GCL co/ed 2022

Agree with the winners. I think McNick-Alter scoring will be a bit higher. So does Alter have starters not dressing or just walking wounded?
Word has it that one OL and one of the RBs both have knee injuries and will be out for a certrain amount of time.

Game picks:
Homer pick Alter in a close one 28-24. Like I said tho knights are dinged up wouldn’t be surpised if the score is the other way around.
Hate to say this Fenwick over CJ 35-17
And Badin can pick whatever score they want to put up on carroll and do it.

Whose excited for football today? We are at a critical point of the season and every coed is neck and neck. I'm excited for the Mcnick game. Outside of the Coed I'm pumped for Massie. While they are one of the slowest, most unathletic, and softest teams in the state I think they salvage a little more dignity from this season and get the W, but we will see!

Whose excited for football today? We are at a critical point of the season and every coed is neck and neck. I'm excited for the Mcnick game. Outside of the Coed I'm pumped for Massie. While they are one of the slowest, most unathletic, and softest teams in the state I think they salvage a little more dignity from this season and get the W, but we will see!

Game night baby! Does anyone know if the Fenwick CJ game will be streamed anywhere?

Sounds like something somebody who owns a truck but doesn’t need to do truck stuff would say
What is truck stuff? Don’t own a truck but wondering what truck stuff is. Is it like hauling mulch or lumber? Is it helping a buddy move his stuff out of his parents basement to his 1 bedroom apartment. Or is where most of relatives were brought into this earth?

Well I’ll admit this tailgate is a little better than the last Fenwick tailgate I was at. That was super hero night. This I was told was 90’s night. But I see 3 Ronald Reagan’s, couple of cabbage patch kids, and a couple of Madonna’s and Michael Jackson’s. Soft Cell, sugar hill gang, cameo, and jack and Diane on the speakers. Isn’t that 80’s?

What is truck stuff? Don’t own a truck but wondering what truck stuff is. Is it like hauling mulch or lumber? Is it helping a buddy move his stuff out of his parents basement to his 1 bedroom apartment. Or is where most of relatives were brought into this earth?

Stop the fight brother….just come to the good side. We are 4-1 and gearing up for a state championship run. Think how many good times we can all have at the tailgates

Uh-oh. I may end up at your (parents) house tonight. Just told by a Fenwick tailgater a grad from some years ago who lives in his parents house is having a party tonight. The parents out of town. Gonna have pizza rolls, hot pockets, and if the falcons win, no Totino’s, Digiorno

Uh-oh. I may end up at your (parents) house tonight. Just told by a Fenwick tailgater a grad from some years ago who lives in his parents house is having a party tonight. The parents out of town. Gonna have pizza rolls, hot pockets, and if the falcons win, no Totino’s, Digiorno

Jude Hooks 63 yard TD run Fenwick 7-0….PM me for the address!

What game are you going to? ColumbiaTusculum is mostly populated with Hipster types and people who put BLM, LBQ etc flags and Dem candidate yard signs in the front yard. Allyns Cafe (affordable) and Jeff Ruby’s (not so much) are good eating places there if it’s dining you are looking for.

Game place and tourist stuff aren't necessarily in the same place. I'm just looking for something new to see if I can get down there for a game.

Thanks for info folks.

Yeah it's about 3 min from Fenwick, have both Totino's and Digiorno. Right now collecting money to put in a big order of chicken mcnuggets on the way back. We're up to enough cash for 40, hoping to get to 60.