Recent content by Lost Octopus

1. L

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

They did pretty well...impressed
  2. L

Week 5: Green (0-1) (3-1) @ McKinley (1-0) (2-2)

I think the real question is what is Massillon doing on the field with St. Ed's
  3. L

Summit County Football Chat- 2021

They also need to consolidate even more. No need for six high schools. Canton while smaller has only one.
  4. L

PAC - 7 Football

CVCA/Triway....not even going to pretend I know who is winning this. Fairless running clock, Manchester running clock, Northwest by 21. Brody Pumneo of Fairless had the biggest night. 14 catches 278 yards 2 TD's
  5. L

PAC - 7 Football

No surprises last night. Looking forward to Triway v CVCA, should be a good one.
  6. L

PAC - 7 Football

Will be difficult for a lower tier team like Manchester to beat either of those teams.
  7. L

PAC - 7 Football

Really hoping CVCA @ Manchester for the PAC week 10. I think Fairless is the only team that could interfere with that.
  8. L

PAC - 7 Football

Now that we are heading into conference play, where do we rank these teams 1-8. Fairless is a tough to read because I'm not certain how good Sandy Valley is. Manchester had a terrible loss to Black River. CVCA is in the mix but doesn't look great either. Perhaps Triway emerges.
  9. L

PAC - 7 Football

You are correct and you do tell it like it is. I just was tired of the Manchester bashing and frankly didn't understand it. It wasn't just you. They do have a very good chance to win this.
  10. L

PAC - 7 Football

😅
  11. L

PAC - 7 Football

No team in the PAC has a chance if they remain healthy. Save your thoughts and your posts....you weren't the only one so not calling you out exclusively.
  12. L

PAC - 7 Football

Bottom Tier🙃 This guy is a slow learner
  13. L

PAC - 7 Football

PAC officially on notice. A lot of jokers on this thread.
  14. L

Bergen Catholic NJ at Hoban on 8/27

I was referring to Bishop Sycamore not LaSalle
  15. L

PAC - 7 Football

Everyone giving up on Manchester?