2021 Family Christmas Gatherings

We had are normal Christmas event last year and it is way over 10 and only had one family decide they would not come blaming the virus but in truth I think they were just looking for an excuse and found the best available. This year I am guessing the family of four that moved to AZ will not be there and I am guessing we will not be seeing the same family that missed last year and this will make three years in a row for them. I don't think they really like us and the rest of the family.

Nobody stopping you from having Christmas. Quit whining.
Did you not read the initial OP?

Fauci says it is too soon to say if WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR CHRISTMAS or not. So, for those who believe we should honor government and submit to their authority, we have Christmas on hold as we speak.

Did you not read the initial OP?

Fauci says it is too soon to say if WE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR CHRISTMAS or not. So, for those who believe we should honor government and submit to their authority, we have Christmas on hold as we speak.
Fauci can’t stop Christmas. Stop being stupid.

Fauci can’t stop Christmas. Stop being stupid.
1633303170205.png

Maybe you should stop being a stupid whiny little baby b*tch. Do you know how dumb you all sound? “Mean Fauci said I can’t have Christmas”. That little twerp lives in your pea brained heads.
Little baby bitch? ?

Hasn't he figured out nobody has cared what he say now for over a year at least. I know the media does because they are just as stupid.

"(My daughters are) all vaccinated, I'm vaccinated, my wife is vaccinated. So we're going to spend some time together."

- Dr. Anthony Fauci

If he says it's okay for him, it's certainly okay for us.

Do you celebrate Christmas?
He celebrates holiday and kwanza
Maybe you should stop being a stupid whiny little baby b*tch. Do you know how dumb you all sound? “Mean Fauci said I can’t have Christmas”. That little twerp lives in your pea brained heads.
what is amazing to me.. this little twerp thinks his words will influence people.

Didn't stop the 26 of us last year and won't stop us this year.

Does anyone still pay attention to that bag of rocks?

715,000 dead can't be wrong! Over 80% of Purdue students are vaccinated. So, there's that.

The CDC estimates that an average of 36,000 people died of the flu each year over the past decade. The worst recent flu season was 2017-2018, when 61,000 people died from the flu. Around 22,000 people died of the flu during the shorter 2019-2020 season — the second lowest death total in the past 10 years, after the 12,000 flu deaths in the 2011-2012 season.
Since not everyone sick with the flu visits a doctor, and not all flu deaths occur in the hospital, the CDC uses mathematical modeling based on its surveillance data to estimate the total number of illnesses and deaths. This model considers factors like testing frequency, the likelihood of seeking medical care, and underreporting on death certificates. The flu can lead to death by pneumonia, congestive heart failure, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease — in which case flu testing may occur too late or not at all. According to the CDC, “only counting deaths where influenza was recorded on a death certificate would be a gross underestimation of influenza’s true impact.”

you never even gave flu a second thought before March 2020. A respiratory virus similar to COVID.
The CDC cannot even give you a COVID like number because as stated above flu cases and death go unreported in most cases.
715k death cant be wrong.. they cant all be right either. You will never know how many of those 715k are misdiagnosed.