Search results

1. B

2024 MCK BULLDOGS

I predict more comments will be made here by those who are not fans of Canton and/or the MCK Bulldogs then those who are fans. Some of those people who are not fans can't stop swinging from the MCK jockstrap. Most the MCK fans just conversate amongst themselves in private DMs to avoid the...
  2. B

#PACtion™ 2024

My father allowed a fella to live with us when I was a child, he was down on his luck after a rough divorce but kept a job and didn't mind staying in a spare bedroom in the basement. I remember him asking if everyone at the table was done making plates, I would set him a serving spoon and dude...
  3. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Ole Johnny Cade once said "mustangs are tuff" Can Broc Dial capture that in a bottle and sprinkle it on his team? Better get a jean jacket jean jackets are tuff PACtion™
  4. B

#PACtion™ 2024

PACtion™ just cuz now, that is tuff
  5. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I will be looking up today - had a fella at work tell me about it (he lives just outside doylestown) tells me there is really good pizza shop only open select hours over there that serves Warsteiner dark. I will be reading- much obliged
  6. B

#PACtion™ 2024

Rogue's Hallow is an interesting read if you want to look it up - sounds like we had a little of the ole west right here
  7. B

#PACtion™ 2024

technically Carrollville doesn't have a bellstore as of yet. HOWEVER - the one road into the thriving metropolis we know as Carl-ton does have a bellstore right at the beginning of the road right next to Malvern Schools. Thing of beauty catching the Warrior customers before they return to...
  8. B

#PACtion™ 2024

PACtion™ PACtion™ PACtion™ the spring keeps rolling - summer around the corner - then its time boys!!!!!!
  9. B

#PACtion™ 2024

correct with the first definition what is the past participle "to smite" as in the biblical sense? it is smitten - for the past participle and smote for past tense I just looked it up LOL I didn't know we now know how to hang drywall and insulation and the correct past usage of the verb...
  10. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I already knew how to do insulation and drywall hanging. HOWEVER - I am not sure I am doing it right - so thanks for the refresher course - problem is every time I watch it I can't remember what I was supposed to be watching by the end. SO I guess I will have to watch it yet again.....LOL The...
  11. B

#PACtion™ 2024

i had trips to kmart for school shoppin way back in the day - it was relatable. as a young man - didn't matter where I was going or what I was doing - the radar was on. LOL PACtion™
  12. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I can't stop chuckling bout - say it slow Barberton Kmart....Barberton Kmart lol PACtion™
  13. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I am not a fan of "we do it this way because that is how we always have done it" and yeah 8 schools in a league has been the ideal way it has been done. Maybe the idea above isn't necessarily a bad idea. Maybe taking a look at the area and trying something new is the way to go. Cutting edge...
  14. B

#PACtion™ 2024

It is friday - which is normally a game day in the fall game day game day game day PACtion™
  15. B

#PACtion™ 2024

PACtion™ has you getting all fired up, but pardon a question.... do you attack pastries with the same tuffness and vigor? and if so, alone and/or if you are with others?
  16. B

#PACtion™ 2024

hey man - Bass player John Cowan from Minerva played with the Doobie Bros for a spell more useless information for us all to consume - but it demonstrates the greatness of PACtion™ its worth it - the doobs Black Water was always my fav PACtion™
  17. B

#PACtion™ 2024

side note how convenient was it that COVID assisted the OHSAA in finding a way to water down the football tournament and produce more $ for their coffers. They took making the playoffs from being a special thing to work towards to a meaningless first week of tons of blowouts. now back to...
  18. B

#PACtion™ 2024

this is how I feel right now about all this
  19. B

#PACtion™ 2024

also factor in - will the parents be for it? whatever is being proposed. Not that the parents get a say, however they all have phones and if they are not in agreement then we all know there will be calls and those "excuse me, can we speak for a moment" when they see their fav BOE member at the...
  20. B

#PACtion™ 2024

I just see how difficult it is to get 8 schools to agree on anything now we are speculating on the possibility of 3 different leagues forming That is a great amount of change just in NEO which leads me to doubting. PACtion™ survives because when stuff goes to the BOE - with some of the ideas...