Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

Most news outlets saying there's 0 record of him ever going by those pronouns anywhere and some think it's a ploy by his lawyer to get out of it being a hate crime
Every legal record of him is male. His problem is that claiming to call himself non binary will not change the application of a hate crime statute. It is irrelevant.

No. I am saying that Dad is a conservative Republican. I am also saying that you have no idea what the shooters sexuality is. Finally, i am predicting that he will be convicted of a hate crime.
But the fact Darrell Brooks was a BLM supporter had nothing to do with him running over all those white people?

Every legal record of him is male. His problem is that claiming to call himself non binary will not change the application of a hate crime statute. It is irrelevant.
I didn’t realize there were legal records? Kinda hard to do when “gender is fluid”

71wze4.jpg
This world would be much better if we followed those teachings.. or do you think aborted children, children born into single mother homes, on welfare etc has been good for our country?

Aren't they all religious? You know, the thing you said we weren't founded on.

Good gawd that was dumb.
No. Everybody has 2 creators and they may not be religious people. Duh.

What you quoted was a statement about equality not religion. It‘s a statement about equality of men and it does not come from the Bill of Rights which outlines the principles. If a founding principle was religion there would be some mention of those religious principles. There is not. The only reference to religion is one that says we are free from and of religion. From Amendment 1:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.

You should be ashamed. Bastardizing our founding documents and principles on Thanksgiving.

This world would be much better if we followed those teachings.. or do you think aborted children, children born into single mother homes, on welfare etc has been good for our country?
It’d be better if we made condoms and plan B more accessible. You can’t be a Trump supporter and act like being a hound is a bad thing.

So twitter Defines hate speech? They only make rules for their platform. Nobody is talking about twitter rules.
Seems like it, at least before Elon bought it. It’s been glorious seeing your kind meltdown over not controlling the platform.

Seems like it, at least before Elon bought it. It’s been glorious seeing your kind meltdown over not controlling the platform.
So Elon is not going to make rules now? Which of their rules apply to anything other than twitter usage?

Most news outlets saying there's 0 record of him ever going by those pronouns anywhere and some think it's a ploy by his lawyer to get out of it being a hate crime
So what you’re saying is people who use odd pronouns to refer to themselves or others are nuts?

It’d be better if we made condoms and plan B more accessible. You can’t be a Trump supporter and act like being a hound is a bad thing.
More accessible? What you want it mailed to your house weekly?

It's not hard to find birth control.

More accessible? What you want it mailed to your house weekly?

It's not hard to find birth control.
Free at drug stores. Teens are going to, it’s better they do it protected. Less unwanted pregnancies, fewer abortions and fewer future neglected children.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just happen to take the lefts position on every issue here...ok 🤔
Not really. I tend to take the factual positions. In the case of social issues, I do tend to be more liberal but for me that does not equate to dem. It equites to freedom.