#PACtion™ 2024

Kind of, like BSO said. Roofing and Siding. Car industry lost its tuffness.
Free beach houses in North Carolina never lose their tuffness. There's a level of tuffness at Wrightsville Beach and Vito's Pizza that only the greats understand.

Screenshot_20240402-083636-263.png

Last edited:
Carrollton is definitely they type of place hail likes to hang out. From what I understand there are many Pitt alumni reside there. I know only the highly astute will get that. 😂
Narrator - he read "only the highly astute will get that" and decided to click the 😂 reaction hoping everyone would think he got it.

Narrator - no one was fooled...

OK shoot

when do you think you are going to drop the news. I am not trying to spoil your fun - I just don't think it has legs

OK shoot

when do you think you are going to drop the news. I am not trying to spoil your fun - I just don't think it has legs
When it becomes official, it's all innuendo until then. The first part ended up being confirmed so I can only assume the second part will eventually be confirmed as well

When it becomes official, it's all innuendo until then. The first part ended up being confirmed so I can only assume the second part will eventually be confirmed as well
Come on man - 90% of whats posted on here in innuendo. Lay it on us! The ring of fire expanding in Falcon country?

What's the over/under for Tuslaw wins this season?
3.5 is probably the aggressive line, 4.5 the realistic one. They've got 3 teams on their schedule that combined for two wins last year and one of those wins was against Tuslaw. I gotta imagine for the Mustangs expectations are at least 4 wins even if the team is pretty talent poor

I betcha it's already been guessed on this award-winning forum. We've got some of the top minds in sports analysis, food, and successful female relations resulting in free North Carolina beach houses.

OK shoot

OK, I'm going to guess that it's some sort of league idea that Nate Held and some others are pushing.

Some in IVC Land are realistic and realize that 8-man football is staring TCC and Strasburg in the face and you have a situation where some of the smaller IVC teams are not scheduling the larger schools in the crossover division.

So some will propose cobbling together TV, SV, Fairless, IV, Claymont, Garaway, Ridgewood, Coshocton, and Riverview. They will try to ask Tuslaw who hopefully channels Austin Carr and says GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUTTA HERE because that's an increase in travel time and a decrease in attendance joining that proposed league. They'll likely try to tie Carrollton and Minerva into this league idea.

The smaller IVC schools will be on their own as a league. East Canton, Malvern, Strasburg, TCC, Newcomerstown, Buckeye Trail, Conotton Valley, and they'll likely ask St. Thomas Aquinas. This league will exist knowing that it would implode at any moment when 8-man football happens at some of these schools.

Beating a dead horse? Yeah. I agree it is. I wish these ideas and/or alleged conference calls weren't happening.

It seems to me the PAC is being reactive and not pro-active these days.

All of this is my guess reading tea leaves. These league ideas have been recycled for years and haven't had legs because they're not good ideas.

OK, I'm going to guess that it's some sort of league idea that Nate Held and some others are pushing.

Some in IVC Land are realistic and realize that 8-man football is staring TCC and Strasburg in the face and you have a situation where some of the smaller IVC teams are not scheduling the larger schools in the crossover division.

So some will propose cobbling together TV, SV, Fairless, IV, Claymont, Garaway, Ridgewood, Coshocton, and Riverview. They will try to ask Tuslaw who hopefully channels Austin Carr and says GET THAT WEAK STUFF OUTTA HERE because that's an increase in travel time and a decrease in attendance joining that proposed league. They'll likely try to tie Carrollton and Minerva into this league idea.

The smaller IVC schools will be on their own as a league. East Canton, Malvern, Strasburg, TCC, Newcomerstown, Buckeye Trail, Conotton Valley, and they'll likely ask St. Thomas Aquinas. This league will exist knowing that it would implode at any moment when 8-man football happens at some of these schools.

Beating a dead horse? Yeah. I agree it is. I wish these ideas and/or alleged conference calls weren't happening.

It seems to me the PAC is being reactive and not pro-active these days.

All of this is my guess reading tea leaves. These league ideas have been recycled for years and haven't had legs because they're not good ideas.
that is close to what I was told. deviations from what fell on my ears....IV Claymont SV TV weren't a part of convo but the other ones were
I only heard 6 school names. and carrollton and minerva weren't included either.

I don't think it has legs for a couple reasons - but we will wait and see.

that is close to what I was told. deviations from what fell on my ears....IV Claymont SV TV weren't a part of convo but the other ones were
I only heard 6 school names. and carrollton and minerva weren't included either.

I don't think it has legs for a couple reasons - but we will wait and see.
Bootleg, no offense to you and you're just the messenger, but if Tuslaw is wanting to join with Fairless, Ridgewood, Coshocton, Garaway, and Riverview that's the dumbest idea for a league this side of the UFL spring football debacle that Fox is shoving down everyone's throats these days (because Fox is an investor in that crummy spring football league).

If Garaway wanted to join the PAC (they probably don't) then that's a different story and they can send the app in pronto.

That league idea is too far away, has no juice to generate interest, low attendance, and high travel distance. Tuslaw also isn't in the East District.

If Fairless wants to play around in that arena, they can have at it.

my impression from the convo I got was....Garaway and Fairless were taking the lead on the exploration.

That is not a fact - just the impression I was getting from the person telling me this awful idea.
I thought Coshocton had some type of thing where if they leave their league before 10 years then they have to pay some type of fine?

While you're all talking league futures here's the enrollment numbers:

1. Northwest- 259
2. Orrville- 226
3. Canton South- 212
4. Manchester- 171
5. Triway- 167
6. Fairless- 160
7. Tuslaw- 150
*CVCA- 259

Top half of the league sitting somewhere around 75/100 more boys in the halls than the smaller schools. Doesn't seem like that big of a thing but Northwest without the difference in sizes between senior classes is 53% bigger than Tuslaw, 47% bigger than Fairless, 43% bigger than Triway, and 40% bigger than Manchester. I can definitely see that being a sticking point in the future for some of the smaller schools in the conference