Search results

1. C

Coaching openings

Bellbrook is a strong option. Any updates?
  2. C

Coaching openings

Did Lebanon hire a coach yet?
  3. C

Cincinnati kids playing college soccer?

Bennett Painter from Anderson heading to BGSU. Their keeper keeper from last year, Ryan Sullivan ended up at Xavier.
  4. C

Club Soccer Updates for HS Aged Boys

Seems like outside of 05s and FC Evolution there weren’t many surprises in most of the age groups. CUP tends to win a lot of Ohio South State Cups. Will be interesting to see if they can win with Ohio North involved.
  5. C

CUP vs FC Evolution in 05 age group would be similar to a rematch of D1 OHSAA final. Lots of St. Ignatius and Centerville players.
  6. C

The 03 Ohio Galaxy team is very strong in Southwest Ohio area. Outside of that CUP is top team in the area on the boys side. KHA 05s won Nationals last year after an impressive run but have struggled this season. A lot of very good talent with great players who also play for their high school...
  7. C

2022 Season

Predictions for 2022? D1: Is it Mason, Anderson, St. X, Centerville, and Moeller again? D2: Wyoming, Oakwood, Bellbrook, and Indian Hill? D3: Madeira, Mariemont, CCD? Any teams lose to much to be competitive or any teams gain enough to crack the top?
  8. C

SWBL changes

As someone stated before Oakwood needs to up their schedule strength to prepare for the tournament. This change will not help that. Hopefully it’s just 1 game for their sake.
  9. C

Division 2 Final No. 8 Cincinnati Wyoming (18-2-2) vs. No. 3 Bay Village Bay (17-2-3)

I am not sure where the clips came from. I cannot find it on YouTube.
  10. C

Division 2 Final No. 8 Cincinnati Wyoming (18-2-2) vs. No. 3 Bay Village Bay (17-2-3)

Jones posted videos of goal line clearances in their district and regional game. I think they had 3 goal line clearances from field players in the state championship including one at the very last second. Would love to know how you practice that ?
  11. C

Wyoming Boys Soccer Coach Adam Jones

Coach Jones was at Anderson for the 2015, 2016, and 2017 seasons. He turned the program around quickly and won a district title in 2016 which means his teams have won 5 straight district titles. Prior to Anderson I know he was at Mason coaching under Paul Reedy but I’m not sure for how long...
  12. C

Wyoming wins their first state championship 1-0. They outscored their opponents 38-3 in the tournament. Incredible accomplishment for a team from SW Ohio!
  13. C

State matchups

D1 Centerville vs Dublin Jerome - Centerville 3-2 Avon vs. Ignatius - Ignatius 5-0 D2 Wyoming vs. Chillicothe - Wyoming 3-0 Bay vs. Lexington - Bay 2-1 D3 madiera vs. grand view - Madeira 3-1 Crest view vs. Ottawa Hills - Ottawa Hills 2-0
  14. C

Regional Finals - Saturday 11/6

1 for 3… But I did nail the Madeira score! St. X made it interesting as I thought they would. Wyoming handling a previously undefeated and untouched Oakwood team was eye opening. Madeira keeps rolling.
  15. C

DI - Centerville vs. St. Xavier - St. Xavier wins 2-1 OT. St. Xavier is hot at the right time and defending well. Centerville can score, but I think they give up too many opportunities and that will hurt them in this round. DII - Wyoming vs. Oakwood - Oakwood wins 2-1 OT. Same result. 20-0-0 is...
  16. C

DI - Centerville vs. St. Xavier DII - Wyoming vs. Oakwood DIII - Madeira vs. Worthington Christian
  17. C

D2 Regional predictions and beyond

Until someone knocks off Oakwood they are the favorites in SW Ohio. What Wyoming has over Oakwood is experience in these rounds but Oakwood has proven to be a top team in the state. The Bellbrook/Oakwood match up will be a good one. Bay, Howland and Revere in same region is crazy. Whoever gets...
  18. C

District Finals - SW Ohio

Best predictions of the week here! Every winner correct.
  19. C

Regionals - SW Ohio

My Guesses DI Centerville vs. Anderson - This could be the game of the night. Two very good offenses going at each other. I feel like every time I say Anderson is going to lose, they win. Mason vs. St. Xavier - Mason struggling to find the back of the net. As was X against Beavercreek. I’ll...