#PACtion™ 2024

It's so weird we keep talking about how the PAC-7 will survive because there's more to think about than football and that's why the league will stay together but at the same time we're talking about how Jim France ruled the league with his whims for decades
Koach could do whatever he wanted. He was like the Shah of Iran before the CIA and Mi6 effed it up like they do with everything they touch. They have the touch of Bill Cosby.

Screenshot_20240408-215644-514.png

Last edited:
PACtion™ is sponsored by:

Lume in action in the bush!

I already knew how to do insulation and drywall hanging.

HOWEVER - I am not sure I am doing it right - so thanks for the refresher course - problem is every time I watch it I can't remember what I was supposed to be watching by the end. SO I guess I will have to watch it yet again.....LOL

The eclipse has smitted(smote) the loose league talk.

PACtion™

Last edited:
I already knew how to do insulation and drywall hanging.

HOWEVER - I am not sure I am doing it right - so thanks for the refresher course - problem is every time I watch it I can't remember what I was supposed to be watching by the end. SO I guess I will have to watch it yet again.....LOL

The eclipse has smitted the loose league talk.

PACtion™
Completely agree about the DIY videos. Content like that is 1) why I'm glad I'm not growing up now. Would just be a ball of hormones in the corner and 2) unbelievably jealous of the boys growing up now.

Also - the "smitted" comment . . . gotta help me here. Is that from "SMITE" (like the 'I have no interest in a God who does not smite) or "SMITTEN" (as in 'Cheryl Tiegs would have been smitten with me if we ever met').

correct with the first definition

what is the past participle "to smite" as in the biblical sense?

it is smitten - for the past participle and
smote for past tense

I just looked it up LOL I didn't know

we now know how to hang drywall and insulation
and
the correct past usage of the verb "to smite"

PACtion™
I found some guys who would question the correct tenses of the English word...lol

Jackson -> Fairless . . . that's a wee bit of a culture shift
Is Fairless getting a lacrosse team?

Note: if you've ever traversed Forty Corners Road heading towards Crystal Springs that's the "little known" and "other" side of Jackson Township.

Last edited:
Can this new AD top this?

1712757585654.png

---
Zach Michel has a resume which lists everything except his 5th grade door-to-door youth sports fundraising efforts:

Knowing that Nate Held also originally came from Jackson, I don't think that hurt Michel's candidacy at Fairless.

I think Zach is qualified but it's hard to tell what this means for PACtion™. My optimistic hunch is that looking at Zach's background in business he'd look at other league options and quickly deduct that those options are financial losers for Fairless.

Last edited:
Is Fairless getting a lacrosse team?

Note: if you've ever traversed Forty Corners Road heading towards Crystal Springs that's the "little known" and "other" side of Jackson Township.
Literally the other side of the tracks, my pops (whom played for good ol Robert Fife) when Jackson was a farm school grew up on that road, close to where Riverside runs into it, house no longer exists. My uncle still lives at a different house on that road and got a helluva deal from the gravel pit. Those people are sitting on gold minds, basically paid top dollar for his house, lives there the rest of his days and then they take it, not too shabby, maybe even better than all those lovely houses that the HOF has eaten up

Literally the other side of the tracks, my pops (whom played for good ol Robert Fife) when Jackson was a farm school grew up on that road, close to where Riverside runs into it, house no longer exists. My uncle still lives at a different house on that road and got a helluva deal from the gravel pit. Those people are sitting on gold minds, basically paid top dollar for his house, lives there the rest of his days and then they take it, not too shabby, maybe even better than all those lovely houses that the HOF has eaten up
That used to be a yuge coal mining area and there was a brewery in Crystal Springs.

That used to be a yuge coal mining area and there was a brewery in Crystal Springs.
And I don't care what they call it these days, towpath cabin or whatever, that fine establishment on the corner almost across from the bridge they shut down 15 years ago or more will always be the Crystal Tavern!

You should know Zach Michel's father...his dad is Dan Michel...wrestling coach, asst football coach, AD for the Middle School and AD for the high school for Jackson....Dan was also an asst football coach and asst wrestling coach at Lake....Dan is just down right great people...I met Zach at our last game we played at Jackson...if he handles himself like his father....they have a good one!

You should know Zach Michel's father...his dad is Dan Michel...wrestling coach, asst football coach, AD for the Middle School and AD for the high school for Jackson....Dan was also an asst football coach and asst wrestling coach at Lake....Dan is just down right great people...I met Zach at our last game we played at Jackson...if he handles himself like his father....they have a good one!
Oh yeah, he was on the staff when I played and was the best/easiest Government teacher you could have, go figure football coach as history/gov't teacher, usually not too difficult lol, but yes, you are correct, great guy!

Did you stand for good special teams and salty popcorn in the dealership lobby
We only offered butter and salt on our popcorn. We don't add all these fancy flavors to it like they do today. Your not getting a Carmel or chocolate drizzle on our popcorn!! Ol fashioned salt and extra artery hardening butter!!!

As for special teams. It was our starting defense!

Cool story, was/is this the old barn/building on Erie on the same side of the road just before the Crystal Tavern?
Yes.

