GCL co/ed 2022

I would bet I see eye to eye with his opinions for the most part. I strongly disagree with posting polarizing political/social justice commentary on a football message board. Here is an easy way to say "not really a football crowd" at said restaurant.
Once again.....Steubenville thread and the level of “stars” recruit committing the egregious. Oh right sarcasm

You attacked an entire community, stuebenvillee, because, paraphrasing a steel town. Then attack an entire community, Clinton Massie because they are “rural”. Then Edgewood because they are”..”. Do a lot of personal attacking of communities, schools,etc because they aren’t exactly like you. Hmmm. So only people that are “like” you are acceptable in your mind.

You attacked an entire community, stuebenvillee, because, paraphrasing a steel town. Then attack an entire community, Clinton Massie because they are “rural”. Then Edgewood because they are”..”. Do a lot of personal attacking of communities, schools,etc because they aren’t exactly like you. Hmmm. So only people that are “like” you are acceptable in your mind.
Attacking Steubenville because it was a steel town? No it was actually because they covered up a rape scandal to keep two football players eligible. I don't condone rape. I was on a hiatus during Edgewood week.

The only "mean" thing I said about Massie was inviting them to a tailgate and requesting they don't bring anything illegal. I've had opposing fanbases from similar communities misbehave at the tailgate and I end up paying for the damages to my truck, that I totally need because I do truck stuff.

☝️this from the guy who makes entirely too many jokes about anally probing high school kids. It was a casual not funny joke the first time but multiple weeks in a row, it was straight weird.
Was it you or your weird ace friend that made a comment about "shooting" a Badin player? I may have to hit up the moderator for clarification on that.

No one takes you or any of you Fenwick clowns serious. They should have tied that straight jacket up tighter last week. I'm kinda amazed a win over a bad team got you out and back at it 👍

I think I can speak for the whole Fenwick community on this one and you my friend are absolutely correct. Only people like us are acceptable in our minds. I’ll be happy to elaborate on this if needed…

Was it you or your weird ace friend that made a comment about "shooting" a Badin player? I may have to hit up the moderator for clarification on that.

No one takes you or any of you Fenwick clowns serious. They should have tied that straight jacket up tighter last week. I'm kinda amazed a win over a bad team got you out and back at it 👍
Wasn't me. You mean nobody takes me serious? They don't believe in my 7 field goal prediction?? OMG this is news to me! Funny thing is you think you're any different than me or the rest of the Fenwick clowns :banana:

Everybody is getting shot this year on our way to a state championship! Meaning nobody stands in our way of getting that ring!

Attacking Steubenville because it was a steel town? No it was actually because they covered up a rape scandal to keep two football players eligible. I don't condone rape. I was on a hiatus during Edgewood week.

The only "mean" thing I said about Massie was inviting them to a tailgate and requesting they don't bring anything illegal. I've had opposing fanbases from similar communities misbehave at the tailgate and I end up paying for the damages to my truck, that I totally need because I do truck stuff.
  1. Steuebenville big Red Vs New philly

The kid wasn't even that good! Like cmon be a 3 star minimum if you're gonna rape a chick - likely should be a 4 star. 5 star I don't have problems.

The kid wasn't even that good! Like cmon be a 3 star minimum if you're gonna rape a chick - likely should be a 4 star. 5 star I don't have problems.
I posted numerous times in that thread, if you have any shred of common sense you would see the context and realize it was sarcasm...but you know that. If you want to say I was towing a line and shouldn't have been using sarcasm to rip on a town for covering up a rape case you would have an argument. You're just pulling stuff out of context though so it's pretty clear you aren't looking for a civil discussion.

Wasn't me. You mean nobody takes me serious? They don't believe in my 7 field goal prediction?? OMG this is news to me! Funny thing is you think you're any different than me or the rest of the Fenwick clowns :banana:
"Dear Father in Heaven, I come to you today as a humble servant. I ask that you forgive 10 Inch and his cronies for they know NOT what they do. Father I pray that you help 10 Inch with his mental health. He needs you in his life as his mind is a wicked place full of illusions and football demons. Father I know that your healing touch can make his yappi posts coherent and his pathway from his mothers basement straight. I know your a busy man but Yappi World needs you to help rid us of his nonsensical ways....Oh and one last thing Father...could you help the Eagles, Rockets, Knights, Rams and by golly father even the Patriots of Carroll to gurdle up their loins to take the field of battle against the formidable Fenwick Falcons and if its not asking to much could you help them break one off in their rear ends??? Amen"

Last edited:

Does anybody remember when the entire town of Steubenville tried to cover up a girl getting assaulted so that two players could play high school football? Thats just Ohio HSFB though!!

Report Edit Delete

Here's the original post a day before.

Clinton Massie 2022

I went after the academics of an entire school (that struggles with academics). I stand by it, CM teachers - be better. CM is a bunch of in breed hillbillies, so how smart can they be.

"Dear Father in Heaven, I come to you today as a humble servant. I ask that you forgive 10 Inch and his cronies for they know what they do. Father I pray that you help 10 Inch with his mental health. He needs you in his life as his mind is a wicked place full of illusions and football demons. Father I know that your healing touch can make his yappi posts coherent and his pathway from his mothers basement straight. I know your a busy man but Yappi World needs you to help rid us of his nonsensical ways....Oh and one last thing Father...could you help the Eagles, Rockets, Knights, Rams and by golly father even the Patriots of Carroll to gurdle up their loins to take the field of battle against the formidable Fenwick Falcons and if its not asking to much could you help them break one off in their rear ends??? Amen"
*you're

"Dear Father in Heaven, I come to you today as a humble servant. I ask that you forgive 10 Inch and his cronies for they know what they do. Father I pray that you help 10 Inch with his mental health. He needs you in his life as his mind is a wicked place full of illusions and football demons. Father I know that your healing touch can make his yappi posts coherent and his pathway from his mothers basement straight. I know your a busy man but Yappi World needs you to help rid us of his nonsensical ways....Oh and one last thing Father...could you help the Eagles, Rockets, Knights, Rams and by golly father even the Patriots of Carroll to gurdle up their loins to take the field of battle against the formidable Fenwick Falcons and if its not asking to much could you help them break one off in their rear ends??? Amen"

Wow how did I know this was still going to end up some how some way talking about our rear ends…

Exactly....last line says what....that’s just Ohio high school football. All the mentality of the self perceived entitled
C'mon. Don't be like thehawg you know you're smarter than that....or are you? You did accuse a centerville kid of being Jude Hooks. You also accused a Fenwick fan posting during practices/games of being Jude Hooks. You might not actually understand context/sarcasm. My bad, I thought more of you.

God will not answer this prayer. God creates all equal as his creation. Making fun of those with mental illness, or those who have life issues such as disabilities that would cause them to "live in there parents basements" is extremely wrong. When you say things like this your making fun of people with severe handicaps, ppl who would be dead if they didn't live in there "parents basements". As the proud father of a child with cerebal palsy I thank God every day that we are able to care for her through her life and not have to ship her off to a staterun school. She will be fortunate to live in my basement where she will not be alone and will be cared for. So in the end her "parents basement" is a sanctuary that so many unfortunate people don't have luxury of.

C'mon. Don't be like thehawg you know you're smarter than that....or are you? You did accuse a centerville kid of being Jude Hooks. You also accused a Fenwick fan posting during practices/games of being Jude Hooks. You might not actually understand context/sarcasm. My bad, I thought more of you.
Take my name out yo mouth sucka 🤬

God will not answer this prayer. God creates all equal as his creation. Making fun of those with mental illness, or those who have life issues such as disabilities that would cause them to "live in there parents basements" is extremely wrong. When you say things like this your making fun of people with severe handicaps, ppl who would be dead if they didn't live in there "parents basements". As the proud father of a child with cerebal palsy I thank God every day that we are able to care for her through her life and not have to ship her off to a staterun school. She will be fortunate to live in my basement where she will not be alone and will be cared for. So in the end her "parents basement" is a sanctuary that so many unfortunate people don't have luxury of.
You funny 🤡

Be careful his likely response is he's going to want somebody to "break one off in her rear end" ...it's not his fault he doesn't know any better.

Point one, babe cupps was the aforementioned individual. Look at the posts where he admitted it. I’ll track it down if you can’t find it. Don’t remember the in game post acquisitions, but re post and I’ll re track

Be careful his likely response is he's going to want somebody to "break one off in her rear end" ...it's not his fault he doesn't know any better.
Get your head out of the gutter psycho...i could be referencing a foot, a football or number of other inanimate objects 🤷‍♂️

Thehawg is going to go away for awhile (I'm not cray cray or going to find my safe space like some other guy on this thread). I'm going to come back Badin week. In the meantime I'll be praying that disease and illness remains outside the geographical oasis that is Hunter, Ohio👍