Avon vs. Ignatius

D2

Wyoming vs. Chillicothe
Bay vs. Lexington

D3

madiera vs. grand view
Crest view vs. Ottawa Hills

who wins?

Wyoming looks to be set up great. I know nothing about Chillicothe and all due respect to the program, but it looks like they've been squeaking by (4 straight one-goal wins) and come from a region that isn't always a traditional power. I imagine Wyoming advances and gets the winner of an incredible Bay vs Lexington game.

Ignatius should roll D1, would love to see the Elks represent in the final. Don't know anything about D3 but will pull for Madiera.

D1

Centerville vs Dublin Jerome - Centerville 3-2
Avon vs. Ignatius - Ignatius 5-0

D2

Wyoming vs. Chillicothe - Wyoming 3-0
Bay vs. Lexington - Bay 2-1

D3

madiera vs. grand view - Madeira 3-1
Crest view vs. Ottawa Hills - Ottawa Hills 2-0

D1

Centerville vs Dublin Jerome - Centerville 2-1
Avon vs. Ignatius - Ignatius 3-0

D2

Wyoming vs. Chillicothe - Wyoming 2-1
Bay vs. Lexington - Bay 2-1

D3

madiera vs. grand view - Madeira 1-0
Crest view vs. Ottawa Hills - Ottawa Hills 2-0

They do, but I think during playoffs they've only been able to do audio-only broadcasts, due to OHSAA rules.
Soccer has been doing video, but football has been audio-only. I’m not sure on the exact rule, but I think as long as the games aren’t being broadcast by Spectrum or streamed on OHSAA.tv the school can stream video. For soccer I think this means they can stream video up to the championship match.

Soccer has been doing video, but football has been audio-only. I’m not sure on the exact rule, but I think as long as the games aren’t being broadcast by Spectrum or streamed on OHSAA.tv the school can stream video. For soccer I think this means they can stream video up to the championship match.
Gotcha - maybe it was the championship match last year I was thinking of. (y)

Centerville vs Dublin Jerome will be streaming live Wednesday evening. 14th State Tournament for the ELKS since 1976. Region 4 is a bitch to get out of year after year.

"This just in TKDS will be streaming the soccer game live tomorrow night. The cost will be $10.

Soccer Coverage on TKDS Sports Network
Centerville Vs Dublin Jerome
Get your pass to view @ https://t.co/sA7zq2yXcD

Last edited: