GCL co/ed 2022

It's a good year to flock up. Badin vs. Fenwick will be the game of the week through the state. It's to bad Alter is not up to par this season it would also be a good game but they are having some issue over there.

It's a good year to flock up. Badin vs. Fenwick will be the game of the week through the state. It's to bad Alter is not up to par this season it would also be a good game but they are having some issue over there.
Assuming that strain of covid doesn’t knock Fenwick down again.

Assuming that strain of covid doesn’t knock Fenwick down again.
Fenwick had covid during the Massie (1-4) massacre. The fact you said that would be a running clock makes me believe you actually know absolutely nothing about football. You probably know about 7th-8th grade ball, but definitely not highschool.

Fenwick had covid during the Massie (1-4) massacre. The fact you said that would be a running clock makes me believe you actually know absolutely nothing about football. You probably know about 7th-8th grade ball, but definitely not highschool.
It's a good thing we got covid before GCL play. Tough that it affected us during the Edgewood game but what can you do, at least we'll be full strength going into conference play.

Pull my quote on running clock. Never said it or anything close too it. Hmm...Hipaa laws frown on medical disclosures, but didn’t see any prominent Fenwick names not on the stat sheet for the Massie vs Fenwick game. Why lie. Be proud of your victory. Oh yeah....we all know why

You flockers sure use the Covid excuse a lot 😂 think there will be a massive outbreak before the Badin game?

Heard one of Alters running backs tore his ACL and one of Alters guards is out indefinitely with a knee injury. Tough sledding heading into conference play.

Heard one of Alters running backs tore his ACL and one of Alters guards is out indefinitely with a knee injury. Tough sledding heading into conference play.

Oh wow that is tough especially this year. I think that Gavin kid has a chance to be a stud being only a sophomore. Might be his time to shine. Which running back tore his ACL?

Badin vs Fenwick

Rams 69
Falcons 0

Larry Wilmore Dancing GIF by The Nightly Show

2021 Badin 27 - Mt Healthy 7 = 20 point difference
2022 Fenwick 50 - Mt Healthy 19 = 31 point difference

and people are saying Badin is favored?

Last edited:
2021 Badin 27 - Mt Healthy 7 = 20 point difference
2021 Fenwick 50 - Mt Healthy 19 = 31 point difference

and people are saying Badin is favored?
Cmon dude you lost to Mt Healthy last year. What does the score from Badin's game last year have anything to do with the Falcons score this year? The Badin-Fenwick game will be here soon enough. If both are undefeated in the GCL it will be hyped enough. I hope it all goes to your plan. Quit being a 10 yr old however.

Warning: OT
I think I'm in the right thread. This is Cinci people right? I like to see neighborhoods if I go to a game away from home. I came across a blurb about Columbia-Tusculum. Is that a place to spend an afternoon say? Any good pre-football game food places? Or if I'm in the wrong place, could you get me to a thread where people might know? TY.

I think I'm in the right thread. This is Cinci people right? I like to see neighborhoods if I go to a game away from home. I came across a blurb about Columbia-Tusculum. Is that a place to spend an afternoon say? Any good pre-football game food places? Or if I'm in the wrong place, could you get me to a thread where people might know? TY.

Attachments

• D7C884AC-E52B-4F4B-9B36-41D033A86F60.jpeg
    D7C884AC-E52B-4F4B-9B36-41D033A86F60.jpeg
    194.1 KB · Views: 25
What game are you going to? ColumbiaTusculum is mostly populated with Hipster types and people who put BLM, LBQ etc flags and Dem candidate yard signs in the front yard. Allyns Cafe (affordable) and Jeff Ruby’s (not so much) are good eating places there if it’s dining you are looking for.

What game are you going to? ColumbiaTusculum is mostly populated with Hipster types and people who put BLM, LBQ etc flags and Dem candidate yard signs in the front yard. Allyns Cafe (affordable) and Jeff Ruby’s (not so much) are good eating places there if it’s dining you are looking for.
Ah Irwin's afraid of the LGBTQ+ community, shocker. Probably not comfortable with his own internal feelings.

Very heterosexual guy here, just comfortable enough to not bring up sexuality when talking about restaurant recommendations.
Okay.....so a person articulating his observation of an area of town is immediately wrong because it doesn’t agree with you. Interesting.....

☝️this from the guy who makes entirely too many jokes about anally probing high school kids. It was a casual not funny joke the first time but multiple weeks in a row, it was straight weird.
I’m going to get banned, but you said certain level athletes can commit felonies, then claimed sarcasm. Wow

What kind of food? Hi-Mark has good wings … it’s both a bar and restaurant. Taglio is a semi-upscale pizza bar. Good pizza; I recommend the Detroit style pepperoni & honey. I’ve heard good things about the food at Local Post a little farther east on Eastern Ave but haven’t been there. I know it has Streetside Brewery right next door to it. Pearl’s is a small chill bar with a patio out back. I know Hi-Mark and Local Post have patio seating in the back.

The Precinct is right in the neighborhood if you want the super-expensive Jeff Ruby steak dinner experience.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Okay.....so a person articulating his observation of an area of town is immediately wrong because it doesn’t agree with you. Interesting.....
I would bet I see eye to eye with his opinions for the most part. I strongly disagree with posting polarizing political/social justice commentary on a football message board. Here is an easy way to say "not really a football crowd" at said restaurant.

I’m going to get banned, but you said certain level athletes can commit felonies, then claimed sarcasm. Wow
You're plucking a post from like 2016, and still if you look at the context of that thread anybody with a brain would realize I was sarcastically making fun of Steubenville.