Search results

1. E

Edgewood 2023

Krause wasn’t going to Edgewood unless they put a Texas Roadhouse on the corner of 73 & Wayne Madison!
  2. E

Middletown Middies looking for new coach

My source has no reason to give me this news unsolicited. Not so sure how much money is a factor for MO. His NFL pension probably pays near what he would make at Middletown if I was to guess. Springfield was a worse situation when Mo went there, they weren't winning at all. Middletown has at...
  3. E

Heard it is Douglas from someone who is in the “know” in Middletown. This will change the landscape of the gmc significantly! Bold prediction: Middletown will win R4 in the next 5 years
  4. E

They have the cheddar at Brent's Smoking Butts!
  5. E

Fenwick Head Coach HOT BOARD

Agreed! A BBQ restaurant that serves Sweet Baby Rays is definitely going to have a bad coaching candidate! Comb's will prevail!
  6. E

2024 SWBL Offseason/Season

If reports are true about Mark Mueller becoming the new coach at Monroe then I think Monroe will improve pretty quickly. Proven winner at New Albany and CHCA. I know he was a Wing T guy at New Albany but believe he has been spread at CHCA and Fenwick. Monroe was ravaged with injuries this year...
  7. E

Heard from a reliable source that there is a bidding war between Comb's BBQ and Brent's Smoking Butt's to clean house at Fenwick and bring in their own candidate. The reliable source didn't disclose the candidates. Rush Propst is out, word is he cleaned out the Pizza Hut buffet and skipped town!
  8. E

Free Combs BBQ for his entire tenure didn’t even get the conversation off the ground?
  9. E

What about Rush Propst? Was brought up in the Fenwick thread. Crooked as they come but man does he know how to win games! He’s about due for a move due to Tax purposes! Also could bring Jeremy Pruitt with him. Could definitely get some players to come to Middletown with the McDonalds bags full...
  10. E

A move to Ohio makes sense for tax evasion purposes! Dude is more crooked then the Gemstones!
  11. E

Definitely is a graininess to the Mac that you don’t get at combs! Maybe when Krause is hired he can do a live blind taste test. Not a cactus blossom but I’m sure it will hold over until a TR gets put in town!
  12. E

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

Coached for 11 years at New Albany so this is false. The guy has a history of winning games so I don’t think this is Leach 2.0
  13. E

Have you ever had their Mac and Sand or are we going to blatantly ignore that Brent’s sources their food from GFS? Doesn’t get much more vibrant than GFS Mac and Sand!
  14. E

Brent’s smoking butts, Skateway, and Needler’s
  15. E

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

Not sure where this narrative comes from. Mullins, Faulk, Leach, Stubbs, Meibers, and Krause were all outside hires. Faulk and Stubbs had been at Monroe before but came from another school to Monroe. Monroe seems to go outside the school on hires, have just been unlucky. Having a good young...
  16. E

Monroe's Mullins Resigns

What about Stephen Channel? Dude knows how to win games. Everything else is a little suspect though.
  17. E

When it comes to Krause, is there a Texas Roadhouse close enough to Middletown for him to be willing to make the jump? Never have been at the Tylersville location and not seen him there!
  18. E

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Forgot to mention Eaton as well. Valley View has had a tougher schedule and is more battle tested in my opinion. Ultimately it will be decided on the field and I am sure LC is a heck of a team. If you are playing the day after Thanksgiving you are a heck of a team! These predictions of VV being...
  19. E

D V State Semifinal: Liberty Center vs Valley View

Think Liberty Center has a little bit of the MACtosis from beating Coldwater last week. Bellbrook, Waynesville, and Brookville would all be 13-1 or better against LC’s schedule, Edgewood might be too. VV was 4-1 against those teams and controlled those 4 wins. Not sure what happened week 10...
  20. E

Tippecanoe vs Celina

Not sure how much of an impact it had but Tipp’s soccer team won state today so that may have affected the crowd a little bit. A few less students and adults possibly. Can’t speak for other games. My sister lives in Tipp and it seems to be a great community that is competitive in all sports.