2024 Massillon Tigers

Question:
Would Massillon be able to be moved up a region this year?like region 5?
region 5 is still Div2, did you mean region 1? That is div1 the regions are just assigned geographically, we've been region 7 for a couple years but a couple years we were assigned region 5 I believe but that's but thats still div2

region 5 is still Div2, did you mean region 1? That is div1 the regions are just assigned geographically, we've been region 7 for a couple years but a couple years we were assigned region 5 I believe but that's but thats still div2
I was saying just get moved up a region if we aren’t able to be moved up to D1

Regions are all about geography, not enrollment. Massillon isn't close to Division 1 where they would be Region 1 based on location. The Stark/Columbus D2 region has been good to us, but I would love to be in a Stark/Summit/Cuyahoga region as it would be more interesting.

1000000956.jpg

ahhh ok... I prefer them staying where they are... honestly seems like its a easier path to get to the finals at least it has been but I suppose that can change year to year
Easier path? What about all those school who....""caught up""....with Massillon? Most of the schools who....""caught up""....with Massillon are in our region. Since they....""caught up""....with Massillon, and are on our competition level, wouldn't that make out region harder?

A couple of things real quick here.

#1 Josh Hose gotta go. Sorry, but if he's still here to begin the season next year, I believe it will vindicate those who claim Massillon only cares about football. Lose to a 3-16 team smh.

#2 Gotta give Massillon credit for playing every team in the county who is willing. Massillon knows there are others out their with better basketball programs than theirs and those programs accept transfers, yet Massillon goes out there and plays them every year. Not like those cowards in football who avoid us.

Do love the fact that a handful of them can't duck us come November any more though.

#1 Josh Hose gotta go. Sorry, but if he's still here to begin the season next year, I believe it will vindicate those who claim Massillon only cares about football. Lose to a 3-16 team smh.

#2 Gotta give Massillon credit for playing every team in the county who is willing. Massillon knows there are others out their with better basketball programs than theirs and those programs accept transfers, yet Massillon goes out there and plays them every year. Not like those cowards in football who avoid us.

Do love the fact that a handful of them can't duck us come November any more though.
What is up with the Tigers?

Agreed

Looks like we have 3 openings on the schedule. What is is least amount of games that have to be played in order to make the playoffs? Also anyone know the other 2 games

So Pittsbugh Central Catholic week 1, Bergen Catholic week 3 or 4? It's Sept 6 so it would be one of those I suppose and St Ed's week 5? well I don't think St Ed's will be the biggest team we face this year