Biggest Upsets Tonight?

Looks like the Wildcats will beat the Cardinals again
Pretty funny that St. Ignatius' had only one win all season and it was against Mentor.
So that is a #12 over a #5. The win over Football North didn't count apparently due to the new rules.

9 seed Miamisburg beat 8 seed Hayes 34-14, though I heard Miamisburg was actually favored in the game so not necessarily a true upset.

Region 26

(2) Tiffin Calvert 14
(15) Convoy Crestview 42

(4) Antwerp 20
(13) Arlington 27
Also region 26

(3) Waynesfield-Goshen 27
(14) Edon 34

I wouldn't even call any of those upsets, but seed line wise the region appears to be wide open.

We'll see if Hopewell-Loudon is that good or if 8-2 PH or 6-3 LCC have anything to say about it.

Region 2
14 Liberty beat 3 Findlay
12 Springfield beat 5 Wayne
10 Perrysburg beat 7 Whitmer
9 Miamisburg beat 8 Delaware

But people still want to argue that only 8 teams belong in each region.
I pointed out a few weeks back Fantastic 50 had something like a dozen teams in R2 with a chance (some very slim) to win the region.

Also region 26

(3) Waynesfield-Goshen 27
(14) Edon 34

I wouldn't even call any of those upsets, but seed line wise the region appears to be wide open.

We'll see if Hopewell-Loudon is that good or if 8-2 PH or 6-3 LCC have anything to say about it.
I didn’t see Crestview putting up a 40 burger tonight. 👀👀

I pointed out a few weeks back Fantastic 50 had something like a dozen teams in R2 with a chance (some very slim) to win the region.
Region 2 is an intriguing mix of Columbus, Toledo, and Dayton area schools. Always interesting to see how these schools match up. If my understanding is correct, Springfield will go to Olentangy Berlin, Perrysburg will go to Centerville, Miamisburg will go to Dublin Coffman, and Olentangy Liberty wlll be at Olentangy OG.

Region 2 is an intriguing mix of Columbus, Toledo, and Dayton area schools. Always interesting to see how these schools match up. If my understanding is correct, Springfield will go to Olentangy Berlin, Perrysburg will go to Centerville, Miamisburg will go to Dublin Coffman, and Olentangy Liberty wlll be at Olentangy OG.
0-4 my friend, but A for effort.

Tangy - Miamisburg
Berlin - Perrysburg
Centerville - Springfield
Coffman - Liberty