Search results

1. W

CHL Football 23

Your 'reliable' source is dead wrong. Wyoming absolutely did not say no to scheduling McNick next season...not even close. I know Wyoming's AD and this did not play out in any way shape or form. I have no idea why people feel the need to spew nonsense
  2. W

CHL 23-24

There was literally no excuse made....
  3. W

CHL 23-24

You'd think that an educated adult such as yourself would understand sentence structure if you're going to turn into the internet English police. Starting a sentence with the word especially is only acceptable if there is a supporting clause after it. :rolleyes: Why not just stick to hoops talk?
  4. W

Week 13 Neutral Sites

Monroe is 35 minutes from Wyoming
  5. W

Region 16 Playoffs

Streamed the Wyoming/Taft game and I know its talked about a lot but I can't believe how undisciplined the Taft players and coaches are. They got called for back to back delay of game penalties on the extra point attempt. The coaches had the team huddle on the sideline both times and by the...
  6. W

Winningest teams

Wyoming also has 49 wins and a state runner up in the last 4 years. It's truly been a remarkable run for the local Sr. girls...
  7. W

CHL Football 23

I think you're underplaying the total rosters Wyoming has had over the last 8 years. Prater and Hester were absolute stars no doubt, but those rosters also had a LOT of kids that have gone on to play college football that aren't named Prater and Hester. The 2018 was absolutely loaded from...
  8. W

CHL Football 23

You mean they don't have 2 of the best players to ever play for the school, and 2 of the best HS players in the state in the pipeline? And which school in your opinion has an Evan Prater and CJ Hester in the pipeline?
  9. W

CHL Football 23

No, I'm not. What I do know is that he and Stewart have a beef that dates back to when Stewart was on his staff at Wyoming, and that he's been very protective of his players at league meetings, which has led to grown men having disagreements/arguments. You come on a message board and say he's...
  10. W

CHL Football 23

Please cite an example of him being a complete dick to players and fans? If you're going to levy those kinds of statements you should back it up with some facts on these 'incidents'. Be specific, not just barbershop gossip..
  11. W

CHL Football 23

Most hatred in the city by who? Is there a poll out there that shows the most hated coaches in the city?
  12. W

CHL Football 23

Wyoming's Hancock had a long TD run early against Ross and then went out with an arm/shoulder injury for the rest of the game. Will be a huge blow to them if he's out for the season.
  13. W

CHL Football 23

LOL...he had more than 4 catches in a game one time...once. That includes a 1 catch for 7 yard effort against Wyoming. Seems to me that he was pretty 'guardable' for 70% of the games he played. He torched Finneytown and Reading..so there's that.
  14. W

Division IV 2023

Why would they?
  15. W

CHL Basketball 22-23

This is an accurate take on the Wyoming kids. This is the first time that I can remember that Wyoming had a collection of 5-6 talented 'basketball-only' players. It's my understanding that these freshman have been all in on hoops for a very long time. Wyoming has had some great 'basketball...
  16. W

CHL Basketball 22-23

You're basing this off the one game you have seen? Which just happens to be the lowest scoring output Wyoming has had all year. Did you watch them almost put up 70 on LaSalle..who then went on to beat Moeller. Rooks is a defensive minded coach, but one ugly night is certainly not a sane...
  17. W

CHL Basketball 22-23

Were you at the game?
  18. W

CHL Basketball 22-23

I'll be interested to see if Grayson for Wyoming plays tomorrow. He's been injured the last few games and hasn't been able to play.
  19. W

The ville

You do realize that fumbling is part of football..right? Just like special teams, offense, play calling and so on. You forget to mention that Big Red gave up a 90 yard drive after that fumble and couldn't get Wyoming off the field. They had every chance to win that game and they couldn't...
  20. W

CHL Basketball 22-23

Should be a very competitive season for sure. I was at the wyoming game and I can attest that DP was not very good...at all. Wyoming played a really intense brand of defense and DP had trouble getting the ball up the court. Having so many freshman play will definitely lead to some off nights...