2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Here's a name I'll throw out there. Andrews, forget his 1st name, former Princeton/Middletown coach was relieved at Taylor University. Might he show up at LaSalle or CHCA?
I like that thinking… Here’s some wreck less speculation…Ryan Fleming takes the Lasalle job, Higgins finally goes back to St.X and Josh Andrews comes back home to coach at Hamilton where he played.

I like that thinking… Here’s some wreck less speculation…Ryan Fleming takes the Lasalle job, Higgins finally goes back to St.X and Josh Andrews comes back home to coach at Hamilton where he played.
Ryan Fleming is not leaving St. X for Lasalle. Probably not leaving St. X for any school.

Fleming won’t leave St X. I could see Fleming leaving Badin though. Likely LaSalle and Badin will both be D3 in the new format. I am curious if Madeira will make a hire before naming an AD. Seems a little backwards if they do. No guesses from me on WC or CHCA. I’d just say that if CHCA was going to name the interim then it probably wouldn’t take this long. Although I could say the same about the Mason girls job.

Madeira hiring a coach before the AD is a mistake. Some on here think WC needs to hire an AD, there appears to be issues there. CHCA is a head scratcher with how long its taking. Sanders Dad has a reputation....so I'm told. St. X is a premier position, better than LaSalle.

Madeira hiring a coach before the AD is a mistake. Some on here think WC needs to hire an AD, there appears to be issues there. CHCA is a head scratcher with how long its taking. Sanders Dad has a reputation....so I'm told. St. X is a premier position, better than LaSalle.
Have not even heard names of anyone CHCA has interviewed. Sounds like they may be reaching out and trying to hand pick (or Sanders dad is) the next coach.

Per the school's X page, Talawanda has hired Rodney Parrett as head coach. Thanks @wilbur for the assist!

Current Openings-------------------Previous Coach
CHCA -------------------------—------Scott Rooks/Ross Sferra (interim)
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Brian Callahan
Madeira--------------------------------Rick Rockwell
Depaul Cristo Rey---------------------Brandon Elliott
West Clermont------------------------Wally Vickers
Clinton Massie------------------------Stephen Graves
Norwood------------------------------Jason Bose
Middletown Christian-----------------Mark Mason
LaSalle—————————————Pat Goedde

Filled:
Roger Bacon——————————-Mike Nozska
Talawanda-----------------------------Rodney Parrett

Meanwhile, Madeira, CHCA, and WClermont have zero news. LaSalle is behind. Either something happened at LaSalle after the season or they have their guy because waiting this long to make the move doesn't make sense.

Best of luck to that brave man.
I see what you did there.
Atlanta Braves GIF by Delta Air Lines

Meanwhile, Madeira, CHCA, and WClermont have zero news. LaSalle is behind. Either something happened at LaSalle after the season or they have their guy because waiting this long to make the move doesn't make sense.
Madeira has their guy. Will announce it tomorrow or Monday. CHCA is the slow play. They have known since the middle of the year and still has taken this long. Thats what blows my mind. Tried hitting a home run and couldnt put things together, left them behind the eight ball

Heard that West Clermont interviewed their three finalists yesterday. It’s between Brian McMonigle, Brian Lawhon, and Brandon Grammar.

Heard that West Clermont interviewed their three finalists yesterday. It’s between Brian McMonigle, Brian Lawhon, and Brandon Grammar.
IMO I think McMonigle would be a great fit at WC! Looks like he is ready to get back in the game after taking a few years offf.

I like Lawhon but I can’t trust that he will stay at WC for 5 plus years and build a program.

I don’t know much about Grammer I’m sure he is the youngest of the bunch

Last edited: