Search results

1. S

Walsh Jesuit vs. Archbishop Hoban

This a reflection on both teams. How good Hoban and the problems at WJ
  2. S

Louisville Leopards Football 2023

I believe John beat your Leopards this year. You can't say Northwest is a bigger school or has more talent. You complained about John when he was in Louisville and continue to point out how bad he was over the past 6 years since he left. I am guessing you might have hd something to do with him...
  3. S

Soccer seeding

Regional ranking... https://unitedsoccercoaches.org/rankings/high-school-rankings/boys-fall-region-v/ There was a big game in Stark County Tuesday. Although they lost ,a very good Jackson played North Canton.
  4. S

Troy Davis out as Louisville Leopards Head Coach

The decision became final on the last few days. I heard an announcement coming tomorrow but cannot confirm when it will be officially announced.
  5. S

After 8th grade you have 4 or more QB's who think they are good because they play against a bunch of kids who will never see the varsity field. Sure they played against one or two decent defensive players but overall they took advantage of fair to poor athletes that didn't challenge them. Play...
  6. S

Leave Massillon out all together. If your not playing them in football it isn't worth messing with them. For Volleyball, Boys/Gilrs Cross Country, Boys/Girls Soccer, Wrestling, Boys/Gilrs Track, Boys/Girls Lacross, Basbeball, and Softball it would be a waste of an evening or afternoon to even...
  7. S

Louisville Leopards Football 2022

WTF. that is all. Maybe I was wrong we don't want you in the fed. Louisville is NOT Louisville anymore
  8. S

Louisville 5 Federal league teams on the schedule why not join?

John Lee and Pastgas, you both showed stats and records that are from or included the last two season. Two of the worst seasons Louisville has had in most of our lifetimes. Personally, I would love to see Louisville on our schedule as a league game every year. And the way playoffs are...
  9. S

Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Could be ugly for Massillon
  10. S

Week 1: Lake @ Alliance

This will be a good game but I have to say Lake. They were good and young last year and will be very good again.
  11. S

Week 1 - St Thomas Aquinas at Struthers

Struthers should handle them easily
  12. S

Louisville Leopards Football 2022

BR is overconfident and Louisville is stronger then they have been on 3 years. Louisville will score 35 pts or more.
  13. S

New Phila 6-3 @. Dover 8-0

Dover 35 -21 but very close until the 4th quarter.
  14. S

Week 10: Canton McKinley vs Massillon Washington: Who's going to win this one?????

I hope it is a good game but I think Massillon will trounce them.
  15. S

Louisville Leopards 2021

Look around all the schools in Stark County. Rarely does a coach change their coaching philosophy year to year. It happens but not alot. Most successful long tenured coaches run almost the same scheme year in and year out. No coach is perfect and the grass is always greener on the other...
  16. S

Week 9: Canton McKinley (5 - 3) vs Canton GlenOak (2 -5) : Who's going to win this one???

McKinley up big early and the Eagles get a score or two late to make it a 1-2 score game.
  17. S

Week 9: North Canton (6-2) @ Green (6-2)

Hoover will need their dline to create problems. Their dbacks can make plays if their line provides pressure. I think I am going to this game. Should be a good one.
  18. S

Louisville Leopards 2021

OK, I remember those Louisville teams of the late 90s and 2000's. It wasn't just depth. It was top end talent. They were completely loaded the year they went went to states. Depth isn't the reason they used to dominate. It was having 5-6 studs on offense and defense and Louisville probably...