or Franklin. I would think Northridge, Madison, Monroe, and Waynesville are all competitive type games for them.
They do have to play VV and Franklin but other than VV and maybe Brookville, they should be competitive in every other game. The Northridge game is a huge game for Carlisle if they hope to get into the playoffs, if they win they could get to 5-5 and sneak in.

They do have to play VV and Franklin but other than VV and maybe Brookville, they should be competitive in every other game. The Northridge game is a huge game for Carlisle if they hope to get into the playoffs, if they win they could get to 5-5 and sneak in.
Somehow I starred at their schedule and glazed over those two. I updated my post.

Good luck to the golden eagles tonight as they take on arguably the best team in region 12 in Hamilton badin
If they hang around in this game then get set for another deep playoff run like last year , the boys in purple and gold are for real but we find out tonight exactly how good they really are and could be . Proud of the program and what Jenkins has built in the past 6 years , truly impressive how consistent they’ve become .
I’ll say
Badin 21
Bellbrook 17

good luck to the rest of the league , hope for w’s across the board

Good luck to the golden eagles tonight as they take on arguably the best team in region 12 in Hamilton badin
If they hang around in this game then get set for another deep playoff run like last year , the boys in purple and gold are for real but we find out tonight exactly how good they really are and could be . Proud of the program and what Jenkins has built in the past 6 years , truly impressive how consistent they’ve become .
I’ll say
Badin 21
Bellbrook 17

good luck to the rest of the league , hope for w’s across the board
Excited for tonight's game. If Bellbrook can hang onto the ball and limit turnovers I think they have a real shot. The defense looked legit last week as per usual under Jenkins. I still have some questions about QB play. Passed a lot vs Tipp last week, interested if they is the plan for this season.

Carlisle's schedule sets up well for them too. They won't face Bellbrook. I would think Northridge, Madison, Monroe, and Waynesville are all competitive type games for them.
I watched Carlisle last night and Monroe last week and I don't see Carlisle competing with Monroe. If Monroe plays well against Ross tonight or possibly wins, I could see Hornet21's predictions coming true.

I
believe all of those games are winnable. I think we walk out with a win against Franklin next week. 14-10

Proud of Bellbrook for hanging around
Defense looks legit
Offense had weapons
New Quarterback this year and I don’t think he’s the answer he has four turnovers in two weeks

VV had 3 TDs called back em route to a 26-22 loss to Milton-Union tonight. Questionable play calling by VV late in the game. Going to be a long frustrating season

Status
Not open for further replies.