Even better I used to play a short par-3 golf course in Crystal Springs off High Mill near Erie. Then go over to Riffil's for spaghetti.

The course was built into a kinda steep hill and then the final hole you had to hit the ball on to the green which was on a peninsula jutting out into a pond. The course, like my old beloved Rolling Greens, is long gone.

We only offered butter and salt on our popcorn. We don't add all these fancy flavors to it like they do today. Your not getting a Carmel or chocolate drizzle on our popcorn!! Ol fashioned salt and extra artery hardening butter!!!

As for special teams. It was our starting defense!
Rant coming.....so be prepared. 😂

I'm going all over the map on this like a Carrollton road game.

To begin....

Chocolate drizzle on popcorn is not my thing. Neither is hot honey on pizza....too gimmicky.

Youse want tuff popcorn get the Chicago mix of carmel, cheese and regular all in one bag or tin from Taste of Chicago (online orders available along with all the other Chicago classics.)

Someone with a better ability to get a small business loan than me and more time should do a Taste of 330 food business with online ordering. The sky is the limit with that.

Akron sauerkraut balls, Youngstown Brier Hill pizza, hot peppers & oil, Barberton chicken.....and much I'm not mentioning. Kraus's Pizza (Taste of Chicago sends a frozen deep dish pie so why can't we?).

Menches used to sell hamburg patties at Giant Eagle and I loved em.

Gold n Krisp chips. Big corporate Smuckers can get in on it. (Could Smuckers just buy the Cleveland baseball team....how are the books? It's gotta be better than the clown 🤡Dolans?)

Or Smuckers could be the owners of an expansion Cleveland MLS team because pro soccer is legit and Cleveland needs a team to battle their natural rivals the Columbus Crew and FC Cincinnata. And also looking at YINZ with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.

So much more in the food and sports world.

There's a Taste of Cincinnati which is great and a bit of marketing vision can connect the 330 classics to the people.

Or do a Taste of Ohio. Looking at you Tony Packos and many others. Dayton has a bunch of cool food like Esther Price chocolates. Steubenville pizza... pierogi...and much more. Buckeyes live everywhere.

The problem as I see it is we drop our pride when it isn't football and we allow Ohio to be run by clowns because we don't pay attention.

Too many Ohioans lack vision and pride in living here. We have our small world pride with PACtion™ but little else.

We apologize for being from Ohio (and we should not) and allow for the mediocrity from our own state instead of being proud to be from here.

An educated Buckeye population would run out the clowns running our state into the ground. I read today we're ranked #37 in economics. But Les Wexner makes bank. How is this cool? Much more I can say here....

North Carolina is a beautiful and great state but they shouldn't get all the economic growth.

It's like we just accept the losing with things not called football. Why?

Told ya it was a rant.

Last edited:
Rant coming.....so be prepared. 😂

I'm going all over the map on this like a Carrollton road game.

To begin....

Chocolate drizzle on popcorn is not my thing. Neither is hot honey on pizza....too gimmicky.

Youse want tuff popcorn get the Chicago mix of carmel, cheese and regular all in one bag or tin from Taste of Chicago (online orders available along with all the other Chicago classics.)

Someone with a better ability to get a small business loan than me and more time should do a Taste of 330 food business with online ordering. The sky is the limit with that.

Akron sauerkraut balls, Youngstown Brier Hill pizza, hot peppers & oil, Barberton chicken.....and much I'm not mentioning. Kraus's Pizza (Taste of Chicago sends a frozen deep dish pie so why can't we?).

Menches used to sell hamburg patties at Giant Eagle and I loved em.

Gold n Krisp chips. Big corporate Smuckers can get in on it. (Could Smuckers just buy the Cleveland baseball team....how are the books? It's gotta be better than the clown 🤡Dolans?)

Or Smuckers could be the owners of an expansion Cleveland MLS team because pro soccer is legit and Cleveland needs a team to battle their natural rivals the Columbus Crew and FC Cincinnata. And also looking at YINZ with the Pittsburgh Riverhounds.

So much more in the food and sports world.

There's a Taste of Cincinnati which is great and a bit of marketing vision can connect the 330 classics to the people.

Or do a Taste of Ohio. Looking at you Tony Packos and many others. Dayton has a bunch of cool food like Esther Price chocolates. Steubenville pizza... pierogi...and much more. Buckeyes live everywhere.

The problem as I see it is we drop our pride when it isn't football and we allow Ohio to be run by clowns because we don't pay attention.

Too many Ohioans lack vision and pride in living here. We have our small world pride with PACtion™ but little else.

We apologize for being from Ohio (and we should not) and allow for the mediocrity from our own state instead of being proud to be from here.

An educated Buckeye population would run out the clowns running our state into the ground. I read today we're ranked #37 in economics. But Les Wexner makes bank. How is this cool? Much more I can say here....

North Carolina is a beautiful and great state but they shouldn't get all the economic growth.

It's like we just accept the losing with things not called football. Why?

Told ya it was a rant.
Yes it twas a rant....what got you all fired up today? The Haslam's going to hold Cleveland hostage over Dennis Kucinich?...lol