GCL co/ed 2022

You funny 🤡
I'm funny??? I will try to civilized with this....

If you are ever at a Fenwick game keep an eye out for overweight man pushing a severely disabled child in a wheelchair. Just know that's Ole Millenium Falcon strolling his child who will likely live "in the basement" until we pass or can unfortunately no longer care for her.

If this ever happens maybe the sight of seeing my daughter in her (custom made) medical Fenwick helmet will teach you not to use "living in parents basement" as a negative joke again. On the internet or in person..... Hopefully this will also prove I am not Jude Hooks.

Point one, babe cupps was the aforementioned individual. Look at the posts where he admitted it. I’ll track it down if you can’t find it. Don’t remember the in game post acquisitions, but re post and I’ll re track
I don't have to look it up, I know who babe cupps is in real life - if he said he was Jude Hooks he was trolling. You were accusing H&H of being Jude Hooks when he began posting this year. He eventually posted during games. I don't care enough to track it down.

Thehawg is going to go away for awhile (I'm not cray cray or going to find my safe space like some other guy on this thread). I'm going to come back Badin week. In the meantime I'll be praying that disease and illness remains outside the geographical oasis that is Hunter, Ohio👍
Fenwick is going to break it off in Badins rear.

How did all of this not get shut down? Crazy! The thread went south in a hurry.

I think at this point the GCL Coed is one of the top trash talking conferences in all of Ohio so this is to be expected…at this point it’s all for the love of the game. I got a call in the middle of the night 3:00AM from random number and the person on the other line was claiming to be the hawg. They were hysterical and made threatening remarks towards my friends and family. Please stop giving out my number 10 inch…Not cool bro, not cool my dude

I think at this point the GCL Coed is one of the top trash talking conferences in all of Ohio so this is to be expected…at this point it’s all for the love of the game. I got a call in the middle of the night 3:00AM from random number and the person on the other line was claiming to be the hawg. They were hysterical and made threatening remarks towards my friends and family. Please stop giving out my number 10 inch…Not cool bro, not cool my dude
I'm trying to understand what's the point of being the top trash talking conference in Ohio? Why not just let your play on the field do your talking? I'm pretty sure the hawg wouldn't waste his time on you kids. I'm a huge Falcon fan but lets let our play decide it on the field. I will be at Krusling for the Fenwick-Badin encounter. Can you boys save me some Busch Lattes?

I'm trying to understand what's the point of being the top trash talking conference in Ohio? Why not just let your play on the field do your talking? I'm pretty sure the hawg wouldn't waste his time on you kids. I'm a huge Falcon fan but lets let our play decide it on the field. I will be at Krusling for the Fenwick-Badin encounter. Can you boys save me some Busch Lattes?

We didn’t always have a great Football team so for many years trash talking was all we had GCPRO. We became the top trash talking team which led to other GCL Coed teams to chime in. Now we are looking at being both the best team and best trash talking team in the GCL Coed. Our alumni talk trash, our students talk trash, and our team talks trash. Oh and absolutely will have Busch Lattes teed up for you! The tailgates for the remainder of the season will be open invite to everyone on Yappi. You are in store for an unforgettable experience my friend!!

I don't have to look it up, I know who babe cupps is in real life - if he said he was Jude Hooks he was trolling. You were accusing H&H of being Jude Hooks when he began posting this year. He eventually posted during games. I don't care enough to track it down.
Dang I think you got me there. Wish I was just as smart as you Fenwick people. Just talking with my buddies on here, how could I make it look like I was posting on Yappi today around 11:00 when I have a 10:52am flight to Charlotte. Hmmm...no idea. None of us could come with a way that someone could post under my user name and password. Yup Oh well

Don't suffer fools....

Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 11.19.29 AM.png

Dang I think you got me there. Wish I was just as smart as you Fenwick people. Just talking with my buddies on here, how could I make it look like I was posting on Yappi today around 11:00 when I have a 10:52am flight to Charlotte. Hmmm...no idea. None of us could come with a way that someone could post under my user name and password. Yup Oh well
H&H is a 30 year old man. Babe cupps is in the same age range. None of them contact fenwick players outside of maybe a high 5 as they walk off the field. Get a grip dude.

You got a layover or staying in CLT? Not a huge fan of the city but I have to fly through there often, solid airport.

