Search results

1. F

2024 Massillon Tigers

Don't forget the kid from Mck
  2. F

2024 Massillon Tigers

Not seeing anything about Lennox Lemon who filled in at corner when Liebler was out,he played really well.
  3. F

Regular season matchups you'd like to see!

The 58-15 freshmen score probably didn't help either.
  4. F

DaOne Owens.......................

If Owens played against the Pac-7 for 3 years his numbers would be off the charts. It would get ugly really fast. Poochie is great qb but Owens is much bigger, stronger and faster. They wouldn't have wanted any part of him in that league.
  5. F

D II State Semifinal: Massillon 14-0 vs Cincinnati Anderson 13-1

That might be but you have to look across the line from you. It was a big mistake tonight, he didn't give his team a chance with the field position he put them in tonight.
  6. F

2023 Massillon Football

they could do that but they are to greedy and that would cost them a loss of revenue
  7. F

Massillon (8-0) vs Warren Harding (4-4)

i just went on the ticket office website and not one ticket was purchased in the Warren section. I hope somebody shows up.
  8. F

Hoban '23

According to the roster on max preps Hoban just got a 6'4 290 tackle from Tuslaw. I guess you can't have too many of those guys.
  9. F

2022 Massillon Football

it could but it was supposed to rain today, played golf and not a drop of rain. ? for no lightning
  10. F

2022 Massillon Football

yeah and he is a grown man this kid weighs a buck sixty. if a lane opens up for him sure he should take off but i don't think at this point in his career he needs to be running the ball against some of the teams they play.
  11. F

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

The 7th and 8th grade teams also had a combined record of 14 and 2. The future is looking very good for the Tigers.
  12. F

Region 7 Championship: #4 Massillon vs #7 Green

So your saying that they would have hosted the game if asked.
  13. F

Week 9 Massillon vs Wooster

There is a Lincoln Way pizza shop in Orrville.
  14. F

2021 Massillon Football

his son is no longer on the freshman team
  15. F

2021 Massillon Football

I've been to both 7 on 7's and the freshman hasn't taken any snaps with the varsity.