Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting

I may not be up on my pronouns and transgender identify politics but aren't gay guys and the guys we're talking about on this thread completely different?

So can you enlighten us on what the hell violence aimed at homosexuals in a nightclub has to do with not wanting men/boys to claim they're women so they can participate in girls & women's athletics? So you want us to approve of biological males competing in biological female sports in order to prevent a wack job from hurting people?

And for the record do you even know that this was a hate crime? Maybe it was a crime of passion or grievance?

Last edited by a moderator:
I may not be up on my pronouns and transgender identify politics but aren't gay guys and the guys we're talking about on this thread completely different?

So can you enlighten us on what the hell violence aimed at homosexuals in a nightclub has to do with not wanting men/boys to claim they're women so they can participate in girls & women's athletics? So you want us to approve of biological males competing in biological female sports in order to prevent a wack job from hurting people?

And for the record do you even know that this was a hate crime? Maybe it was a crime of passion or grievance?
First, I never claimed it a hate crime but when a dude goes into a gay club during a drag show and shoots 23 people, my guess is that he was not screwing all of them. Crime of passion. LOL. Gay people who cross dress are steps away from transgender. I’m sure the dude that mowed them down was just killing transgenders at the source.

First, I never claimed it a hate crime but when a dude goes into a gay club during a drag show and shoots 23 people, my guess is that he was not screwing all of them. Crime of passion. LOL. Gay people who cross dress are steps away from transgender. I’m sure the dude that mowed them down was just killing transgenders at the source.
Remember Connor Betts? Probably not, bc he was a leftist mass shooter and the media likes to gloss over them. I’m guessing if it were a far right, MAGA shooter, it would be the top news story instead of a middle tier one.

Or an terrorist attack like the Pulse. I'd say hate crime though.

Remember Connor Betts? Probably not, bc he was a leftist mass shooter and the media likes to gloss over them. I’m guessing if it were a far right, MAGA shooter, it would be the top news story instead of a middle tier one.
I never claimed it to be a MAGA. It is likely to be a person who hates gays and and supports positions that strip them of rights like marriage.

I never claimed it to be a MAGA. It is likely to be a person who hates gays and and supports positions that strip them of rights like marriage.
If that were true, it wouldn’t be trending below the death of the guy who played the Green Power Ranger. The fact info on the shooter is limited, should tell you it doesn’t fit the narrative that the media wants to push.

DerpV1, just so you know, this^ is a good example of rational thinking. Try it

If that were true, it wouldn’t be trending below the death of the guy who played the Green Power Ranger. The fact info on the shooter is limited, should tell you it doesn’t fit the narrative that the media wants to push.
We will see wont we. Your position has been noted.

What is irrational is shooting up a gay nightclub. It is not irrational to say the shooter likely hated gays and any rights they can scrape together.
But it’ll be swept under the rug if he’s of a certain religion (cough, cough, Pulse Night Club).

BREAKING: The Colorado Springs LGBTQ nightclub shooting suspect is non-binary and “uses they/them pronouns”according to attorneys

The Colorado shooter just informed the authorities he is non-binary, uses they/them pronouns, and requested to be referred to as Mx. Aldrich throughout the proceedings

I can see my English teacher's face if I told her in the near future, "They, them, is, is a killer." Will be a standard English completly acceptable sentence thanks to mentally ill Democrats.

And if you question this YOU are hateful.