Louisville Leopards Football 2022

LeopardNation

The 2022 Louisville Leopards Football Schedule Has Been Released:

It all starts Friday! Put the last two seasons behind us, I think we have a chance to shock a lot of people if we are able to limit the turnovers and penalties, score points and play leopard defense. Looking forward to making the trip to Steubenville on Friday, anyone else planning to travel for this one?

It all starts Friday! Put the last two seasons behind us, I think we have a chance to shock a lot of people if we are able to limit the turnovers and penalties, score points and play leopard defense. Looking forward to making the trip to Steubenville on Friday, anyone else planning to travel for this one?
Your not wrong…but you also covered all the bases that any team that finds success must cover. I have one major concern with this team, and we’ll find out Friday if it’s warranted. I know the kids worked hard over the off season, and finally we made the training changes that should have been made years ago. Made some other changes too, so we won’t know until week 2 or 3 if those are going to lead to success on the field. Not sure a Big Red team that seems poised to make a run will be our best barometer to judge the season off of….unless we win of course.

Your not wrong…but you also covered all the bases that any team that finds success must cover. I have one major concern with this team, and we’ll find out Friday if it’s warranted. I know the kids worked hard over the off season, and finally we made the training changes that should have been made years ago. Made some other changes too, so we won’t know until week 2 or 3 if those are going to lead to success on the field. Not sure a Big Red team that seems poised to make a run will be our best barometer to judge the season off of….unless we win of course.
I agree, but the 4 offside penalties from the Dline in 1.5 qtrs against Canfield is unacceptable. Mistakes like that are a difference maker against a team like Steubenville, and if they watched film im sure they will be changing up their cadence frequently. For what its worth, Canton South played well against Big Red in their scrimmage, they were stopped on the goal line without scoring and the scrimmage ended 18-9.. easily could have been 18-16. They are beatable. The boys better be fired up and ready to play, if not they should expect to be smacked in the mouth early.

I’m excited to see what the running game can do this year. Everyone seems to be healthy and 34 is gonna be a handful…why he wasn’t used last year is a head scratcher but there were a lot of head scratchers last year. Run the ball and stop the run and you’ll find success in high school football.

I’m excited to see what the running game can do this year. Everyone seems to be healthy and 34 is gonna be a handful…why he wasn’t used last year is a head scratcher but there were a lot of head scratchers last year. Run the ball and stop the run and you’ll find success in high school football.
Ramsey 34 will be a force, along with Davide 9 sharing some touches. These are our two linebackers as well. 34 was a soph last year may be why he was not used as much as he could have been. QB Davion can also be a problem is he finds open space, great speed.

Big Red by 4TDs… if you use the scrimmage as a barometer to possible success, South ran 1-2 kids threw to 2-3 kids.
Big Red ran 6 TBs and 7 WRs. 30 kids played on O.

Hells Bells starts at about 6:58 and the creatures rise up from the field house down below. Win 402 is in site.

Good Luck Friday.

Ladies and gentlemen your 2022 Louisville Leopards
51623C5A-CB77-4D21-A8E5-29E3E0902DD9.jpeg

Coach Davis will take an extra player to Steubenville on Friday, even tho we only need 11. Prodigy 8th grade QB (front row left) BB Armstrong will travel with the team.

Full 2022 Louisville Leopards Football Roster:

Can any Louisville fan please let me know what radio station is broadcasting the game. Call letter and channel.
PS; While in Sville. Scaffidi tavern. Close to stadium. Great food.

We’ll my one major concern is a reality. We’ve put the ball on the ground 4 times tonight so far and lost one on the +15. Won’t win games on our schedule doing that.

Listen/ watched to the Louisville broadcast very professional job by their announces and camera man. Enjoyed their commentary .
not sure what Louisville has on the schedule, but they are not a 2 win team. Good opener for both teams.

Steubenville 21, Louisville 0, FINAL

Full Video Highlights:

Poland Bulldogs at Louisville Leopards Pregame Show starts at 5:45 and link to Live Stream of the Varsity Football Game at 7:00 Can Be Viewed Here: