Dublin Coffman 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
You routinely get posts deleted and now people locked out. It's not just a coincidence that you whine and then these things happen.
Never once have I ever done anything . I believe that addicted trolls be able to post with impunity . Never once have complained to anyone . I respond myself . This is the truth arsehole .. why are you posting on a Dublin Coffman thread again ? Never one time have complained to anyone about anything . I love you trolls exposing what damaged chitty people you are TBH.

Never once have I ever done anything . I believe that addicted trolls be able to post with impunity . Never once have complained to anyone . I respond myself . This is the truth arsehole .. why are you posting on a Dublin Coffman thread again ? Never one time have complained to anyone about anything . I love you trolls exposing what damaged chitty people you are TBH.
Again, you just can't stay in your safe space thread. Instead you feel compelled to clutter this one with your blathering "troll" diatribe, sounding like a paranoid, unhinged, lunatic. Calling people arseholes....really, stay on topic, which is not you.

Lying Cbs GIF by Paramount+

just stick with the first thread, while i don't agree at all with Harry's political views, i look forward to his thoughts on Stokes and the Coffman football, and the other stuff is great reading too, like the stuff on the NFL games......

just stick with the first thread, while i don't agree at all with Harry's political views, i look forward to his thoughts on Stokes and the Coffman football, and the other stuff is great reading too, like the stuff on the NFL games......
Others can stick with this thread where one person doesn't control the narrative. Things were going well here until Harry posted (after saying he wouldn't).

Others can stick with this thread where one person doesn't control the narrative. Things were going well here until Harry posted (after saying he wouldn't).
if you don't respond, how does he control it? With Stokes being the former coach at my school Minster, i enjoy reading about the Rocks.... hope you boys can settle things down...LOL!!! HS football season is around 30 days from the start of the season.... DANG, that went quick

if you don't respond, how does he control it? With Stokes being the former coach at my school Minster, i enjoy reading about the Rocks.... hope you boys can settle things down...LOL!!! HS football season is around 30 days from the start of the season.... DANG, that went quick
Thats for sure bigkat! Time sure does fly! Go Rocks!!

The other thread is a safe space for him. He can speak freely with no response, yet he's choosing to come here where others wanted to be able to speak.

The other thread is a safe space for him. He can speak freely with no response, yet he's choosing to come here where others wanted to be able to speak.
Everyone knows you couldn't care less
about Coffman football and have yet to actually talk about it . You came here to be the miserable troll you are . Feel free to talk football . I haven't seen you post a single thing about CO football. The floor is yours damaged troll. .

He controls the conversation by badgering people and trying to talk people down. And then of course he cries to the mods to get posts removed and people blocked.

Everyone knows you couldn't care less
about Coffman football and have yet to actually talk about it . You came here to be the miserable troll you are . Feel free to talk football . I haven't seen you post a single thing about CO football. The floor is yours damaged troll. .
Again, I explained to you before that I came onto the Coffman thread to learn about the program. Pretty hard to talk about CO football when you're trying to learn about it. Are you always this dense or is it that you just don't like the answer because it doesn't fit your "troll" narrative, thus actually NOT making it about you. So much for you not posting on this thread....go back to your safe space Karen.

And actually thisisinsane was able to give me information in a civil manner....without all the other nonsense or musings.

Will Coffman be able to improve their "D" this year? I know they are having Camp this week and two a days start 8/1 . Not sure what all they have coming back on that side of the ball seem to remember they were young last year. The Birden kid is a good athlete and should have a good season.

Will Coffman be able to improve their "D" this year? I know they are having Camp this week and two a days start 8/1 . Not sure what all they have coming back on that side of the ball seem to remember they were young last year. The Birden kid is a good athlete and should have a good season.
I don't think it could be worse. I was at the Davidson vs Coffman game last year and that was by far the worst defense I have seen from both teams in a game against each other ever since I started following the rivalry. With a few exceptions, those games had almost always been hard fought low scoring battles. This is going to be an interesting year for sure.

This Is Good Popcorn GIF by REYKON

Good entertainment following Harry meltdown on not one, not two, but 3 threads this year. Gotta feeling this is going to get testy especially if its anything less than a 7-3 Rocks Season.

This Is Good Popcorn GIF by REYKON

Good entertainment following Harry meltdown on not one, not two, but 3 threads this year. Gotta feeling this is going to get testy especially if its anything less than a 7-3 Rocks Season.
Rooting for Coffman to climb back up to the top of the OCC but 7-3 may be a stretch with their schedule this year.....

One is so Harry can wax poetic, one is for others to discuss the topic, and the third was a litmus test....
You’re a damaged troll addict who couldn’t care less about Dublin or Coffman . Why do you even bother pretending to be interested ? Oh yeah . I know the answer . You’re a damaged troll whose addiction is real . You have ONE person who aligns with you in this space and doesn’t see who and what you are here .( or he does and likes it because something is wrong with him too) He’s you’re friend ?. Acting concerned about what’s included in a thread you care nothing about because of politics shows how messed up you are . Who does this type of thing ? Something is
Legitimately wrong with you .

Last edited:
Be able to speak ? Who can’t speak in any thread ? Why are you even here ? You don’t know anything about this .You don’t care about anything except trolling me . It’s as obvious as you being a complete troll addict on the debate side . This guy posts all day every day “ relentlessly “. . Opens new threads there every day . All day whining about everything . He has no interest in Dublin . What type of person pretends to just to troll someone? Him . That’s who

You’re a damaged troll addict who couldn’t care less about Dublin or Coffman . Why do you even bother pretending to be interested ? Oh yeah . I know the answer . You’re a damaged troll whose addiction is real . You have ONE person who aligns with you in this space and doesn’t see who and what you are here .( or he does and likes it because something is wrong with him too) He’s you’re friend ?. Acting concerned about what’s included in a thread you care nothing about because of politics shows how messed up you are . Who does this type of thing ? Something is
Legitimately wrong with you .
Stay on topic please....this sounds like a YOU problem.

Last edited:
Be able to speak ? Who can’t speak in any thread ? Why are you even here ? You don’t know anything about this .You don’t care about anything except trolling me . It’s as obvious as you being a complete troll addict on the debate side . This guy posts all day every day “ relentlessly “. . Opens new threads there every day . All day whining about everything . He has no interest in Dublin . What type of person pretends to just to troll someone? Him . That’s who
Please stay on topic....this isn't the Harry cry thread...there are plenty of those.

Please stay on topic....this isn't the Harry cry thread...there are plenty of those.
Crying ? No telling it like it is . What is this thread ? A loser troll thread ? What do you actually know about any topic here ? Why the interest in Coffman football ? You can’t answer because you don’t know anything or care (. Except about commenting about me )

Crying ? No telling it like it is . What is this thread ? A loser troll thread ? What do you actually know any topic here ? Why the interest in Coffman football ? You can’t answer because you don’t know anything or care (. Except about commenting about me )
No, I've answered before but you didn't like the answer so you continue to cry about "trolls" out to get you. I didn't start this thread so again, stay on topic and stop making this about it you....it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.