Moeller vs. Massillon predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to massillonschools.org. Click on Menu then click on District Live Broadcast. It mentions no distance limitation there. Click on Purchase Ticket and it also does not mention a distance limitation. Is the school failing to make it known?

Go to massillonschools.org. Click on Menu then click on District Live Broadcast. It mentions no distance limitation there. Click on Purchase Ticket and it also does not mention a distance limitation. Is the school failing to make it known?
Knowing my hometown they want butts in seats no way they are allowing it to stream to locals.

friends sleep GIF

I think if Massillon jumps up on Moeller early they have have a chance. If the game remains close Moellers depth wears the tigers down. I am gonna go with Tigers by two scores 28 to 17 ?. The score could easily be flip flopped though. Defense could win this game if the Tigers can get a handle on the running back for Moeller.

As much as I hate Massillon, there still a stark county team an will be representing stark county, I dislike Moller even MORE, being a Mckinley Grad and played 64 through 66 Mckinley is 2an 2 against them in state championship games one in the rubber bowl 81 and one at Massillon 97. So good luck Tigers make stark county proud!!

Watched a game last night between Moe and Detroit King from last year. Number 10 for Moeller a wideout was giving me some Tyreek Hill vibes I was wondering if he returns this year? Very athletic kid from what I saw.

I think I‘m taking the road trip to Massillon tomorrow! Where should I eat prior? Love watching games at PBTS! God luck Tigers!
Massillon has really done a great job of fixing up downtown over the last few years. While I'm not one to suggest where to eat specifically, at least stop downtown and walk a few blocks, maybe something will catch your eye. Plenty to choose from and only a 5 minute drive to the Stadium.

Last edited:
I'll be making some calls to the high school tomorrow for clarification on area of broadcast.
Wasn't able to get in touch with #1 person who could give me a concrete answer but was able to get a hold of some who should be in the know who answered by saying: it is our understanding that the live streaming of Tiger's game with Moller will be available to all, no geographical restrictions. In the meantime, if I find something concretely contrary to this info, I'll post it here asap.

Wasn't able to get in touch with #1 person who could give me a concrete answer but was able to get a hold of some who should be in the know who answered by saying: it is our understanding that the live streaming of Tiger's game with Moller will be available to all, no geographical restrictions. In the meantime, if I find something concretely contrary to this info, I'll post it here asap.
Thank you.

N

No chance. They have too much speed and athletes. I read their poster reviews.
Has nothing to do with it. And we could get blown out. But it won’t be because of lack of athletes or speed. We might get it handed to us up front. And when you do, typically you get beat and sometimes beat good

I think Massillon has an advantage here. Moeller is on one hell of a road trip. St. Eds is only an hour ride south so it's not really enough to hurt them in a road game, atmosphere aside.

If Moeller has a slight talent advantage it's not going to be there tomorrow, that 3-4 hour ride will tire everyone out. I remember the 2020 Eds-Massillon game and how it could have gone either way and Eds lucked out. I think it'll be very similar to that tomorrow.

I think Massillon has an advantage here. Moeller is on one hell of a road trip. St. Eds is only an hour ride south so it's not really enough to hurt them in a road game, atmosphere aside.

If Moeller has a slight talent advantage it's not going to be there tomorrow, that 3-4 hour ride will tire everyone out. I remember the 2020 Eds-Massillon game and how it could have gone either way and Eds lucked out. I think it'll be very similar to that tomorrow.
Moeller has a solid offensive line and running back. Massillon had struggled with penalties in the scrimmages and past years. IMO, these will be the difference.

This game will come down to Massillon's defense stopping the run. If they can this game will be close. If they can't Moeller will steadily pull away. I think Massillon can score throwing the ball but the oline better bring their A game.

Status
Not open for further replies.