Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

71wze4.jpg
Good luck

If it doesn't ring true or challenge you, that's a Holy Spirit thing, as I read. Either you can't hear the call or He isn't calling you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it doesn't ring true or challenge you, that's a Holy Spirit thing, as I read. Either you can't hear the call or He isn't calling you.
After 16 years of Catholic education, I hear nothing. Don’t get me wrong, big supporter of Catholic schools for the discipline, academic rigor, and developing well rounded students, but not big on the religious part. I’m also kind of a pervert, so the whole no sex before marriage doesn’t work for me.

After 16 years of Catholic education, I hear nothing. Don’t get me wrong, big supporter of Catholic schools for the discipline, academic rigor, and developing well rounded students, but not big on the religious part. I’m also kind of a pervert, so the whole no sex before marriage doesn’t work for me.
I understand. Let that freak flag fly.

Seriously, any sex outside of the marriage of a woman and a man is sin. A Christian person believes that if we ask forgiveness in Jesus name, God will forgive us, if and only if we have a contrite heart. If we ask to be forgiven and try our best not to sin again.

Now, we never see anyone encouraged to have “Formicator Pride”, or “Adulter Pride”, aside from Tinder or Ashley Madison, but yet we have “Gay Pride”. When gay people are told to be proud of their sin, and encouraged to sin with impunity, there is no petition for forgiveness to be found anywhere in that.

One of these days, one of us will be proven wrong. I happen to believe that this is God’s world and we’re just in it. I don’t really have a say in the rules, as I see it, and neither do you. I don’t see a heck of a lot of difference between the Satanist motto of “do as thou wilt” and the concept of gay pride, myself. But this is America and people are free to do as they want as adults, as long as they aren’t coming after someone else’s children.

it’s amazing this Christianity thing has hung on for so long, don’t you think ? I mean heck, that apostle Paul that used to be Saul killing Christians, some people say that his “thorn in his flesh” referred to was celibate homosexuality.

The city of Corinth where he hung out a while was famous for having vaginal virgin slave girls, and slave boys, to provide sexual pleasure as part of the religious experience in their Temples. Isn’t it hard to imagine something with all these rules catching on, unless it was very real in the heart of some people. That’s where that Holy Spirit part comes in to the equation. Maybe that Spirit will come to you one of these days ? Wouldn’t surprise me at all.

maybe the world has come full circle again now, and we are at the end of an age ? Or not. Time will tell.
“Who cares if he killed 5 queers. Im a conservative republican. As long as he is not gay, we are groovy.“

Still going with not a hate crime after listening to Daddy?

Stupider words are rarely uttered.

Please note the following--

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
Which creator?

Still going with not a hate crime after listening to Daddy?
Dad is a complete whacko. Way too many kids have terrible parents. Odds are the kid was completely messed up about many things in his life including his sexuality. He was a ticking timebomb.

Are you really saying that it's not the 22-year-old's fault, now it is his Dad's? Once someone becomes an adult, Mommy/Daddy issues are no longer an excuse.

Just think about the precedent you are setting. Now we'll have to go back and look at John Wilkes Booth's parents to find out why Lincoln was killed. Lee Harvey Oswald's?

Most news outlets saying there's 0 record of him ever going by those pronouns anywhere and some think it's a ploy by his lawyer to get out of it being a hate crime
So because he’s not a punk haired kindergarten teacher making Tik toks about communist ideology, his identity isn’t valid? It’s almost like the whole non binary thing is made up for attention.

That dad has mental issues and his quotes aren’t the giveaway. If you’ve engaged enough mentally disturbed people, you can spot it easily. Likely early severe multiple traumas followed by a lifetime of substance abuse, to boot.

Most news outlets saying there's 0 record of him ever going by those pronouns anywhere and some think it's a ploy by his lawyer to get out of it being a hate crime
But I thought the left told us we can’t dispute a persons binary status. If he says he’s non binary then he is..isn’t that we are told to believe?

Dad is a complete whacko. Way too many kids have terrible parents. Odds are the kid was completely messed up about many things in his life including his sexuality. He was a ticking timebomb.

Are you really saying that it's not the 22-year-old's fault, now it is his Dad's? Once someone becomes an adult, Mommy/Daddy issues are no longer an excuse.

Just think about the precedent you are setting. Now we'll have to go back and look at John Wilkes Booth's parents to find out why Lincoln was killed. Lee Harvey Oswald's?
No. I am saying that Dad is a conservative Republican. I am also saying that you have no idea what the shooters sexuality is. Finally, i am predicting that he will be convicted of a hate crime.