As many as 10 dead in mass shooting at Buffalo supermarket

Is the left tunneling immigrants to certain states to make this happen?
You have loose border security. You are letting in millions of illegals. Most are poor and will likely need government assistance as they assimilate and will very likely vote Dem if given the chance. They are going to concentrate in the border states, especially TX. There is a constant drumbeat from the left for amnesty. Not difficult to see the political benefit to turning TX blue. That would almost guarantee a Dem POTUS forever, who will eventually pack the courts with lib judges and explode their big government agenda.

If the left is doing this for political reasons, they are not thinking it through very well.
THE HISPANIC VOTE IN TEXAS IS TURNING RED
…[T]he Biden administration’s border policies have been destructive to nearby communities, including the Hispanic communities…

…so long as they continue to put these communities in danger with irresponsible management of the border and appeals to their status as a minority instead of individual communities, Democrats will continue to bleed support.
Many go red after they are established, but the new generations heavily skew Dem.

And it would be great if it backfired on the Dems, but opening up the spigot will give them the numbers…and eventual votes…they desire.

Schools and mental health professionals (who are invading our schools) drop the ball constantly. They want to “fix” each and every kid, and will put everyone else at risk in order to do so. Just like they let the Michigan fool waltz back to class with a pistol in his backpack. They ultimately didn’t want to “risk it” or “make waves”. Again, schools have been discouraged from disciplining, instead offering “services” to make kids feel “normal” (basically, these MH counselors amount to enablers, ambulance-chasing, scumbags - not all).
So, what do you think that this consistent dynamic means for the concept of substituting social workers for police in urban areas ? That should just work out great, huh ?

If the left is doing this for political reasons, they are not thinking it through very well.
THE HISPANIC VOTE IN TEXAS IS TURNING RED
…[T]he Biden administration’s border policies have been destructive to nearby communities, including the Hispanic communities…

…so long as they continue to put these communities in danger with irresponsible management of the border and appeals to their status as a minority instead of individual communities, Democrats will continue to bleed support.
On the Russia/Ukraine thread, Lotr has said that Putin may be getting desperate and could, out of desperation, use nukes. The Democrats may be using their own form of nuclear option. But you are right, they are not thinking it through and they are about to lose everything because of it

According the the WAPO, the Dems focus grouped “Ultra MAGA” for six months before going with it. It amazes me that we have so many chronological adults running this nation in DC with the mental capacity of children. And I mean both sides of the aisle. What they lack in intelligence and common sense, they make up for with greed and lust for power. Unfortunate.

According the the WAPO, the Dems focus grouped “Ultra MAGA” for six months before going with it. It amazes me that we have so many chronological adults running this nation in DC with the mental capacity of children. And I mean both sides of the aisle. What they lack in intelligence and common sense, they make up for with greed and lust for power. Unfortunate.

You mean DC or the electorate? Replacement theory and the Q stuff and rigged elections birtherism etc etc is all BS but apparently it works so that's why they do it. Ultra MAGA is pretty mild imo - that is their slogan after all.

The left does not want war. They are extremely stupid but not that stupid.

Now do the right, lol.

I honestly thought he was making a Ukraine reference. How is calling out replacement theory Q nonsense and rigged elections asking for civil war??? That is what GOP leadership SHOULD be doing! And not just when the cameras are off or they are not aware they are being recorded.

5006655E-C506-4F46-ACC5-8D4B67D5C6D8.png

You mean DC or the electorate? Replacement theory and the Q stuff and rigged elections birtherism etc etc is all BS but apparently it works so that's why they do it. Ultra MAGA is pretty mild imo - that is their slogan after all.
DC. These twits actually wasted time...six months...and money focus grouping a silly slogan? To paraphrase our current POTUS, "C'mon, man..." Our nation is run by children.

Idk how this is the police fault. More of a society issue. Of course police get blamed for society for some reason
It just seems odd that post Columbine a SENIOR can threaten to shoot up his graduation and not be watched a little more closely. And when you have the FBI & DOJ investigating parents who use intemperate language at school board meetings I find the lack of interest in this kids threats to be troubling.

But you're right that it's more then just the police here: it's the judiciary, the school, the community and the kids parents/family.

You forgot a few from just the last year:

It just seems odd that post Columbine a SENIOR can threaten to shoot up his graduation and not be watched a little more closely. And when you have the FBI & DOJ investigating parents who use intemperate language at school board meetings I find the lack of interest in this kids threats to be troubling.

But you're right that it's more then just the police here: it's the judiciary, the school, the community and the kids parents/family.
Unfortunately, societally we have made the prevailing attitude in schools that the kids must have “fun”. The notion that school is work and sometimes isn’t pleasant has faded (overall).

I know one thing that would help tremendously to start; quit altogether with kids having cell phones anywhere on school grounds. They’re (cell phones) are a major problem overall. Schools can put up several community (nonpay) phones for kids to use freely to contact parents/guardians. I could possibly see allowing extra curricular students to maybe bring phones and store them in cell lockers until the end of day. NO student “needs” a cell phone at school.

Unfortunately, societally we have made the prevailing attitude in schools that the kids must have “fun”. The notion that school is work and sometimes isn’t pleasant has faded (overall).

I know one thing that would help tremendously to start; quit altogether with kids having cell phones anywhere on school grounds. They’re (cell phones) are a major problem overall. Schools can put up several community (nonpay) phones for kids to use freely to contact parents/guardians. I could possibly see allowing extra curricular students to maybe bring phones and store them in cell lockers until the end of day. NO student “needs” a cell phone at school.
You can quit doping up young kids on Adderall, Ritalin, Vyvanse, etc, too. And parents can quit making excuses for why their kid can't pay attention in school and teachers can quit trying to dope up every young boy that shows a little energy.

You can delude youself into believing white supremacy hate sites are not a problem, and not a right wing problem, and not a serious domestic terror threat, despite all the evidence and official warnings, but I won't.

That is not say violent left wing extremism, or foreign terrorism, do not exist.
It's not the biggest threat facing America as this administration would have you believe.

Racism is less a problem today than anytime in history. You will never completely erase it. And it is not exclusively practiced by white people.