Search results

1. GoArrowsGo

WOAC 2023-24

Final Four!!!! 💪
  2. GoArrowsGo

2024 Cincinnati Bengals

It ended up being a 7th round pick. The fact that we got anything at all is a miracle
  3. GoArrowsGo

WOAC 2023-24

Anyone have any info on Williamsburg?
  4. GoArrowsGo

Super Bowl: 49ers vs Chiefs (2/11)

I couldn’t disagree more, Pat Mahomes was not doing the things he’s doing now at Texas Tech. Kliff Kingsbury was his college coach and they were going 7-6 while Mahomes was there. If Pat doesn’t go to the Chiefs and Andy Reid’s system there is a good chance that he’s just another “good” QB in...
  5. GoArrowsGo

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

To be fair, his first year the bucks finished second in the big ten. Of course it was with Mattas players. But he still got more out of those guys than Thad did. But yes, it’s been a downhill spiral since then
  6. GoArrowsGo

2023-24 Ohio State Basketball

This loss was the one that finally did it for me. It really is time for Holtmann to move on. I really tried making excuses for the guy for a long time….but the results against inferior teams just aren’t there. He’s not beating the teams he should, and every once in a while he sneaks up on...
  7. GoArrowsGo

2023 Bengals

Biggest positions of need on each side of the ball Offense 1. Tight end 2. Left Guard 3. Running back 4. Wide receiver Defense 1. Defensive tackle/3 tech 2. Safety 3. Corner depth
  8. GoArrowsGo

2023 Bengals

She’s there. Doesn’t have much to smile about though 😁
  9. GoArrowsGo

Closed schools thread.

Hamilton Garfield ceased being a high school when they consolidated with Taft and became Hamilton High School in 1981
  10. GoArrowsGo

Closed schools thread.

Preble Shawnee was formed sometime in the 60s when Gratis High, West Elkton High, and Camden High consolidated.
  11. GoArrowsGo

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

The bengals were beginning a rebuild when Taylor arrived. He got the guys he wanted and has been very successful ever since. Particularly in the playoffs where Lewis never could
  12. GoArrowsGo

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

Agree to disagree. I don’t think it’s even close
  13. GoArrowsGo

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

You are comparing apples and oranges. MT has accomplished light years more than milk toast Marvin ever did
  14. GoArrowsGo

2023 Pittsburgh Steelers

As a bengals fan, the best thing the Steelers could do is fire MT. It will be the beginning of a long decline into what the Patriots are becoming. So please by all means move on from him
  15. GoArrowsGo

General NFL Chat

They’ve had a playoff type roster for a few years now, and a top 5 QB. Should be no reason for this
  16. GoArrowsGo

2023 Bengals

It’s simple, win 3 of the last 4 and we get in.
  17. GoArrowsGo

2023 Bengals

Seeing Browning play well makes you wonder how the season would have played out had the bengals just sat burrow when his calf flared up.
  18. GoArrowsGo

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

That’s very good for a school that size to have that few guys two platooning. Shawnee had 4-5 guys doing that this year and I think as the season wears on the more guys you have doing that puts you at a disadvantage
  19. GoArrowsGo

For some reason I thought Henson was only a junior. That’s a big blow right there. Of those 6 on offense and 7 on defense how many of those guys go both ways?
  20. GoArrowsGo

Poff was rehired and just finished his first season back. He’s not going anywhere