Search results

1. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Nothing against Waynesville but one win is not a "impressive" run. By that assessment, then Valley View had an impressive run by winning one game.
  2. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Valley View beat Monroe 72-65. Denny had 27
  3. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Have not seen them play but they are 6-15. Waynesville by double digits
  4. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

If Brookville and Carlisle play again, I wouldn't sell the Blue Devils short. Brookville has score 80+ their last three games including beating both division champs. They have also won 8 of their last 9 so it looks like they maybe getting on a roll at the right time
  5. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Miamisburg 82 Valley View 71 OT
  6. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I think Oakwood's coach deserves it. Not only did they lose their top players from last year, one of them was one of the best in school history. Waynesville and Carlisle coach also deserve consideration but I have to think Oakwood. Another coach who I think has done a good job is Denny at VV. To...
  7. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Valley View 93 Madison 68 Denny led VV with 22 Fritz had 19
  8. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

One thing people forget is the player who was supposed to be starting point guard has been out all year due to a football injury. That would take pressure off Denny as he wouldn't have to handle the ball so much and could run and cut off screens.
  9. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Kennard is a tough comparison. You have to remember, his freshman year he played with two 6'8" D1 players so he didn't have the pressure to score a bunch. Don't get me wrong, Like was the best player ever out of the SWBL. Denny has a lot of potential it's all about how he develops.
  10. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Besides Fritz who does VV have that can score consistently? VV is 8-10, last year they were 5-18. I think most people knew VV was a year or two away. I get it though. You don't like his style. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it.
  11. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Denny is 6th in the league in assists. What more do you want from him? He takes wild shots but that's kind of expected as the best player on the team as a freshmen. All in all, as a freshmen seeing a lot of gimmick defense, he's had a pretty good year.
  12. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Considering the beat down Fenwick gave Shawnee last week that was a very good win. Along with Bellbrook beating CJ it was a nice night for the SWBL.
  13. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Valley View beat Edgewood 72-68 in overtime. Denny had 29, Fritz had 21.
  14. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Denny had 32. Fritz had 15 points and 16 rebounds. Valenti scored 16.
  15. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

Valley view beat Dixie 70-58
  16. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

VV beat Eaton last night 60-52. Denny had 25, Fritz had 13
  17. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

I stand corrected
  18. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

We all know how this will go. The best player are on the best team will win POY. It's been that way for a while. The last time I remember a player on a team who didn't win the league was Denny over Kennard in I believe the 2011-12 season. Denny was a junior and Kennard was a Sophomore. I maybe...
  19. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

mine thing that hurts VV is Henson deciding not to play. He started the last two years and averaged almost 10 ppg last year. I believe the junior class is more of a football group which hurts a small school like VV. The one sophomore that's injured would have been the starting point guard which...
  20. B

2023 SWBL BASKETBALL

the kid could be the most talented player to come thru since Kennard. I'm not comparing him to Luke, just saying he has a chance to be a high recruit if he continues to develop.