Alter-McNicholas will be an interesting matchup. CJ and Fenwick will have a pillow fight as the paper tigers take on the DBL wing T. It'll take Carroll longer to drive to Hamilton than it will take the Rams to running clock the Patriots

Listen....he can self promote all he wants. Like you said, mental health no joke. Footballs the ultimate team game. We will see how someone handles adversity under pressure. Pressure makes some men, pressure breaks some men. GCL play is upon us we will see.

It was odd to see no one congratulate someone when he scored against Massie. Anyone see Draft Day

Jude is a legend at Fenwick and doesn’t need pats on the back when he scores touchdowns. Also rumor has it that D1 schools are starting to go after Vann…4 tds in 5 games as a Freshman not too shabby

Let’s go with this wager. On 12/1/25 the OHSAA playoffs will have concluded. If Mr Vann has completed his final season as a Fenwick Falcon, I will contribute $1,000 dollars to your charity of choice plus buy everyone at the Tylersville Frickers dinner ( feel bad because that will cost me $8) if I’m right, $2,000 goes to my charity of choice, won’t even make you spend th $8. Doubling down, $4,000 if he ends up at Moeller once Marshall graduates

Let’s go with this wager. On 12/1/25 the OHSAA playoffs will have concluded. If Mr Vann has completed his final season as a Fenwick Falcon, I will contribute $1,000 dollars to your charity of choice plus buy everyone at the Tylersville Frickers dinner ( feel bad because that will cost me $8) if I’m right, $2,000 goes to my charity of choice, won’t even make you spend th $8. Doubling down, $4,000 if he ends up at Moeller once Marshall graduates
Middletown Frickers and the $1,000 goes to the Fenwick Tailgate fund. An additional $1000 if Vann breaks the all time rushing record at Fenwick. Everything else you stated sounds good but will let 10 inch give the final approval

Trust me on this one, Vann will be at Fenwick for the long haul, and if he throws a birthday party he will have plenty of teammates in attendance.

I'll give you 2/1 across the board, no extra juice for Moeller.

Jude is a legend at Fenwick and doesn’t need pats on the back when he scores touchdowns. Also rumor has it that D1 schools are starting to go after Vann…4 tds in 5 games as a Freshman not too shabby
It's no rumor, D1 coaches are aware of him, he's a UC legacy and he's impressed at camps. Not sure if he's getting contact yet as a lot of schools aren't focusing on '26 yet besides QB's. Generally they'll start to build relationships with top '26 prospects after the season. I also expect Hooks to get a high level PWO or an FCS scholly, maybe a MAC scholly.

Another thing to note with Vann is don't rule out baseball at the next level. It's tough but you can do both and he's got a 91 mph exit velo logged at age 14/15 this past summer and his fastball has topped out in the low 80's according to prep baseball report. That's top 500 type of numbers for his class which will garner interest from ACC/SEC level competition if he continues to develop.

Alter-McNicholas will be an interesting matchup. CJ and Fenwick will have a pillow fight as the paper tigers take on the DBL wing T. It'll take Carroll longer to drive to Hamilton than it will take the Rams to running clock the Patriots
I’m looking forward to the McNick- Alter matchup. I expect it to be close. I think both teams can score in the 20s , first team to 31 wins. I’m hoping it’s the Rockets. Badin by at least 35. Fenwick by a TD.

I’m looking forward to the McNick- Alter matchup. I expect it to be close. I think both teams can score in the 20s , first team to 31 wins. I’m hoping it’s the Rockets. Badin by at least 35. Fenwick by a TD.
McNick-Alter and Fenwick-CJ will start to give us some clarity in the 2-5 slots. I've got McNick and Fenwick but anything can happen in those games. IMO it's setting up for McNick vs. Fenwick for the second spot in the GCL but this week could change that. Badin obviously will be favorites throughout.

It's no rumor, D1 coaches are aware of him, he's a UC legacy and he's impressed at camps. Not sure if he's getting contact yet as a lot of schools aren't focusing on '26 yet besides QB's. Generally they'll start to build relationships with top '26 prospects after the season. I also expect Hooks to get a high level PWO or an FCS scholly, maybe a MAC scholly.

Another thing to note with Vann is don't rule out baseball at the next level. It's tough but you can do both and he's got a 91 mph exit velo logged at age 14/15 this past summer and his fastball has topped out in the low 80's according to prep baseball report. That's top 500 type of numbers for his class which will garner interest from ACC/SEC level competition if he continues to develop.
Vann is a guy that brings the school athletes! He’s a stud at both football and baseball!

Welcome back 10 inch!