2021 Family Christmas Gatherings

He means safely with little concern for spread (esp. among unvaxxed) but you already knew that. That matters to some people, to others it doesn't.

Don't be such a snowflake that not everyone wants to join your little cult.
but if he comes out and says, you shall NOT be able to have family together for christmas..... will YOU agree not to have family over to your crib?

but if he comes out and says, you shall NOT be able to have family together for christmas..... will YOU agree not to have family over to your crib?

We are all vaxxed and our christmas gatherings aren't that large but if it makes you feel better, if Saint Fauci "shall nots" any & all gatherings under any circumstances then I will disobey him, ok? Lol.

L
He means safely with little concern for spread (esp. among unvaxxed) but you already knew that. That matters to some people, to others it doesn't.

Don't be such a snowflake that not everyone wants to join your little cult.
Living life normally is now a cult thing?

You don’t have to listen to him. You always got Joe Rogan and Fox Entertainment.
1633391714485.gif

I replaced an outdoor water spigot a couple years ago, and the one I bought said it contains materials that the State of California has determined to cause cancer.
Darn near anything you buys has that disclaimer. At the end of the day doesn't too much of just about anything cause cancer? Especially all the things I really like. :ROFLMAO:

Not if he is truly God. Then it would matter to both.
And herein lies the exact point. You think yours is and they think theirs is. There is no possible winner so per my point, this is a stupid conversation.