Who wins

• Springfield

Votes: 41 78.8%
  • Centerville

Votes: 11 21.2%

• Total voters
These eyes are pretty menacing
1667998811082.png

Rainy and cool Friday. IMO SHS is in trouble because they won’t be able to throw the ball. That means they will rely on run game also SHS has a hard time with teams that have a running QB.

Rainy and cool Friday. IMO SHS is in trouble because they won’t be able to throw the ball. That means they will rely on run game also SHS has a hard time with teams that have a running QB.
Last time these teams played shs had 150 rushing yards. And the Elks qb had a 50 yard rushing td when game was 31-3 and the starters on defense was out. So what other qb has gave them a hard time?

By time the game starts the rain should be cleared out. Even if it don’t clear out they will still be able to throw the ball. If they had to rely on the run game I think they will still be fine. And what team had a Running QB that gave Springfield problems? I know springboro had a running QB and that didn’t workout to well for him. Almost got his Head knocked off by #8. Fairmont? The first game they played he did ok, Second game…not so much.

By time the game starts the rain should be cleared out. Even if it don’t clear out they will still be able to throw the ball. If they had to rely on the run game I think they will still be fine. And what team had a Running QB that gave Springfield problems? I know springboro had a running QB and that didn’t workout to well for him. Almost got his Head knocked off by #8. Fairmont? The first game they played he did ok, Second game…not so much.
SHS's defense right now is pretty close to last year's defense

As an outsider, all year the knock I have heard on Centerville is that their defense is top-notch but their offense just can't keep up. Against a team like SHS their offense will need to step up and score some points if they want this to be different from their last matchup

There is indeed a remarkable absence of input from the typically numerous Centerville posters...and the relentless ORB overposting is the insufferable variable. A surefire thread-killer by itself, irrespective of your pot-stirring. Appreciate the "laying off" nonetheless...
Can you send me a copy of Yappi's written rules and protocols on over and underposting? Please include the Mission Statement, preamble and "definitions" sections too. Also, the rules on use of your scroll and ignore buttons would be helpful for answers about why these long suffering Centerville posters don't use these features to bypass posts they don't want to see. It seems strange they would abandon Yappi altogether and run for the hills when they have always had the power right at their fingertips to avoid their suffering all along. Perhaps the written rules contain limitations on using your scroll and ignore button, or will otherwise shed some much needed light on this phenomenon. Since you seem unduly concerned about this matter, perhaps you could conduct some investigative reporting by tracking down these missing posters and getting down to the bottom of this crisis. Then, after you report back, maybe we can all put our heads together and try to find a way to convince then to rejoin this thread before tomorrow's game. Please note I have relentlessly searched Yappi and Google for the applicable rules and protocols at issue here, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out where they are. Thank God you made this post when you did. Otherwise tomorrow's game would come and go and everyone would have had no idea that Centerville posters are being driven out of Yappi on a daily basis. We just can't have that now can we?

Last edited:
The ignore button is essential with all the idiots on here. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p:banana::stirthepot:
That's why I don't understand people complaining about other people's postings on here. Don't read them! There are lots of people on Yappi that i choose not to read them. But theyre still free to say and post whatever they want. It's as simple as that. I also don't understand why anyone would ever give Yappi posters power over you when it comes to anything. Most importantly, I don't get why some people here think they have the right to make up whatever rules and standards they want, and everyone else is to follow suit without question, obey and follow them.

Can you send me a copy of Yappi's written rules and protocols on over and underposting? Please include the Mission Statement, preamble and "definitions" sections too. Also, the rules on use of your scroll and ignore buttons would be helpful for answers about why these long suffering Centerville posters don't use these features to bypass posts they don't want to see. It seems strange they would abandon Yappi altogether and run for the hills when they have always had the power right at their fingertips to avoid their suffering all along. Perhaps the written rules contain limitations on using your scroll and ignore button, or will otherwise shed some much needed light on this phenomenon. Since you seem unduly concerned about this matter, perhaps you could conduct some investigative reporting by tracking down these missing posters and getting down to the bottom of this crisis. Then, after you report back, maybe we can all put our heads together and try to find a way to convince then to rejoin this thread before tomorrow's game. Please note I have relentlessly searched Yappi and Google for the applicable rules and protocols at issue here, but for the life of me I can't seem to figure out where they are. Thank God you made this post when you did. Otherwise tomorrow's game would come and go and everyone would have had no idea that Centerville posters are being driven out of Yappi on a daily basis. We just can't have that now can we?
The ultimate abandon I too was a missing poster diatribe
From the guy who cut and ran for an extended time when his team got sent home yet again
Hilarious

That's why I don't understand people complaining about other people's postings on here. Don't read them! There are lots of people on Yappi that i choose not to read them. But theyre still free to say and post whatever they want. It's as simple as that. I also don't understand why anyone would ever give Yappi posters power over you when it comes to anything. Most importantly, I don't get why some people here think they have the right to make up whatever rules and standards they want, and everyone else is to follow suit without question, obey and follow them.
Most of them are just trolls, so I just ignore them. They have no true value to the thread topic anyways.