Search results

1. Y

OHSAA Tournament. Southwest..

Mason lost in pks to MND. Both teams looked well conditioned and played a pretty good game. There were a couple missed handballs in the box that could have made a difference.
  2. Y

Cincinnati kids playing college soccer?

Ben Damge is at Kentucky playing Kees from Loveland is playing at Whittenburg Sam McKee plays at Ohio Northern I know many who are or have played for their college club teams. The idea of playing Div 1 is great, but is a ton of work, scholarship money may or may not be there for you (good gosh...
  3. Y

Alternates at District

It certainly is TEAM. Ask St. Ed's if they would like to forfeit 150 of their TEAM points. An individual wrestler has a really rough way to go if they have no practice partner.
  4. Y

Lakota east sectional predictions

Proud to see Ross with a nice showing in their first year at D1. Third, after Lakota West had a nice Finals round. Good luck to all at Kettering next week. Stay healthy and clean!
  5. Y

SouthWest Ohio Tourney Talk

I would sure love to see Ross pull out the win! Perfect storm of events has led for some interesting results. HUGE pay-to-play (more than $800 per athlete), last year in SWOC, first year as Division 1, undefeated. GO ROSSRAMS!!!
  6. Y

The best duo of brothers in high school currently

How about trio? The Hisey brothers champed the first three weight classes today! Only two losses this season!
  7. Y

Favorite Kind of Pie

lemon meringue.
  8. Y

What are you watching?

Hilarious. Right from the get go. I enjoy Thorfinn as well. I like how they are unfolding everybody's story one per episode. I had not even thought about 30 minute shows in years, but it is a perfect way to settle in for the night. Sad it will go on hiatus soon.
  9. Y

Did Medina earn the win or was Westlake robbed?

It looks like #4 kept both the crosser and the header onsides, but the AR had really good position. It looked like both were onside at the time of the touch and "offsides" by the time they took their own touch (which is not a real thing). The dive was a great effort to exaggerate the foul that...
  10. Y

District Finals

I think these are backward to what to OHSAA site says
  11. Y

District Finals

Mason wins on a pk in the second overtime
  12. Y

District Finals

Mason and Seton head to OT. 2-2. Seton asst coach was tossed on a red.
  13. Y

Tournament Seeds

This has been a really crazy year when it comes to looking at results. It seems like so many ties! I think Philly has the top 10 pretty close. I'd like to see a Mason Anderson game. They played preseason, I think, and Mason won. That may have been Turpin though. I'd watch out for Milford...
  14. Y

Week 5..

I'm glad I got to see this one. MND is a real deal for sure. They have several ways to attack and do a nice job reading the other team. They also have a very talented and fast goalkeeper who could act as an extra defender and still get back in her box as needed. Wow! On the other hand, I...
  15. Y

Week 5..

I'm really looking forward to the Mason v. MND game tonight. I hope both teams bring their best.
  16. Y

2021 St. Ignatius soccer

I'll go bold and say Moeller doesn't make it out of the SW district. Any of probably 5-7 teams can beat them if the chips fall their way. It may be a nice game to watch when they play, but Iggy's should have a pretty good clue how to play Moeller. There is not a really good way to play St...
  17. Y

Week 5 - Games of the Week

This one surprised me. I think Milford beat Loveland last year. I was thinking Loveland graduated much of their talent, while Milford kept theirs another year.
  18. Y

Friday Night Futbol - #3 Moeller vs #1 Mason

This was a fun game! Ended 1-1. Moeller's goal was a well-placed shot with good pace. Mason scored on a PK. Moeller controlled many aspects of the game, but didn't put together much offense, with their best shots coming from wide and far out. Mason had less possession, but was able to make more...
  19. Y

2020 (2021) Tokyo Olympics Wrestling

The hands on the back (definitely) were like a folkstyle "optional start". I went Hmmm, and celebrated his win.
  20. Y

Midwest Preseason Classic Tournament (formerly the Mason Preseason Classic)

Here is an updated flyer with easy QR code access. Keep those registrations rolling in!