(1-1) Massillon @ (2-0) Mansfield -

Slaughter is not getting the job done. Sure Td overthrown sheeez!
After arriving late to the game and after watching the entire replay, I'd have to say Slaughter is progressing just fine. He will only get better and is doing pretty darn good considering he's a 15 year old sophomore.

Go TIgers! I
Im really exited about this defense. We seem to be improving every year, and you know what they say wins championships

Go TIgers! I
Im really exited about this defense. We seem to be improving every year, and you know what they say wins championships
Not to look ahead but just think what this defense could be next year. Moore is really the only major contributor theyā€™ll have to replace.

That would be great! Thinking Hack might end up at OLB
That could happen but not next year with Clark returning.

Kendal Thomasā€™ growth this off-season will be interesting to see because if he can beef up enough to be an every down player the D line shouldnā€™t miss a beat. Bond will probably be 260lbs by next year and Card will be 230+.

That could happen but not next year with Clark returning.

Kendal Thomasā€™ growth this off-season will be interesting to see because if he can beef up enough to be an every down player the D line shouldnā€™t miss a beat. Bond will probably be 260lbs by next year and Card will be 230+.
I was thinking of Hack playing where Kalix Collins does this year